Pokemon Ice Version

I just finished the Route 2 cave. I will upload this as well as other screenshots to Imageshack tomorrow.

Team Terrafrost will also make an appearance in this cave.

Let me know what you guys think.

@patrick329 & Guilty Spark: Thanks. That "S" tile is the starting position for the player when they are 'playtesting' the game. I forgot to get rid of it.

@Ice Aarceus
Yeah, about the names
I agree with you. I was tired and I kept staring at them for a long time. I feel like i'm doing terrible and half-done work here, and if my scanner was working I could actually DO something, but I'm really, seriously, sorry about that.
I feel so darn useless.

BTW the cave is amazing!
@Patrick329
Maybe we should get together, like on a PM or something, and discuss names? If we do it that way we won't clutter up the thread. Or we could do it via chat.

@patrick329: No problem.

@silazu: Thanks.

@AnimeUSA: Don't feel useless. Team up with Patrick329 and me so we can work on it.

Just finished working on the trainer's house for the game. Let me know what you guys think.

shousei.png
upstairs.png

I will get to work on the names with AnimeUsa once he gets back from vacation.

@IceArceus
Sorry I didn't get the last pictures in today, I got in trouble for yelling at my brother :( , so I will get back to you with those and some new sprites anytime between tomorrow and Friday, depending on how things go, but I think it will be closer to tomorrow.

@Ice Arceus, The screen shot looks nice. Also I will try to have the updated over world sprites in either tomorrow night or sometime Tuesday. I didn't have time to work on them today because it was my mothers B-day.

EDIT: I also made this new fakemon called, Biogagon .It's a grass/dragon fakemon and I'm planning on making a pre-evolution and an evolution to it. However that will be much later date.

Are we still adding Fakemon? If so, can I still add some, and if so then, how many do we want total?

@Guilty spark: Thanks.

@silazu: All right. Also could you PM me the list of fakemon that you plan to let us use.

@patrick329: We're slowly going to be winding down the production of fakemon. You can still add some. After the fakemon, I will be starting to work on getting them to work in-game and finish the templates for each fakemon. Just PM me the updated list of fakemon that you plan to let us use.

Okay, will do. I probably won't be adding many more, since Garitter has a ton.

@IceArceus
If it's all right, can I make two fossil Pokemon if they aren't too hard to program? I'll draw their respective fossils, too.

Sure, you can make fossil Pokemon. They shouldn't be too hard to program into the game.

Two new images:
professorj.png
battleq.png

I have gotten a number of things completed with the programming. I have successfully connected Icelet Town with Route 1. Healing the Pokemon, viewing the trainer PC, Pokemon Center PC, and region map are all working great.

Okay, thanks :)

Those look awesome :D ! I can't wait to playtest :)

Intending to become a Paleontologist, I know a decent amount on species of Dinosaurs (if I say so myself ;) ), and I'm now almost done drawing one based off of a Therizinosaur, which would be ideal for a Pokemon game due to the three foot ling claws it wields. I might base the other ofof a Dromeosaurid or Ceratopsian. I might post pictures tonight :)

Okay. Here they are. The first is called Zatops. (Zap+Ceratops) It is Electric-Rock
IMG_8213.jpg

This one is Theromal. (Therozinosaurus+Normal) It is Normal-Rock
IMG_8214.jpg

I hope you like them :) That makes three fossil Pokemon I realized. Stegotops, and these two. Theromal is a bulky physical attacker, while Zatops is fast with mixed offenses. (Its Pokedex will say it shoots bolts of electricity from the tip of its horn. :) )

Note: The drawing next to Theromal is the Sickle Fossil, which I will post tomorrow.

Major... technical difficulties. :(
technical as in family.
I'll be back shortly, in the meantime i'll do some drawings and be back later. sorry guys.

Back