BW/BW2 Pokemon Black and White U.S Names(guess)

pokemeister899

VM if you want to play ACNL with me!
Victini: Stay the same, or Victiny
Genosect: Stay the same
Futachimaru: Waterai (Water + Samurai)
Jaroda: Sorest (Snake + Forest)

Will edit with more

Pyro200

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, I'm dropping the whole pun thing, cuz if multiple people are saying the same thing and someone still refuses to listen, then we're just wasting a lot of people's time...

I feel like Antanium is too... something. Like the word titanium is over powering the word ant rather than the two words playing off one another equally (though thats probably just me). Why not something like Titant or Titantium? I feel like those would flow slightly better.

Other names I thought up, or happened across somewhere:
Mamepato- Fledgeon (Fledgling + Pigeon)
Chillarmy- Chillamite (Chinchilla + Mite) or remains the same
Shimama- Zebrite (Zebra + Bright)
Zeburaika- Zebolt (Zebra + Bolt)
Meguroco- Crocodune (Crocodile + Dune, loved this name from the moment I heard it)
Waruvile- Crocovile (Crocodile + Vile)
Waruvial- Crocovilan/Crocovilln (Crocodile + Villain, curse you 10 character limit >_< )
Gear- Kogear (Co-op/Cog + Gear)
Mogurew- Molorre (Mole + Bore)
Kibago- Tuskid (Tusk + Kid)
Ononokusu- Tuscleave (Tusk + Cleave)
Desukan- Sarkaphin (Sarcophagus + Coffin)

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
I like the name Diligeon for Mamapato(it's Japanese name is a combination of diligent and pidgeon, so voila)
I'm no longer claiming there to be rule for Pokemon names(just look at Oshawott...) but come on Pokemaister, you just changed the first letter; that doesn't make it a portmanteau,or a pun, or anything really, it just looks like you misspelled Forest.

Playerking95

First of all i'm not treating you like you're crazy, i'm just saying it's not a pun what you are saying. Anyway i'll leave at that until you understand me.
enna from Heartenna, comes from...nothing, because it's not two words joined together.
Shadow arceus, bart? It has a nice wring to it because it has the eart sound in it, but it's too short.
Now i know most Pokemon have two names joined together, so i'm going to do the same with Meguroko's evolutions.
Aligatile
Crocidon
Crocistomp
(I'll think of better names later).

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
So basically you just added a few extra letters for the sheer joy of doing it?
I like all the names the 2 guys above said. Except i dont get cillamite (the mite part)
I do prefer fangon for the kibago. (fang+dragon). draxe maybe for onokosou (dragon-axe). Or axeeth (axe teeth)

rockinpikachu

&quot;grrr&quot; That's my grrrr face
hmm im guessin
snivy
tepig
oshawott
dont ask me why i choose thos XD

but seriously i think zorua will be zora and Janovy will be smugleaf

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Those names sound horrible. whered you get such terrible names from? :p
Janovy wont be smugleaf, smugleaf wont happen!!!

Playerking95

Frostwind, it's more original than two word that most Pokemon have.
To Onondo, i would say Tuskut and Tuskrush for Ononokusu.
Rockinpikachu, i think smugleaf fell out the window when Snivy came along, you see i think they added ivy because snakes might be mistaken for ivy sometimes if the snakes are green. Slivine or Snivine for Janovy would be nice.

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Its just 2 words put together! Quit arguing with me. Smug leaf woohoo the originality is just astonishing! /sarcasm if anyone couldnt tell.
What names are less orginial? And even then, why repeat the same mistake. Cant complain about the world and never try to make it better.

Pyro200

Aspiring Trainer
Frostwind, dude, get off your high horse. Stop getting upset because people disagree with you. Some pokemon have names that are just 2 words put together. Beedrill, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Jigglypuff, Luvdisc. None of those are bad names either, so you can't say what can and can't be a pokemon name. I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, but, seriously, the whole superiority thing you have going is tiresome. And if you have such a problem with people arguing with you, then maybe you should rethink being on a forum. Oh, and "Mite" is a term used to refer to a small child or animal.

XieRH

Aspiring Trainer
I predicted "smuglade" for janovy based on the whole "smugleaf" thing the fandom had going on. Guess it is moot now :p

frostwind

I'm baaaacccckkkk
Im not trying to be superior. Why would i want to be anyway? Im only like 14.
Im just pointing out that some ideas just dont make sense. I dont appreciate when people get mad at me for disagreeing, then start to disagree with me. Got a problem? Pm me.
No need for either of us to be angry.
Thanks, about the mite part.

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
^Waruvial is a gavial so that should be part of its English name, too. Sadly I can't think of anything besides Gravial(ground+gavial, but it sounds too much like gravy)