PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 28 (Top16 UK Nats!)

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 4 (Steelix Prime)

Well my steelix deck will probably do extremely well in my meta! No vilegars, no blaziken,
little bit of luxchomp, dialgachomp, leafeon roserade, crobat prime, donphan prime and tyranitar prime and I think there is 1 guy that plays charizard but he mostly uses his luxchomp
and alot of rogues
I had confirmation from the guy that organizes the tournaments and Battle Roads.
So yah idk how steelix wont do good against these decks.
btw one of my cousin's friend plays charizard and that guy is always bragging about his deck and I wanna own him with steelix, how can I do that?? Is there a charizard counter somewhere that can OHKO charizard? I know glalie exists and he would work well in my deck since I run 3 stadiums (conductive quarry) and a skuntank G but idk if he can one shot charizard. btw the charizard list he has isnt that great its full of bad cards like poke balls lol

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 4 (Steelix Prime)

^How does Vilegar beat Steelix Prime?

well it beats my list cuz I play alot of trainers lol the only healing i'll do is with blissey and they will one shot my steelix with poltergeist since i'll have all those moomoo milks and life herbs in my hand unless I can always discard them with blissey but thats kinda hard to discard them all

Steelix can still set up with the trainer lock, but you still get slowed down and you can't bring out the necessary techs like Skuntank G to fight Gengar. The Feinting Spell is a pain in the rear.

Ultimately it depends on the deck list and skill of your opponent. I can win some Vilegars but always lose to another.

There is a difference between rogue and low-tiered. Steelix is by no means rogue; tons of people use it. It just doesn't do well in some metagames.

Before Erik Nance made it famous, I was the only one using Steelix Prime and a lot of feedback on the web is that it will NOT make it; too slow, too weak etc. It's rogue in my opinion, but that's just me.

Until a reliable Fire counter is out, Steelix will have issues.

@BT: Well, you have resistance, Special Metals, and 140 HP. So if you have 2 Special Metals attatched, against a Poltergeist you're resisting 40. You need to have 6 T/S/S for it to one shot you. The only problem, like mentioned, was Fainting Spell.

I just realized how boring your videos would be if you didn't have that accent. :p

To Americans, your voice sounds really professional.

fainting spell can be worked around with skuntank unless they level up I will have to test my luck on fainting spell lol
Ohkkkk now I see that it is not an autoloss only thing I lose is luxury ball, expert belts and 2 pokemon communications, also loose all my healing trainers but I can just discard them with blissey and resist the poltergeist with resistance and sp metal. I can OHKO gengar with steelix and then finish them with skuntank on the same turn. Only problem is if they lvl up to a gengar lvx I have no choice but to face fainting spell unless I go with one of my 2 uxies but I'll have to retreat steelix since I dont run warp energies. Anyways there is no vilegars at my BRso idc about vilegar xD

the new intro was abit random but other then that it was another good and informative episode

Episode 5 is out now! Going Rogue at Battle Roads, A Wormadam Deck Analysis.

View it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewZLR7lxW30

As people liked the 'rogue' deck analysis from last week, I decided to make an analysis on one of my favourite rogue decks.

But what should I run for BR tomorrow?!

Let me know what you think,

Dan

P.S Thanks for all the comments everyone, I really appreciate them.

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel :)

I really like your shows thanks for taking the time to make them!

RE: PokemanDan's "PokeClass" Weekly WebShow YouTube Channel - Ep. 5 (Wormadam)

I'll watch it tomorrow. I love your vids because the thing with other Poke-webshows is that they hardly discuss rogues. Almost everyone knows what Luxchomp and Sablock do, so it's very interesting to see other stuff. Although I think Mothim/Wormadam won't make it in this meta.

Run something that can beat SPs. I sort of like Flygon as it does so well against SPs, and with the right side attacker it can beat Plumegar as well.

Flygon dies to SP's. dragon rush OHKO's with a crobat, or if they play the level X, they have trouble attatching enough energy, and if they play machamp to counter SP, they lose to plume.

I think the simplest way to get round SP is trainer lock.
It slows down SP heavily cause of no turn, gain or sprays etc. Gengar/Plume has a good matchup gengerally but good players may find a way round it but it is difficult.
Not sure about Flygon as I have never played it before but it does have x2 colourless weakness to Garchomp so I'm not sure..
There is always Machamp too.
If you run SP yourself then recent testing shows me that Dragonite FB is an awesome tech. OHKOing most 'basic' SP before levelling up and needs the same technique as Garchomp C X to set up (DCE+gain)

Thanks for all the comments.

Garchomp also has weakness to Flygon, it's a double sided sword. As long as they can't Poketurn their Xs, you basicly can make tons of easy prizes. Also, it has resistence to Lightning. Also, how is it hard to get the energy for Extreme Attack? A DCE and a Call?

Love the show and love to see some more matches (maybe not fast motioned) and maybe using your wormadam deck ;)

@Avacado: Thanks :) We will do some more matches and I would like to show how well Wormadam can actually work. I have had a few suggestions of slowing down the match so we will probably do that next time with commentary maybe?

NEW EPISODE NEWS: Battle Roads Report!

Hey, I really loved the video. However, I think Cynthia's and Palmer's is too much. On Team Rogue, me and my team members discussed this deck a lot, until we realized that in the format at the time, it just didn't cut it. Too frail, too hard to set up. Even in the new format it's worse, because you're speed is cut down a lot by Vileplume. If you're looking to just play for fun at this BRs I'd run Wormadam/Mothim. But if you're going for the Victory Medal, go with BLG.

@Dan YES! commentate, there's another guy in youtube who puts up videos and shows the whole match ( sometimes its like 4 parts) but its so informative and interesting, to me anyway.

Id love if you did one.

GH, they're not boring. Even if he were American it wouldn't be. JWittz isn't.

Keep it up. I hope you well at your BR.

Hey all, thanks for the comments you have all left :)

New Episode Is Up Now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRiqf2yv01A

Check out my Battle Roads experience and see how BLG fared.

All Comments Welcome! :D

p.s Need your thoughts on me making a website, I know it may be a bit soon but I could update it more often during the week with other news Pokemon related in the UK :D What do you think?

Back