Finished PokéVigs 3 - Game over! Scum wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokéVigs 3 - sign-ups open!

Ooooo
The game hasn't started! I'm in with whoever I had before.

Sorry I keep forgetting about this. >_> I actually did remember yesterday, but I was busy with other things basically the entire day. And today my husband is coming home early from work and I'll be scarce over the weekend again, so I'm just going to wait until Monday.

All PMs have been sent out now. Here are some clarifications and reminders:

• The number of shots allowed per day is 3.
  • If you got the same role as last time, lololololol
  • Bulletproof, Bomb, and Trigger Happy are all passive roles that require no intervention from the player to trigger.
  • Cheerleader, Investigator, Jailer, Night Doctor, Nightkiller, and Thief all submit their actions during the Night phase.
  • Day Doctor and Reflector Shield are a bit more complicated in regards to their action timing. Those players who have those roles have received clarification about action timing in their respective PMs.
  • Everyone thank Celever for reminding me to start this!

And nowwwwww....

GAME START!

RE: PokéVigs 3 - game start!

##BOOOOOOM: Jeremy1026

Someone needs to get the ball rolling, and he won't have time to play since he needs to make progress in The Challenge! Just fulfilling my host duties :v

Yanma used Sonicboom! He flew really fast at Jeremy, but Jeremy did a backflip and dodged at the last second. Jeremy1026 is unharmed!

2 shots remain!

It's easy to forget that the factions and actions were randomised separately, so Jeremy could still feasibly be scum, though I'm gonna let two other people shoot today. Just want it to be mentioned, bc iirc people forgot about this in the last edition of this game.

I am Machaaaaaamp!! Yay. I'm not shooting for the moment.

##CNCND: bbninjas
You don't fool me with that :v

Scizor used Night Slash! bbninjas tried desperately to keep his organs inside his body to no avail. I guess even Machamps have some weaknesses. bbninjas was killed! He was Machamp, an innocent cheerleader.

1 shot remains!

Hoopa Unbound used Hyperspace Space! Time and space warp blending multiple dimensions. New colours are invented every millisecond, and all of life's questions are answered in a single thought. Then everyone's brains go back to normal and when they look around, Jeremy1026 seems to be missing. I guess he can't dodge everything. Jeremy1026 was killed! He was Vivillon, an innocent bulletproof.

There are 0 shots left.

Day 1 ends!

Night 1 is now starting. It will last for 24 hours or until I've received all possible night actions, whichever comes first.

RE: PokéVigs 3 - Night 1

All Night actions have now been submitted.

Someone gave someone else a protective shield.

Someone jailed someone else, preventing them from making any vig shots the next day.

Someone inspected someone else's moves.

Someone thieved someone else's role.

Someone sneaks up in the dark and attacks someone else with a mysterious Pokémon move. Oooooh.... Mysterious.... However, that person was protected in some way so no one actually died, awww.

Day 2 start!

RE: PokéVigs 3 - Day 2

If whoever was attacked knows they were attacked they are confirmed... Should probably come forward?

Apology for the triple post, KoN, I was the jailor but a thief stole my abilities so now I'm vanilla :(

Jigglypuff used Sing! he started singing awful pop songs at Celever until Celever killed himself to end the pain. Celever was killed! He was Yanma, an innocent bomb.

Wait... did that say bomb? Whoops! BigfootAUS exploded! He was Jigglypuff, an innocent.

2 shots remain.

##Blast: Omega Soul

You killed Jeremy after he was bulletproof... That would be a too good ability for scum! He was obviously town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back