PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 28 (Top16 UK Nats!)

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 2

Yeah, I'm looking forward to do some deck analysis of some interesting, new decks we might come across.
But we won't know until the season finally starts again, can't wait haha. Triumphant is going to be a great set.

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 3 (Battle Roads)

Episode 3 is up now! Get all you need to know on Autumn's Battle Roads :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhoiBZkspJw

P.S: Thank you to everyone that has subscribed and viewed my videos, I really appreciate all the feedback!

What do you think to this one? :)

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 3 (Battle Roads)

Another excellent episode. Keep it up, you are a smart guy.

I just wanted to let you know I've been watching your videos since you first posted them on pokebeach. I like your videos because they are very detailed and easy to understand. If I had a youtube account I would definitely subscribe.

Great episode, and thanks for taking the advice. The clarity of your voice has improved, as did the lighting of the background. Nice job!

Thanks to all three of you for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Great episode. Helps out a lot :D

Great episode, I already subscribed. I'm rootbeeraddict12 on YouTube.

@Tyraniking: Glad it helped!

@Flare: Ahh yes, thanks for the comments and subscribing.

I subscribed as well. I have to admit to liking Profit better, but this is different nonetheless.

dmaster out.

@DMaster: Thanks :)

NEW EPISODE NEWS!
New episode will be out tomorrow with a small tournament report and a detailed deck analysis on Steelix Prime!

Make sure you tune in, I will post the link here tomorrow when its uploaded.

Cool! I love Steelix Prime, even though it's Meta :/ If I had to choose a Meta deck to run, it has to be Steelix.

After writing up the article, I really like the deck ha

I wouldnt call it meta, more like recognized rogue. Because its actually really good if they dont have any fire types.

It's not an archetype and not Rogue.
People test against it when they test decks.

New episode is out now :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-ThHbqXpH4

Deck analysis on Steelix Prime.

Tell me what you think, Thanks

Dan

Nice episode Dan. Nice suggestion of Glalie, I'm gonna try that in my deck and see how it works. You should have mentioned Enginner's Adjustments also. I'd like to see more rogue deck analysis.

The intro was very random though, your videos are very professional in tone and with the music in the background, the intro doesn't fit.

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 4 (Steelix Prime)

Nice episode Dan. Nice suggestion of Glalie, I'm gonna try that in my deck and see how it works. You should have mentioned Enginner's Adjustments also. I'd like to see more rogue deck analysis.

The intro was very random though, your videos are very professional in tone and with the music in the background, the intro doesn't fit.

Thanks for the feedback,

I added the intro to see if it worked and I wasn't sure, but a few people said the same thing so I'm thinking about leaving it out the next episodes.

Any more thoughts?

Thanks again.

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 4 (Steelix Prime)

There is a difference between rogue and low-tiered. Steelix is by no means rogue; tons of people use it. It just doesn't do well in some metagames.

^For instance, some metagames have Blaziken so Steelix wouldn't do so well. I'm gonna watch the episode now :)

EDIT: At the end you said Blissey Prime was from Unleashed. Also, I thought Ruins of Alph deserved a mention, which is really what makes the deck good.

Back