XY Pokémon X / Y : Friend Safari (Includes the Available Pokémon)

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon found or available through the Friend Safari that aren't in the rest of the game:

Clefairy
Clefable
Vulpix (Breed Ninetales)
Nintetales
Paras
Parsect
Venonat (Breed Venomoth)
Venomoth
Mankey
Primeape
Growlithe
Arcanine
Ponyta
Rapidash
Seel (Breed Dewgong)
Dewgong
Grimer (Breed Muk)
Muk
Drowzee
Hypno
Krabby
Kingler
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Chansey
Tangela
Electabuzz
Magmar

Total: 28/151
Including Central, Coastal and Mountain Dex's: 141/151
- 93%

Cleffa (Breed Clefairy or Clafable)
Togepi
Togetic
Natu (Breed Xatu)
Xatu
Aipom
Sunkern
Sunflora
Girafarig
Pineco (Breed Forretress)
Forretress
Phanpy
Donphan
Tyrogue
Hitmontop
Elekid (Breed Electabuzz or Electivire)
Magby (Breed Magmar or Magmortar)
Blissey

Total: 19/100
Including Central, Coastal and Mountain Dex's: 82/100
- 82%

Wurmple (Breed Beautifly, Cascoon or Dustox)
Silcoon (Breed Beautifly, Cascoon or Dustox)
Beautifly
Cascoon
Dustox
Seedot (Breed Nuzleaf or Shiftry)
Nuzleaf
Shiftry
Shroomish (Breed Breloom)
Breloom
Numel (Breed Camerupt)
Camerupt
Cacnea (Breed Cacturne)
Cacturne
Duskull (Breed Dusclops or Dusknoir)
Dusclops
Tropius
Snorunt
Glalie
Spheal
Sealeo
Walrein
Bledum (Breed Metang or Metagross)
Metang
Metagross

Total: 25/135
Including Central, Coastal and Mountain Dex's: 104/135
- 77%

Shinx (Breed Luxio or Luxray)
Luxio
Luxray
Ambipom
Bronzor (Breed Bronzong)
Bronzong
Happiny (Breed Chansey or Blissey)
Spiritomb
Tangrowth
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Dusknoir
Froslass

Total: 14/107
Including Central, Coastal and Mountain Dex's: 66/107
- 62%

Lillipup
Herdier
Stoutland
Munna
Musharna
Pidove (Breed Tranquill or Unfezant)
Tranquill
Unfezant
Blitzle (Breed Zebstrika)
Zebstrika
Drilbur (Breed Excadrill)
Excadrill
Tympole (Breed Palpitoad or Seismitoad)
Palpitoad
Seismitoad
Sewaddle (Breed Swadloon or Leavanny)
Swadloon
Leavanny
Petilil
Lilligant
Maractus
Minccino
Cinccino
Deerling (Breed Sawsbuck)
Sawsbuck
Joltik
Galvantula
Klink (Breed Klang or Klinklang)
Klang
Klinklang
Rufflet
Braviary
Vullaby
Mandibuzz
Larvesta
Volcarona

Total: 36/156
Including Central, Coastal and Mountain Dex's: 117/156
- 75%

Grand Total: 122/721
Including Central, Coastal and Mountain Dex's: 579/721
- 80%

KA Note: This thread is not to be used for listing your Friend Code and safari Pokemon. That should be done on this page instead.

Friend Safari

Hey, so I've been playing the friend safari and gotten some really interesting Pokemon. I figured it would be cool to find out if anyone else has had good luck too, so here I am!

So far I have found Wartortle, Skarmory, Spiritomb, and a bunch of others.

What have you found?

RE: Friend Safari

Ivysaur with Chlorophyll. Feels good man.

Most people have posted their friend codes (including myself) in this thread. You can post yours there as well.

RE: Pokémon X / Y : Friend Safari

I would also like a vulpix.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ninetales is available in Safari Zone! YESSSSS!!!!! I hope it isn't super rare or anything.

Vulpix seems to be missing from the list :3
I'm breeding them btw so drop me a PM if you are interested in one ^w^

Has anyone found any shinies in the safari zone? My friend's safari has Magmar and Charmeleon, so their shinies would be cool to have

I have found gloom with chlorophyll. I have shuppet lampent pumkaboo charmeleon and others. Pm me if you want one. Ill breed em for you. I am looking for a female snowrunt with and without its hidden ability if anyone has one. Please add me and ill add you back.

