Finished PokéVigs 3 - Game over! Scum wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokéVigs 3 - Day 2

Magmortar used Fire Blast! Hoopa Unbound's butt caught on fire and he ran around squealing in pain until he jumped off a cliff to end his misery. Omega Soul was killed! He was a trigger happy innocent.

1 shot remains!

RE: PokéVigs 3 - Day 2

Scizor used Night Slash! Poor Pikachu didn't stand a chance as the attack shoved him off his surfboard and into the waves. steffenka was killed! He was Pikachu, an innocent Thief.

0 shots remain!

With the townies so eager and willing to kill each other off, they had equalized their own numbers with the scum and set themselves up for failure. At a current ratio of 3/3... Game over! Scum wins!

Another fast game; even faster than last time, I think. :p Too much thoughtless shooting and not a single scum member shot. And townies were doing so nice after KoN blocked the NK, too!

Scum was SS, Drac, and MtC. They didn't even have to do much really. :U Here's the doc of roles and actions, and here is the scum sideboard, short as it is.

WELL FINE SEE IF I SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT ONE

WELL FINE SEE IF I RUN THE NEXT ONE

Actually, like I mentioned to Keeper earlier over skype, I probably won't. I don't think the limited amusement value is worth the effort. Even with roles and stuff people are just shooting blinding and not bothering to discuss things so it's kind of lost any appeal. I have a somewhat more complicated game that I came up with ages ago that I might post up if there's interest, but I think PokéVigs has run its course.

Athena said:
people are just shooting blinding and not bothering to discuss things

That's because shooting is the smart play. Everyone has the power to remove from the game anyone they find suspicious. If you think someone is scum, shoot them. Don't waste time talking. Scum wants the day to end as fast as they can, so they also have no reason to wait and discuss things.

Looking forward to complexer plan

Huh? The only thing I did was post in the scum chat once. We're the best scum team!

I think I've got to agree with you Athena. With how trigger happy everyone was, it's not too entertaining. Maybe it'd work better as a chat game. That way we could play multiple games at once.

Well, if anyone wants to host this in chat, you have my blessing. :p I don't plan on being a major (or even minor, really) player in chat anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back