Pokemon League (Rockville, MD)

Shadowwiidragon

My Real Amount of Posts: 2,992 (ignore profile one
There is pokemon league in Rockville, Maryland and is at a store called Dreamwizards. League is usually on Sundays from 1pm to 5pm. Also, there small league tournaments and there are regular tournaments held there. If there's other stuff I forgot, tell me and I'll see if can I add it to here.

Basically this thread is for people to discuss league at MD/VA, discuss upcoming tourneys in MD or VA, talk with members that you know on Pokebeach from MD/ VA, or if you been to the league in MD you can chat here. Also, you may discuss deck ideas, strategies and anything relating to pokemon TCG.

I'll add members later to this thread....

If you want you can introduce yourself and tell us if it was MD or VA league you went to.
:D

You made the thread :O.

I go to DW and Hobby Works. I sometimes go to Warrenton for BRs.

Yes I did make the thread! :D

So that people we know can chat here now! Lol
Yamega, Donphan is awesome and fast.

No, chat on my Nats report!

Anyways, for my introduction.

Hi, my name is glaceon
I play Pokemon!! :)O)
I have a Pokebeach account!! :)O:O)

Sorry guys, but I just don't go to league as much anymore (the last time I was there.. March?) No offense to Helen, but I don't enjoy league as much as I did when Kevin was around. Hope you guys are still having fun.

Gliscor: You're right league hasn't been fun in a while, since Kevin left...

Hi my name is Shadowwiidragon/ Westin!
Plays pokemon TCG and VGC
Plays a deck of pokemonz!

Oh I forgot about this thread.

No need to bump it at 9:40 because I'm never on at 9:40... oh wait... well, its 9:48...

I'm going this weekend. Who's going to the PR? I'm not.

No. Ill probably be away. I was offered a staff helper position there.

When is it though?

I'll probably go to the PR in Fairfax, but probably nothing else. I go to Vienna league at Patrick Henry...
Scizorliscious/Stephen.

August 20th is the date for the PR in Fairfax.

I just wanted to know which flight people were going, because I was offered a helping job as well and I get to pick which flight

If there's not a PR in MD, I'll go to the PR in Fairfax as the first flight. Also, anyone going to Worlds from here? I might be going, and I'll try Grinders.

thefleeee said:
August 20th is the date for the PR in Fairfax.

I just wanted to know which flight people were going, because I was offered a helping job as well and I get to pick which flight
I think you mean division, not flight. Flights are only used in very large tournaments such as Nationals to reduce the number of Swiss Rounds.

In Virginia they call it flights at a PR. If you check the website, it has one flight in the morning and then there's a second flight in the afternoon for PR. So basically there's two prereleases that day at one store, which is Fairfax.

Please keep posts about the league, not about a members warnings or bans.

Back