Pokemon League (Rockville, MD)

How close is Warrenton to us?

Also, I think I've found my deck for BRs. I just need like 12 more cards and I'll be good... good news is, they're all cheap cards too.

I think Gothitelle/Reuniclus, Stage 1s, and MagneBoar will have the highest showings at BRs. Maybe some ZPS, google, and MegaZone.

ZPS should be a pretty good play, I dunno if we'll see much 'Phan. And anyways, that can be taken care of with Catcher. ZPS will certainly be a powerhouse here.

I'm still working on this slower deck, but it should be good late-game. I dunno yet, we'll see how it goes I guess...

It's probably 40ish minutes away from HW. I'm ready for all the top decks except one. And I'm not saying it so people play it.

I'll be at HW so tell me if there are any cards you need to borrow.

Oh cool. I should be good; the cards I need are pretty cheap in general (Cleffa, 2-3 Floatzel, Vileplume, 2 Judge, 3 Rare Candy).

Yeah, you probably know what the deck is now, but w/e. I'll see if I can get them at league tomorrow or Saturday...

@scizor, are you driving to warrenton? If so I feel safer in your car than Jordan's.... Just saying

idk if I'm going to go. I probably won't even have a full deck by then (lol).

I'm DEFINITELY going to HW tomorrow, though. Time to use my PoryDonk to get some cheap packs. Unless I run into Spiritomb. Which would be obnoxious.

I know for sure that I have the Cleffa, I think 2 Floatzel, and the VilePlume

I need to check on the Judge

I know Im already trading you 2 rare candy

Just tell me by Friday if you can go to Warrenton, which is like 40 some minutes away and if you can give me a ride

I don't think I'm going to make it to Fairfax (more referee assignments >_>) but I might cancel out. I'll see by Tuesday.

Hey guys. Just started collecting again after a 7 year break and got interested in playing the tcg. I'm going to league for my first time in Richmond at collectors' haven. Was just wondering if anyone else on pokebeach plays here?

Richmond is far for me, since I live in MD. I go to league in Rockville, MD at Dreamwizards mostly.

Anyone that frequents league would you mind PMing me about the meta? Just curious what is played in our area thanks. I'm masters division by the way.

Do people still go to Dream Wizards? I have been playing the game for 10 months and I do not know anybody who plays TCG. I want to also do some leagues.

Back