Pokemon League (Rockville, MD)

Sorry I can't go thefleece. My dad is away and I have no ride. Are you sure the metro doesn't go to Fairfax?

Yeah, I'm sure it doesn't go to fairfax, but East Falls Church is really close to Rockwells house, and he usually goes, so I guess you could try calling him

I have officially NOT gotten my cards from T&T this week, so it looks like I'm not going to HW on Saturday. Maybe next weekend (possibly), but I might be away.

What cards are you waiting on Scizor. I'm trying to get up to league one weekend coming up but I'm always so busy.

^I'll try to go if I don't have to much homework. (Honors Geometry...)

You work? I'll work at the pool in 2 years, but back on topic.

Do you know the meta there. I heard from Bryan TyRam TyRam and more TyRam and Gothitelle.

No offense but Bryan is sort of an idiot, plus he never pays any attention to the meta there. Its 35% TyRam, then Jimmy P, who doesnt know what hes using, but hes using a rouge that i shouldnt tell you guys about :p

Scizor and I are also using a Super secret rouge
Theres more Stage 1 variants than anything really
Donphan, Mega, Lanturn is pretty big there, but I will keep you guys updated after I go saturday

Well, looks like ZPS is a good play.

I think I know the rogue. Is it Magnezone Gothitelle? Byran told me :p.

Since you and Scizor are Masters, can you PM it to me?

I probably can't go to HW because my mom just had a Gal-bladder surgery and byoptsy.

thefleeee said:
I hope your mom feels better and yeah, thats the rouge.... not my rouge but Jimmy's rouge

I want to play his rogue so badly. What are you playing? Mirror :d.

What other decks are you test and what the rest of the meta?

Since you are a senior, I can show you my rouge on Playtcg.me.... Just post a link on me profile :p
Im testing against Stage 1's and TyRam mostly.... mostly TyRam. But Aggro MagneBoar is popular too. Ive had around 6 people ask for my Zone and offer very high for them, and they have magneboar built.

Please do. I cant right now though. Not surprised Magneboar is popular. I think ZPS is the play for BRs. Or Stage 1s. Is the date for BRs released? Also, what can you tell me about the guy who drives to tournaments?

I'm most likely going to run Stage 1's for BR's or whenever Bryan's party. I'm going to Wendy's in Rockville on the day of league, if anyone was wondering... Glaceon if your wondering send me a PM.

I hope to be able to go to HW tomorrow, but no promises. I'd say it's an 80% chance that I go.

EDIT: Nevermind– I'm going to the beach this weekend, so I won't be at HW. Maybe next weekend.

thefleeee, I think I might still try to build your rogue. That or I'll build Sharpedolock for post-NV. I really want to make use of my TR stuff, so that could actually be good with Slowking, Sharpedo, Victini, and maybe Benchtini (or your super-secret rogue card ;P) and probably Basculin.

@Scizor, MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN

@Glace, Tim is the dude that usually takes us to tourneys, or Javier. The dates for BR have been posted

Sept 17th - Warrenton
Sept 24th - Fairfax (preregistration opens the 9th)
Oct 1st - Charlottesville
Oct 2nd - Rockville
Oct 8 (Sat): Harrisonburg
Oct 9 (Sun): Roanoke
Oct 15 (Sat): Richmond
Oct 16 (Sun): Warsaw

Back