XY Pokémon X / Y : Which New Feature Are You The Happiest About ? Why ?

98Greener

tree noises
We got so many new things to play with in X and Y.

- I absolutely love Amie, and how you can interact with your bros.
I just makes me feel much more connected with them.

- Mega Evolutions made it where our beloved Pokemon can enter Super Sayain mode. I love this feature a lot because of the amazingness it adds to the gameplay. It'll definitely change the way we play online.

- Bench Sitting.

If you don't like bench sitting then there's something wrong with you.

RE: Pokemon X/Y: Favorite Feature?

I like being able to move diagonal, sitting on benches and customising the look. I haven't seen everything yet, I also like taking photos.

RE: Pokemon X/Y: Favorite Feature?

I really like Pokemon-Amie.
I especially enjoyed playing with Inkay, and Sylveon in there - it was the most adorable thing ever.

The customization is also very nice.
I love changing my entire look from time to time, and whenever there are new boutiques I always buy at least 3 things

I reckon this pokemon game was a cleanup of what gamefreak needed to do in previous gens, It added all those small touches we needed for the past couple of years, I don't have the game yet so I cannot comment but I am looking forward to wonder trading :D

I love the new battle settings. It really felt like I was battling Viola in her gym, well as real as a game can feel. I haven't dug into the customization yet, but I know I'll love it. The skating and movements will take time to get used to, though.

If you count the Exp Share working similarly to what it was in 1st Gen to be "new" then definitely that one. By far a great improvement from the past games.

If you don't count them, I really like the fact that they included different Vivillon patterns in the game. It may be small, but I honestly wasn't expecting them to do that at all with the new Pokemon and was pleasantly surprised at it. The clothing customization is also pretty good too.

dmaster out.

One of my favorite features of X/Y is how the Kanto Starters you get at the beginning of the game made up for getting Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour for Type Coverage in Gyms in the last Generation. They really felt out of place and held no value other than in the story of the game itself.

Another one of my favorite features is the Wonder Trade cause it's like what Forrest Gump says that life is like a box of chocolates cause you never know what you're gonna get. As for the graphics on a handheld it's definitely a major step up from it's predecessors especially the new Starter Pokemon from Kalos and their evolved forms with a toss up between Chesnaught and Greninja being my favorites this Gen.

I really like PSS and Pokémon-Amie. Even with a rough-looking Pokémon such as Tyrunt it's frickin' adorable. <3

The moves look great. It actually shows how the Pokémon does the attack and the foe's reaction to it. Strength just looks horrifying when you use it on a cute Pokémon; the face they make is awful and makes me cry ;-;

Also, the gym leader battle song is awesome. Gives me dem epic feels. :3

I'm loving the Super Training! Certainly makes EV training less of a drag!

Also, the Pokémon animations are incredible - so much work went into it. Torchic looks so cute!

Pokemon Amie is my biggest addiction, most loved feature for me. The mini-games (really love the puzzle one, I still suck horrible withe berries game) - I mostly love bonding with my Pokemon.
1394100_564228796966333_705386923_n.jpg

Roller Skates, so easy to maneuver around Kalos, I find it much easier than the bicycle.

Battle animations with Pokemon, at times I have to turn off the 3D makes my eyes itch 2D is fine though.

Exp Share working on all Pokemon.

My favouritest new feature is probably the ability to trade anywhere, and not needing to swap trade pokémon into your party. Makes trading so much easier!

Artemis said:
My favouritest new feature is probably the ability to trade anywhere, and not needing to swap trade pokémon into your party. Makes trading so much easier!
This. I'd never traded before, and this is great. Very easy for us beginners. Now, I can actually get that Alakazam and Machamp I've been waiting on since gen 1 and finally think about filling up the dex.

I'm loving the roller skates because you can go so fast without having to register the bike. However, Super Training is a close second because I maxed my modest Clawitzer in special attack.

Customization by far. It's making me throw a lot of in-game cash on costumes. (This gets more addicting when playing a girl character)

The PSS system makes it so much easier to trade and interact with other players in general. I just traded a Swirlix with momoxmomo in under a minute. Compare that to 5th Gen which you would've wasted 30 minutes trying to see the other player in your room.

I love Wonder Trading. Got a shiny Eevee from it! Who gives up a shiny???!!!

I love being able to customize my outfits. So much fun.

The battle chateau is pretty sweet too, especially since it makes it easy to make money.

Pokemon Amie? I like it but I'm not good with the whole "do this face" thing with my pokemon. the lighting isn't good and thus my pokemon don't recognize when I do the faces. Any advice on that? They recognize some face but not all...

Rob234111 said:
I love Wonder Trading. Got a shiny Eevee from it! Who gives up a shiny???!!!

I love being able to customize my outfits. So much fun.

The battle chateau is pretty sweet too, especially since it makes it easy to make money.

Pokemon Amie? I like it but I'm not good with the whole "do this face" thing with my pokemon. the lighting isn't good and thus my pokemon don't recognize when I do the faces. Any advice on that? They recognize some face but not all...

I have the same problem with the face thing. Sometimes they recognise when I'm doing the kissy face and other times they don't. Also, I can't do the big open mouth smile.

The Wonder Trade for starters.

I never traded much off the GTS, was kinda hard to do what with the whole LV. 9 Dialga for a JP Ditto.
The Wonder Trade got me Pokemon I never thought to look for, I got a lot of JP Pokemon (Since I have to wait until December to use my JP White) and also some French and Spanish Pokemon as well. Although it is annoying when you get repeats or Pokemon you already have or don't need, it makes it a whole lot easier than it is to wait for the GTS to go through.

Wonder Trade is like gambling in this game. My only good trade was when someone gave me a Polar Vivillion. It's still pretty cool though.

They need to have levels of wonder trade based off where you are at.

For example-
If you have beaten gyms 1-2 You can get/trade Pokemon level 30 or below
If you have beaten gyms 3-5 You can get/trade Pokemon level 60-31
If you have beaten gyms 6-8 You can get/trade Pokemon level 100-61

Back