'Pokemon Bank' Goes Live in North America! [2/5]

Omanyte said:
lovandra said:
Damn, I wonder how wonder, wonder trade will become tonight!
Wonderfully, I assume! =P

I have to wonder (word choice not intended =P) how many people will use Bank after the trial period is up. I figure there'll be a good chunk of people, but I don't think everyone will need it.

At least Celebi won't be a rare Pokemon anymore! :) Is Celebi a preset nature, or is it random?

Nature is random

They might add pokebank more event pokemon to keep people active .Maybe pokebank will be the only way to get mega stone for Lati@s

Re: RE: 'Pokemon Bank' Goes Live in North America! [2/5]

scattered mind said:
Nature is random

They might add pokebank more event pokemon to keep people active .Maybe pokebank will be the only way to get mega stone for Lati@s

I just hope Nintendo won't be that greedy. But they maybe do that IF the sell of wii u don't improve.

Maybe...

scattered mind said:

Dear God no. Paying $5 a year to download event Pokemon would be ridiculous.

Bolt the Cat said:
scattered mind said:

Dear God no. Paying $5 a year to download event Pokemon would be ridiculous.

Probably cheaper than going to the store. $5 isn't much in Britain, like £3. I'd still be content, but they'd have to do mystery gift ones too. Bank Exclusives anyone?

Really excited to finally be able to use this! I was so sad in December when it got delayed, but now I am finally able to actually get back into playing my Pokemon X again since now I am able to use all of my Pokemon!

It is about damn time. It's never felt so good to get my charms and finally have some PC space.

dmaster out.

9796dab47a2ff39de7abd6a93d4eb81d.gif

I might have stolen this from someone else.

I got somewhat lucky with my Celebi... Its nature is Modest, and its perfect IVs are HP, Sp.Def and Speed... Its Def IV is not bad either, though its Sp.Atk is just average, though the nature makes up for it...

Also, I just transferred a whole box of (cloned) event pokémon successfully, so I guess cloned pokémon are not a problem for Nintendo lol... I still need to test my Rayquaza from Emerald which I slighty altered due to anger towards my bad luck with the RNG of the games... I once tested it on pokécheck and it passed so I don't think I'll have trouble with it...

I'm guessing it's because of the ribbons. I was able to pokegen a Darkrai in a Cherish Ball but was unable to do the same to Meloetta and Genesect, who both had ribbons.

I can't transfer an Entei I got from GameStop, but I can easily transfer a Sawsbuck caught in a Cherish Ball. PokeTransporter go home, you're drunk...

^Well, that's weird... Some of the event pokémon I transferred were the shiny beasts (they're are not from Gamestop though, my beasts are the european ones); movie's darkrai, arceus & regigigas; and a bunch of japanese events... most of them have ribbons too...

Metalizard said:
^Well, that's weird... Some of the event pokémon I transferred were the shiny beasts (they're are not from Gamestop though, my beasts are the european ones); movie's darkrai, arceus & regigigas; and a bunch of japanese events... most of them have ribbons too...

All of my events transfered fine, except for Entei for some odd reason...now that I think about it, Entei was the only non-wifi event that didn't transfer...

Yuck... they happened to take a super convenient function and make it as incovenient as possible...
Why couldn't they put the transfer and bank in one slot to download? Why, instead of picking the 30 Pokemon to transfer, do you have to have them all ready in box 1? It's very tedious to have to switch between games and programs over and over. Oh, well. At least it is here.

Also, I have only used it for about an hour before I get annoyed so I didn't get to all of my Pokemon. However, it wont let me transfer my Darkrai and Shaymin I caught after using the tweaking glitch for Pearl. Apparently the game knows that I encountered the Pokemon without the appropriate item needed, even though I caught it legitimately.

King Xerneas said:
... go home, you're drunk...

I believe that phrase is about 3 years past its funny point haha

evilpacman said:
Yuck... they happened to take a super convenient function and make it as incovenient as possible...
Why couldn't they put the transfer and bank in one slot to download? Why, instead of picking the 30 Pokemon to transfer, do you have to have them all ready in box 1? It's very tedious to have to switch between games and programs over and over. Oh, well. At least it is here.

Also, I have only used it for about an hour before I get annoyed so I didn't get to all of my Pokemon. However, it wont let me transfer my Darkrai and Shaymin I caught after using the tweaking glitch for Pearl. Apparently the game knows that I encountered the Pokemon without the appropriate item needed, even though I caught it legitimately.

King Xerneas said:
... go home, you're drunk...

I didn't know I was trying to be funny *prances away*

Anyways, a lot of my gen 3 Pokemon weren't able to cross over even though they were never altered at all. I'm still slightly confused at how they're stuck in gen 5 while my obviously hacked Shiny Dialga sits comfortably in Box 4...

King Xerneas said:
evilpacman said:

I didn't know I was trying to be funny *prances away*

Anyways, a lot of my gen 3 Pokemon weren't able to cross over even though they were never altered at all. I'm still slightly confused at how they're stuck in gen 5 while my obviously hacked Shiny Dialga sits comfortably in Box 4...

Thats not good news... I was excited to transfer my FireRed Pokemon over :(
I'm getting an error when I try to transfer some Pokemon over from Platinum. I feel like this thing is still very unfinished and bugged...

I do not know what people are talking about, I have had no issues transferring Pokemon over from Generation 3 games. Are you sending over hacked Pokemon beforehand or will some just not work period?

I have a few good Pokemon (un hacked of course) from Emerald that didn't want to transfer like my Kyogre or Espeon...

^I seriously need to try to transfer some gen 3 pokémon... I'm starting to get worried that I won't be able to transfer my Emerald team for no reason...

Back