PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

bidou

Aspiring Trainer
Table 125
@bidou won 2-0 over @Refrigerated Elements

Awful game 1 on both sides, and luck was on my side on the second game.
I wish you a better luck on the Following rounds my man ! It was a pleasure meeting you and speaking about your list after the games :)

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@lukas2aces and @Anselm Sim decided to ID, we couldn’t really find a time, mainly due to my playing at the EUIC (but thanks anyway for the time extension, that way we could at least have tried to find a time!)

Edit: table 126.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Table 148 Round 4 @ShinyZard tie against @mordacazir 1:1 as we couldn't find a good time for the both of us to play.

@PokeMedic - I added you to our conversation to see if there was a better way we could have scheduled our match due to the opponent being in a different time zone.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Round 5

Please note the round end time and the pending updates to the schedule.

How did you do at EUIC?

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Table 182 Round 5 @ShinyZard tie against @Rastique 1:1 as we couldn't find a good time for the both of us to play due to being in different time zones.

@PokeMedic - This is the second time I've been paired up with someone not in the North American time zone. If there is anything you could do to pair me with someone in the North American time zone for the next two rounds, I would greatly appreciate it as it would give me a chance to make Top 8. Thank you so much in advance!