XY Pokémon X / Y : Friend Safari (Includes the Available Pokémon)

RE: Pokémon X / Y : Friend Safari

Spartansn1p3r said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Has anyone found any shinies in the safari zone? My friend's safari has Magmar and Charmeleon, so their shinies would be cool to have

Yesterday I first tried out the friend safari, the 3rd pokemon I encounter is a shiny hariyama, about an hour ago I also found a shiny female pyroar, anyone got confirmation on genders because all ive seen are females

the site that must not be named has the gender ratio as 50/50, but I really think that they should look again, since this is like the 8th time I've heard that people can only find females.

I also hatched some Litleo because cba with looking since they're not that common, and it took me about 8 or 9 female Litleo until I got one male.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Does anyone know if they have a Fairy friend safari? I really want one and would be very happy if someone with one traded FC's with me.

RE: Pokémon X / Y : Friend Safari

P.DelSlayer said:
Spartansn1p3r said:
Yesterday I first tried out the friend safari, the 3rd pokemon I encounter is a shiny hariyama, about an hour ago I also found a shiny female pyroar, anyone got confirmation on genders because all ive seen are females

the site that must not be named has the gender ratio as 50/50, but I really think that they should look again, since this is like the 8th time I've heard that people can only find females.

I also hatched some Litleo because cba with looking since they're not that common, and it took me about 8 or 9 female Litleo until I got one male.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Does anyone know if they have a Fairy friend safari? I really want one and would be very happy if someone with one traded FC's with me.

My Shiny Charizard was a female. Oddly enough, I caught 16 charmeleons for gts trade. 11 of them were male while only 5 were female.

Krabby
Kingler
Bronzor
Bronzong
Tympole
Palpitoad
Seismitoad
Joltic
Galvantula

Have been added to the lists.

... Stunfisk isnt postgame o__0 theyre in the wet areas of that route before Lavare. [the heck do you spell that town anyway]

How can i find out what type MY safari is? or does it cahnge depending on the person playing in my friend safari?

J31 said:
How can i find out what type MY safari is? or does it cahnge depending on the person playing in my friend safari?

No it doesn't change for different people, I think the only way to find out is for one of your friends to tell you :)
Hope this helps!!

I got rid of the Pokémon with question marks next to them and added the 3 unrevealed Pokémon to the Totals.

Back