oren-pokelen
odie made by carnivine
scarrs dad-deceased(dead)
scarrs mom-dead
rye-shard79
carni-carnivine
MORE TO COME!

Chapter 1: Beginning

There is a little riolu he has a family, of course, he lives in a forest fiilled with all the pokemon you can think of. His father is a lucario, his mother is a luxray. There is something that makes him different from any other riolu, he has a shinx tail. And because of that ONE little problem, everyone ignored him, like the one time he was sitting on his porch, when another riolu came up to him and said, "Hey, I noticed you were all alone so do you wanna play?" Our main riolu who's name was scarr, said, "Really? Do you mean it?" Then the other riolu noticed his shinx tail, and screamed at the top of his lungs, "HE'S DISFIGURED AHHHHHH!!!!" Then he ran away as fast as he could. But one day Scarr's life would change forever.
End of chapter one
REPLY REPLY REPLY

ok heres chapter 2
chapter 2: Judgement day
Scarr was sitting on his porch, when he thought to himself, "Why am I such a freak? Why can't I be normal like any other riolu, is that so much to ask!?" Just then, a lucario was right in front of him, Scarr said "Who are you? If you're here to make fun of me just go ahead and get it over with." The lucario then said "Actually I think the shinx tail is pretty cool." Scarr then said "I know I'm a freak and wait, what did you say?" the lucario then reapeated himself "I said I think it's pretty cool. By the way, I'm speedy, what's your name? "I'm scarr" Scarr said. "And so you don't care that I'm different than any other riolu?' scarr said. "No, in fact I have a place where I and all other misfit pokemon stay" said speedy with a smile. "could you please take me?" Scarr said beggingly. "Sure" said speedy. Within a few minutes they were in the deepest area of the forest. "we're here" said speedy. "Wow this place is big. Is that a machamp with only three arms?" said scarr. "Yeah, that's butch, he doesn't like it when you talk about his problem" said speedy. In a few minutes they were at a tent. "This is where the leader lives. I'll see if he'll let you join" Said speedy. Scarr could hear all the pokemon outside the tent mocking him. Calling him "Fresh meat" and "squirt". After about ten minutes of teasing, speedy came back out with the leader, a Medicham with him. "I will have to see your abilities" said the medicham. "okay" said scarr. and they battle for what felt like an eternity. In the end Scarr lost. "I knew this pathetic freak could'nt win" said the medicham. Scarr swore he was seeing red. "AHHHHHHHH! NO ONE CALLS ME A FREAK AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!" Yelled scar. Before he knew it there was a huge thunderbolt. He elctricuted everyone! He was jumping around until he had beaten the snot out of everyone. "OKAY, he can join" said the medicham. "YESSS!" said scarr. "HOLD IT, WHAT'S GOING ON!" said scarr's father. "Nothing dad, I was just-" "Don't give me that!" Scarr's dad cut him off "Wait!" said speedy "Don't punish him, I brought him here" "And you are?" said scarr's dad "I'm speedy, one of scarr's friends." "Oh I'm sorry I was so angry" said scarrs dad. It started raining. "Everyone in the tent." said medicham. In the blink of an eye it was full. "what about me?" said speedy. "sorry no room." said medicham "Can he stay with us dad?" said scarr. "okay" said scarrs dad. Scarr then jumped up on speedy and said "YAY!" Suddenly butch came up and sreamed "EVERYONE FIND SHELTER ALL THE LEGENDARYS ARE FIGHTING AND DESTROYING THE FOREST!" End of chapter two Reply! more chapters tomorrow!

a little disorganized... when someone is talking...

"hi!" said some guy
"hello!" said some other guy

see?

i'm just trying to make your story look a little neater...

OKAY I HAVE MADE CHAPTER THREE!!

Chapter 3: Clash of the ancients

"What? Why would the legendaries be battling?" Said speedy over the roaring storm.
"I don't know! But they've already destroyed half the forest!" Shouted Butch. Just then, there was a huge explosion! "Look out!" Yelled speedy, as he grabbed scarr and jumped away from some fire. "Come on! We have to see why the legendaries are fighting!" Screamed scarr's dad. Suudenly, Articuno swooped down, and froze scarr's father. "Nooooo!" Screamed scarr. Yet again, he knew he was seeing red. He had somehow created a giant aura sphere, and blasted articuno out of the sky. "Don't EVER hurt my father AGAIN!" Said scarr.
"EVERYONE STOP!!" Yelled speedy from the top of a hill. "Legendaries, don't you see your fighting isn't going to get you anywhere?" continued speedy. Suddenly, mew and celebi both appeared in front of speedy. "Speedy, we're trying to get them to stop, we're the good guys." Said mew.
"Are there any other good legendaries trying to stop the fighting? And why are they fighting anyway?" Said speedy.
"Well, we are the only ones trying to stop the fighting, and they are fighting because mewtwo started to destroy everything, then articuno came, then moltres, and just about all other legendaries were fighting." Just then, all the legendaries fighting left the area. "Finally, it's over, for now." said speedy. "Oh no, where's scarr?" asked speedy. When they found scarr, he was crying at the frozen figure of his father. "Why? Why did they do this to him?" asked scarr
"I don't know." said speedy, "But we all need a good rest."

END OF CHAPTER THREE REPLY REPLY REPLY

OKAY HERES CHAPTER 4

chapter 4: move along

The next morning, scarr asked speedy, "What are we gonna eat?"
"I don't know." replyed speedy. Suddenly a huge feast appeared in front of them. "What the?" said scarr. Then, mew and celebi came out of the forest.
"I hope you enjoy it" said celebi.
"Thanks." sniffled scarr. he was still upset that his father was frozen.
"We can try to unfreeze him." said mew.
"Really? asked scarr.
"We can TRY." repeated celebi. The rain then started again.
"Way to be optimistic, celebi." remarked speedy. Celebi and mew worked fast. in at least an hour, but what felt like an eternity to scarr, they had unfreezed scarr's father. "DAD!" yelled scarr as he jumped on his dad, his shinx tail shaking wildly. "Now we just have to find my mom." said scarr, now in a very good mood.
"Well, ummmm, heres the bad news. Your mom, is dead.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR REPLY! REPLY! REPLY!

Back