Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Light Pokemon Attack! Starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlow laughed joyfully at the Lopunny's words, "So true...So true..." the Cacturne fell silent when he noticed Glade's appearance, and immediatley, he stopped thinking, allowing his mind to go blank. Marlow was always wary of Glade, as he could read his mind if he wished, making him a very dangerous Pokemon to be acquainted with.

Coco watched the others after greeting back to Lucky.
"... you know... Light went out of the guild around ten minutes ago."

"Oh. I thought he would show himself now, but I guess we'll go inside the guild." Lucky said, and looked at the grating. She hadn't noticed it. "I'll go first."
Lucky slithered on the grating.

"Pokemon!"

"Pokemon!"

"Pokemon is a Serperior!"

"Pokemon is a Serperior!"

That voice made Lucky jump. She noticed the voice's was a Chatot's.

"Quiet, Chatot!" Lucky heard another voice. It was deep, like the rumble of thunder, but low, like the whisper of a crane. "There's someone else with you. How many?"

Lucky answered, "Five, I think."

"Good," said the voice. "One of you, come here. On the grating, please."

Dawn looked at the grate. A wooden frame that looked as if it too much weight on it would make it collapse. It also looked as if it would tickle your feet.

"Okay."

Dawn jumped on the wooden grate, making sure she didn't put on too much weight.

Glade looked at Marlow...
" Marlow, You don't need to blank your mind... I don't read them when I don't want to... In other words, that is when I'm tired..."

Glade had walked right behind Dawn thinking
" What is up with these dreams... I'm confused, I wonder... I wonder?!"

Glade continued to think, looking tired, he had almost figured it out! But then again, he was way too far out, to have it down!

"Pokemon-!" A voice began to say, but a "Shush!" stopped him. "You're a Lopunny. Get off and someone else get on."

Lucky shuddered. Could this be the reason that Light was shy? Does it mean they're mean? she thought and shuddered again.

"Hush! You two have caused enough trouble. Get out of here!" Lucky heard a shouting. "I'm so sorry. You're a Lopunny. They said there was also five other people with a Serperior."

Lucky answered the voice. "I'm the Serperior."

"Hmm. Very well. Lopunny, could you please hop off the grating? Could someone get on the grating?" the voice said.

Dawn sighed. She hopped off the grate.

'What a weird guild.'

Glade gently pushed Dawn out of the way...

Reading the thoughts of the others, he just stood there...

He looked down thinking
" Why are they so pushy?

OOC:
Dawn=Ninja

I just got ninja'd by a rabbit... WHAT LUCK!

"You're a mind reader, I can tell. You're also a Gallade. Could you stop thinking that rude thought you just thought? It was only a guess." the voice said.

Why are they mean? Lucky was thinking when two pokemon walked by, giving them a dirty look. Are they- are they Light Pokemon? No. It couldn't be! That dream.... was it about those pokemon? Shadowy Pokemon.... that's it! Hmmm... Lucky thought, trying to find an answer. It was lost in her dreams and thoughts. She thought some more. Why- why is everyone so mean? Could Light be right? He did leave one small note: "Also, I think that the members of the guild are Light Pokemon. If that was true, I'd be controlled, like them, but somehow I've gotten free of that control. The leader must be nearby." But where? Light had sent me that note, and there was a small note that was attached. I read it after arriving here. Lucky was having a headache from thinking so much. She sighed.

"Oh..." she shuddered.

Dawn knelled and looked down the grate. She wanted to see if someone was down there.

'Better not be a light Pokemon.'

"Dawn, Lucky, they're not light Pokemon... They are regular Pokemon...
JUST VERY PUSHY "
Glade had yelled the part in bold!

Glade walked off the grate, and towards lucky, mumbling to himself!

Lucky slithered to the grating. "No."

She saw a shadow with burning eyes. Lucky looked away and jumped back a bit. 'Better not turn into one.'

Coco walked up closer, at the back of the group.
What's going on...?

Dawn wanted to test something. She put her hands together and they glowed blue. She launched a ribbon like line down the grate(Ice Beam).

'Glade, if you read my mind again so help me.'

Glade followed Lucky, he saw the same thing... He quickly used Protect on the whole team!

He thought
They won't be getting the best of me, with a surprise attack!

Marlow suddenly snapped back into reality, noticing almost immediatley that something was very wrong. The Cacturne ran up besides Glade and asked, "What's the matter?" even without recieving an answer, Marlow prepared for the worst, raising his arms in defense.

Glade looked at Marlow, and said
"I don't think I want to trust these guys... they aren't very trustworthy!"
Glade sticked by Marlow, feeling the two could be a great pair!

Glade looked over, seeing Dawn using Ice Beam.
" Dawn needs help!
Glade walked over to Dawn, grabbed her shoulder
"Dawn, don't attack, just walk off, they'll get what they asked for if they attacked us"
Glade pulled Dawn off the grate!

"You don't understand," Dawn started, "If they are evil, they will need to learn to snap out of it! Right away too!"

Dawn relaxed herself, she glowed pink and hearts were around her. Her ears were blowing in the wind blowing. With a smooth like movement she calmly walked up to Glade and hit, opening her eyes, a pink glowed and the hearts hit Glade, the hearts moving in a swirling pattern. (Return, hint hint ^-^)

"We can do something, and hopefully that showed you my power."

Lucky snapped back into reality and looked down the grating and was about to use PoisonPowder, when a thunderous voice lashed out at her!

"STOP!"

"Ooogh.... my head...." moaned Lucky.

The gate opened! A Dragonite walked out. "It's perfectly clear you're afraid of us. But it seems they're afraid of you. As fierce as they seem, inside they are tame. But the evil seems to has lashed the goodness out of my guild." it said. "Enter."

Lucky wondered if they were Light Pokemon. ' Was Light right? Are they really scared of us? ' she thought.

' Let's go inside. ' Lucky's voice told her.

Dawn trembled, but looked calm and still on the outside. She looked worry though, and couldn't hide that emotion.

'Can we trust those Pokemon? They seem friendly, but I don't know...Hmm...'

Dawn sighed. She hung her head low, her ears flopping down. Without a shadow of a doubt Dawn was worried. Not hesitating, though, she hopped into the guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back