Writing Poke forest (Awesome fanfic)

whos ur favorite character?

• Total voters
HI EVERYONE I'M BACK, I DIED! WELL HERES CHAPTER 12

Chapter 12: Saturday is the day to relax....NOT!!!!

The next morning, Scarr woke up to pure pandemonium! Everyone including Rye and Carni, who had just joined the group, were griping about nothing to eat. "Well, look who's up, mr. were-ray himself, Scarr the lucario!" Yelled mimer. "Yeah, yeah mimer rub it in my face why dont ya?" said scarr. "Cheer up man!" said Speedy, "It's saturday!". "oh, by the way, there's another full moon tonight." said luppy, who was now a Empoleon! "Oh, great!" said scarr. "I'm going for a walk." said speedy. "I'm coming with you." said scarr. Then the two left. Then mimer checked if they were gone then said, "Weirdos..". As scarr and speedy were walking, speedy said "Don't let what those dudes say to you, being a were-ray cant be that bad." Then scarr said, "You dont even know." "That might be true." said speedy, "But still, i dont think it would be that bad!" They walked a little more, and then, as they were turning around, they saw the two worst things they could have seen. The first was the full moon in the sky, but the even worse thing was the huge Giratina and darkrai standing in front of it. "AHHHHH!" yelled speedy, but then he looked over and saw that a lucario wasnt standing next to him, but a luxray!

END OF CHAPTER

Back