You can get a Hidden Ability Froakie from Safari, it has the "Protean" Ability, and IT is overpowered! So awesome... *drools*
It turns his Type to the Type of the Move he is using, giving him permanent STAB on ANYTHING! And also allowing him to, if he outspeeds, preemptively change his Defensive typing to gain Resistance, or better yet Immunity, to whatever Type he is facing! (He becomes a single Type.)

Or even a Contrary Serperior, oh that overpowered Leaf Storm hijinks... o_0

TheIcarus said:
I really like the idea, but I only have 2 friends, and none of them gave me any good ones :(

Same here. I only have 1 friend with a 3DS, and he gave me a Fire one with Magmar and Charmeleon. Pretty good, but gets boring after awhile. Also, I'm not intrested in exhanging friend codes with people I don't know in person, so yeah.

Reggie McGigas said:
TheIcarus said:
I really like the idea, but I only have 2 friends, and none of them gave me any good ones :(

Same here. I only have 1 friend with a 3DS, and he gave me a Fire one with Magmar and Charmeleon. Pretty good, but gets boring after awhile. Also, I'm not intrested in exhanging friend codes with people I don't know in person, so yeah.

Then why don't you just go to the Topic with all the Friend Codes? There's probably more than enough for you to get every kind of Pokémon.

Blob55 said:
Reggie McGigas said:

Then why don't you just go to the Topic with all the Friend Codes? There's probably more than enough for you to get every kind of Pokémon.

Did you even read my post or just quit after seeing the part 'only 1 friend'

Anyways, has anyone found a shiny in the friend zone or know if they can be found in the friend zone? I'm going to hunt for shiny Charmeleon if possible.

I really like the feature, I just need more friends lol.
I wonder if its possible to get shinies at it.... I'm skeptic on that though, since Pokeradar is disabled from use there. Rats!!

I like the feature, instead of having to grind Dream World for 1 hour for 16-20 days just to get a Hidden Ability Eevee, I can find a Normal Friends Safari, and hope it has one! :p

And it also releases Hidden Abilities of Pokemon that have heretofore not been legally obtainable, Like Serperior or Chandelure, even Ditto (Hidden Grotto farming was sooo tedious..)

To those that don't know, if you enter your Friends Safari WHEN they are Online, the Pokemon in there have a chance to have their Hidden Ability.

The worst part though, is the limit on Friends (whatever that is.. I only have like 4 :()

Sheriff_K said:
The worst part though, is the limit on Friends (whatever that is.. I only have like 4 :()

The limit is 100, I have 10 so Im still 90 off before I have to worry. I still cant find a Chespin friend yet. I reeeeeeeeeeally want a female with the hidden ability v_v

Reggie McGigas said:
Has anyone found any shinies in the safari zone? My friend's safari has Magmar and Charmeleon, so their shinies would be cool to have

This person did, so it is possible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_5LJ3PEzik

I find myself a shiny Togepi in one of my friend safari :3

One question, is there really a Milotic in friend safari? It's quite weird that the demands are everywhere but no single person has claimes they have Milotic or breeding some Feebas. No sign of them in the GTS either. Anyone here in the Pokebeach got a friend safari with Milotic?

I seriously need one, before December.

Hey guy, I really need a froslass with her hidden ability or a female snorunt with its hidden. I have larvitar charmeleon houndoom and chlorophyll oddish to offer. Also, please add me and let me know if you do. I also have banette and all 3 kalos starters as well. I have others as well I can breed for anyone. Also if anyone has a gible or gabite with rough skin please let me know.

I have a few questions about the Friend Safari.
In order to get hidden abilities, does the friend you choose have to be just online (you go to your friend list and they show up and can be playing whatever) or do they have to currently be online playing Pokemon X/Y at the same time as you?
And once this condition to make hidden abilities appear is met, will hidden abilities appear as long as your in that safari (even if the friend disconnects) until you leave?
Will the pokemon that appear under these conditions definitely have their hidden ability, or is it an X% chance for each pokemon?
And lastly, is there any way to change a 3DS's friend code? Would a "system transfer" or "Format System Memory" create a new friend code for it? Just wondering because I have 3 3DS, but, unfortunately, each ones friend code provides crappy pokemon. :(

I can answer some of those questions:
-If you format your 3ds, YOUR friend code will change - but re-registering all of your friends, their Pokemon and element in the safari will still be the same (I tested out some of the same friends on my spare 3ds, and the pokemon are identical between different x y carts on different 3DS systems)
-While both systems were online I could catch Espur with its hidden ability. But when I switched my spare 3ds to offline, even having not left the safari, I stopped finding Espur with Own tempo.
-Your friend doesn't need to be playing Pokemon, they just need their 3ds to be online while yours is.

Back