Writing Poke forest (Awesome fanfic)

whos ur favorite character?

• Total voters
OKAY CHAPTER SEVEN COMIN AT YA!

Chapter seven: the curse of the were-ray.

Mimer woke up in the middle of the night. He had heard a strange noise, it sounded like scarr groaning. "I wonder if hes having a nightmare, or sleeptalking, ill go see so i can make fun of him in the morning." said mimer. He turned and noticed the full moon in the night sky. "Ahh! Ow! AHHH!" shouted scarr. "What tha?" said mimer, as he turned into scarr's room......dundundun....."STOP FOLLOWING ME WITH THAT BOOMBOX!" shouted mimer. A man with a boombox then ran away. And mimer turned into scarr's room, but he didn't see scarr, he saw acarr slowly transforming! "Run Mimer! Just AHHH!" scarr shouted in pain. then, where scarr once stood, was a luxray. "Scarr?" said mimer, as the luxray jumped at him "Scarr, its me, ur buddy mimer. Easy now. AHHHHH!!!" Then, everyone woke up. "What tha? Sn stop!" yelled scarr's dad. Then, speedy ran into the room "Whats wrong with scarr?" asked speedy. then scarr jumped on his dad. and ripped and bit till his father was dead! Then, the next morning, scarr woke up, and saw he was covered in blood! Then, he noticed his dead father. "No, What have I done?" asked scarr.

END OF THE CHAPTER, REPLY TIME!

ok i will
Chapter eight, its gonna be great

chapter eight: dreams

In the morning, after scarr's fathers death, speedy and mimer were carrying the coffin. Sad music started playing, "LEAVE US ALONE!" shouted mimer at the man with the boombox, he ran away. And they sat the coffin on the ground, then speedy pulverized the coffin into the ground, odie then sat some flowers on the grave "It's all my fault." said scarr. "Yep it pretty much is." said mimer. speedy then punched mimer in the face. then everyone but scarr left the sad site. it started to rain. scarr began to cry at his father's grave. "I'm sorry dad." he said to the cold face of stone. "Don't constantly blame yourself, scarr." said luppy. "What? Why shouldn't I blame myself? I killed him!" shouted scarr. "I'm a were-ray! I deserve to die!" yelled scarr. "No you don't" said luppy. Luppy began to evolve. "AWESOME!" shouted luppy. Then everyone went to bed. That night scarr had strange dreams.

END OF THE CHAPTER! REPLYING!

Back