Writing Poke forest (Awesome fanfic)

whos ur favorite character?

• Total voters
well i'll just fill out the form. I'll post back in a sec!
Name (in the fanfic): Oren
Pokemon: Quilava
Descritpion: He was a child that was left in the cold by his family. Then warm, caring, and loving swinub's, Piloswine's, and Mamoswine's adopted him. He was first a cyndaquil but then he started training with them in evolved. He is aiming to become a typhlosion soon.

If you need to kill off some characters you can kill him off but just not too fast. I'd like him to die when at least he is a Typhlosion!

So what's the next chapter do you need ideas. How do you put your trainer card on your posts full size.

OK everyone sorry ive been gone so long, carnivine if u have any ideas please pm them to me
OK HERES CHAPTER NINE

Chapter nine: Mimer's big break?

The next morning, when mimer woke up, no one else was there, "Hello? Anybody? Oh theres a note." said mimer. "Dear mimer, we went to go look for shelter and some food, we didnt want to wake you, we'll be back in a few hours, Love, Scarr." mimer read off the note. "Well, i guess ill just take a stroll, then." said mimer. As he walked out the door, he saw a shaking bush. "Who's there?" said mimer. Then, a Quilava fell out of the bush. "Who are you?" asked mimer. "Well i'm oren, my family left me in the cold a while back, but then some swinubs, piloswines, and mamoswines took care of me, but they all died when the legendary pokemon attacked." said Oren. "Well, why dont you stay with me?" asked mimer. "Really, you mean it?" asked oren. "Yep." said mimer. And so they all started to play together. Then a song started playing in the background, "A friend is a friend till the end of the end thats forever! Oh yeah." The song said, then as mimer turned around he saw the man with the boombox playig the song, "Hold on a sec, Oren." said mimer. POW BAM SMACK! Then mimer walked back. "Ok, what next?" said Oren. "I dont know." said mimer. A few hours later.... "MIMER! WERE BACK!!!" shouted scarr. "HEY GUYS! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WT HAPPENED!" Shouted mimer "I found a quilava and beat the snot out of that boom box guy, and bla bla bla bla bla." said mimer. "Uhhhh, ok." said scarr.

END OF CHAPTER REPLY REPLY REPLY!

Awsome!

Uh oh...

Riolu's the pokemon i want to be but hes already take :(

Can i be his brother, Rye? :F

thanx you guys, and anyone coming to read chapter nine who hasnt read the rest really should
well, really it doesnt matter if that pokemons already taken, and scarrs a lucario now anyway scarr doesnt need a bro you can still b a riolu though

Back