PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 28 (Top16 UK Nats!)

DanJem

Pokemandan
{L} PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Youtube Channel (HD)! {D}

"PokeClass is a weekly webshow where I make video articles about competitive TCG play. I will have deck analysis, card analysis, TCG Feature Matches, pack openings (with my girlfriend) and tournament reports from the UK! Every week will have a new episode and I want the web community to have a big say in what they want me to cover in each episode so that I know I'm covering what you want to hear about. Please check back each Saturday for a new episode, subscribe and comment blah blah blah.. I hope you enjoy the shows, Dan"

I will be updating the channel with a new episode every Saturday :) So make sure you keep tuning in each week for a new one. I have made it to the best quality I can and I hope my efforts show.

I know we have this in the form of JWittz, but I wanted to make a channel of the same kind of thing but from the UK, as we dont get much coverage online.

Please comment and tell me what you think about each episode!

-- Current episode: Episode 28 - "Top 16 UK Nationals 2011 Report!" --
Next Episode on Saturday!!

www.youtube.com/pokemandanlv45

^ ^ Click here to go to my channel and view the latest episode ^ ^

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy what I do. Please subscribe, constructively criticise and comment on it.

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel :)

Ok then is its not MD-On then why is there no claydol. And why is there a cursegar in the Vilegar Deck?

Cursegar allows you to one shot pixies without using Crobat G since you can't Poketurn under trainer lock.

@Torterra_Tank: I feel SP is fast enough without Claydol and simply put, we don't have any :)
Also, the cursegar is being used temporarily as a proxy for SF Gengar for the time being although it's also in there for the above reasons that Alex(Charm)ander stated as we're still experimenting with the deck. I understand that people expect certain cards to be in particular decks, but we also try to construct our own instead of just net-decking so they can sometimes be a bit rogue.

Wow. I love your channel. It's very professional-looking, and you really go in-depth with these cards. I would've liked to hear your voice a little more clearly, and the lighting on the background to be a little brighter. Definitely a channel worth viewing. Thanks for the upload!

I gotta say, these are great vids. I'll have to subscribe when I feel like logging in on my youtube account.

@EspeonROX: Wow, thanks for the great feedback :) I try to put as much effort into making it look as good as possible so I am glad that it is noticeable.
I'm working on the speech as I do tend to talk a bit fast in some parts and I will take the advice on having the brighter background.

Thanks again :)

@Muddy68: Thanks for the feedback :) Make sure you do subscribe, every little helps.

I subscribed.
Cannot wait for next week's episode.

Thanks a lot :)
If you can, then spread the word and I look forward to making it hah. I take any suggestions on what episodes to make next so if you have any ideas, feel free to say.

Thanks again.

Hi Dan the music in the background was a nice touch to your video. I have subscribed to you and hope you do as well as J-wittz has with subscribers!

Thank you. I agree that adding the background music added a nice finishing touch.

Thanks for subscribing and spread the word :)

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 2

Wow. These are good. I mean, really, really good. I think you could talk a bit faster, and the videos could be more fast-paced overall, but that's just me, and it's really a minor quibble. Keep it up, man. *Subbed*

I really enjoyed this, it was nice, clean, knowledgeable and professional ( i think your accent helps too! lol) the background art could be lighted better to actually see it because it does look cool.

Real good stuff, i hope you keep on making more vids. i love getting informed. And i must admit im probably one of the few, but i do enjoy watching the card battles in fast motion!

@6-Dimension: Thank you! Be sure to check out next weeks episode.

@Avacado: I also enjoy watching the games and as there aren't many on Youtube, we decided to make our own :)

Thanks to both for the comments.

Great show guy, I watched both episodes and look forward to enjoy any further material that you make available online.

Yours sincerely, Penis

I like the show, but I noticed some mistakes in your second episode. You said that Lost Link introduced the Lost Zone as a new mechanic, but it's been around since Platinum. Lost Link just uses it heavily. Also you said every HS set had 2 Legend cards but Unleashed had 3.

@Meaty: I was aware that the Lost Zone was already around, but I meant that this set introduced Lost Zone as a new way of winning the game because it wasn't really playable before. As for the legends, sorry for the mistake :) Thanks for the comment.

@Dick: Thanks :)

I liked the set analysis. I feel that Champrime and Electrode Prime deserved a mention.

@Tyraniking: Thank you for the comment. I think they all deserved mention, but I didn't have time to mention every part :) It certainly will be a great set.

NEW EPISODE NEWS!
The next episode will be out on 11th SEPTEMBER and will be about the Autumn Battle Roads Meta Game! Make sure you tune in on Saturday.

Sweet! I really need that episode. I've been stressing about what to run for BRs.

Maybe when Triumphant comes out and the metagame is more known you could do a deck analysis.

Back