Pokemon League (Rockville, MD)

thefleeee said:
August 20th is the date for the PR in Fairfax.

I just wanted to know which flight people were going, because I was offered a helping job as well and I get to pick which flight

Me too! I was offered a job for both Fairfax and Rockville. I can't go though because I'll be at a Packers game.

dragonexpert said:
I think you mean division, not flight. Flights are only used in very large tournaments such as Nationals to reduce the number of Swiss Rounds.

They have flights. A morning and afternoon one.

I never was asked to do a job at Rockville or Fairfax.... And I've been there like the longest!!!

Anyone know when the Piplup season starts at league?

Piplup season? Your 4 years behind. Oshawott is this week I think.

Also, you don't come to league often. Thats why.

This week? Hot dog, I get my DCE that I've needed for awhile.

I might go to HobbyWorks this weekend, anyone else?

@Scizorlicious If you do go to hobby works, can I possibly get a ride with you

Also what deck should I build for unlimited 60-card. Im thinking speed something, just dont know what yet

EDIT: I got the "job" as an apprentice at the Pm flight for Fairfax, also all the packs will have TCGO codes in them

Make PoryDonk. It's the most best, hilarious combo ever. EVER. Well not really, but it's pretty good. Spamming Seeker is fun.

Well, if SP is a problem run Aerodactyl GL and deck them :p.

What is everyone playing at Fairfax? Is there a lot of Donphan?

Hopefully it's not too late to post but I'm Brendan I've gone to Dreamwizards once for a tournament. I went 3-3 before elimination but I had a good time and made a trade. Overall good experience and I hope to get back there for Emerging Powers. Will be the first prerelease I've been to since before I quit. The only reason I don't go to league is because of the distance, 40 minutes.

I know how you feel with the long drive. When is the PR? If its this or next week, I can't go.

What tournmaent did you go to at DW?

Yeah I'd love to get up there more and even though I can drive its just annoying to get up there. I went to cities with two friends, both of which don't really play anymore which is the reason I stopped playing too but I'm back.

It's about a 30-40 minute drive for me too.

The prerelease is on August 21st at Dream Wizards. I'll be there and most likely for the booster draft.

For the Unlimited tournaments for the league at Hobby Works, can the person who goes first use T/S/S (like for Modified), or is it the same as during MD-on, where only the person going second could use T/S/S T1?

Back