XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Reggie McGigas said:
Ok guys where is that list with the pokedexs and mega evolutions for Kalos. I need to find it ASAP!

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-kalos-dex-45-spots-left

No mega evos thought.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Anyone leak shiny chesnaught or delphox yet?

O.k. ladies and gentlemen, I'm officially signing out of Pokebeach for a bit while I dive headfirst into Pokémon Y. I joined this forum in order to pass the time waiting for X and Y to come out, but instead, I found something so much more meaningful. I don't think I've ever been more excited about the world of Pokémon since joining Pokebeach. It's been a real privilege, and a pleasure to wait for the arrival of these games with you all. Have fun and savour the games, because before you know it, we'll all be back here speculating on the upcoming games :)

Still hoping we get mega versions of NidoKing and Nidoqueen, so we can have all of the fabled pokegods

Off Topic?: How many blocks does it take to download the game?

So as far as we we know, this generation doesn't have a legendary trio or a small, cute little legendary right? And if not, do any of you believe they will be added through DLC and events, or will this just be a generation with none?

I am also surprised by the unusually small number of new pokemon. I know megas kind of make up for it a bit, but it's strange. Didn't they rush through the last generation (the most populated gen yet) just so they could get here? It seems a bit...underwhelming? I don't know. It's just kind of strange. Still loving most of the new mons though. Very nice stuff overall.

Wailady said:
Off Topic?: How many blocks does it take to download the game?

14,000 blocks.
Wrong thread, but couldn't really tell you where to post that so. . .
Meh.

FT10 said:
O.k. ladies and gentlemen, I'm officially signing out of Pokebeach for a bit while I dive headfirst into Pokémon Y. I joined this forum in order to pass the time waiting for X and Y to come out, but instead, I found something so much more meaningful. I don't think I've ever been more excited about the world of Pokémon since joining Pokebeach. It's been a real privilege, and a pleasure to wait for the arrival of these games with you all. Have fun and savour the games, because before you know it, we'll all be back here speculating on the upcoming games :)

Same here. I have never found myself more excited for a Pokemon game than I have been with X&Y and I've been playing since the beginning. I won't be starting my journey in Kalos until December the latest as I know these games would be the death to my college education. Lol. I'll be around these next few days as we get all the info but after I'll part ways for a little while. It's been a pleasure speculating, going crazy over small leaks, and everything in between!

Here is to hoping the rumors are correct and Mega Druddigon is legit!

jdivinity said:
FT10 said:

Same here. I have never found myself more excited for a Pokemon game than I have been with X&Y and I've been playing since the beginning. I won't be starting my journey in Kalos until December the latest as I know these games would be the death to my college education. Lol. I'll be around these next few days as we get all the info but after I'll part ways for a little while. It's been a pleasure speculating, going crazy over small leaks, and everything in between!

Here is to hoping the rumors are correct and Mega Druddigon is legit!

Well, judging by how Elite 1 Maya has a Torkoal, which has a mega, Elite 2 Wikstrom has a Scizor, which has a mega, and Elite 4 Siebold has a Gyarados, which has a mega... I'd say it's safe to assume that Druddigon will likely have a mega as well, as Elite 3 Drasna has one. Unless Altaria gets one instead. Speaking of Elite 4, I was thinking, if they keep the rematch system, the Elite 4 might end up having mega stones in their party. I would very much approve of this.

FloodBadge said:
Well, judging by how Elite 1 Maya has a Torkoal, which has a mega, Elite 2 Wikstrom has a Scizor, which has a mega, and Elite 4 Siebold has a Gyarados, which has a mega... I'd say it's safe to assume that Druddigon will likely have a mega as well, as Elite 3 Drasna has one. Unless Altaria gets one instead. Speaking of Elite 4, I was thinking, if they keep the rematch system, the Elite 4 might end up having mega stones in their party. I would very much approve of this.
Torkoal has a mega?

Oblivion_Wing said:
mastermagpie said:
Dunno if this has been mentioned:

Trevenant learns two moves I believe are new:

Forest's Curse: A grass-type status move. The user puts a forest curse on the target. Afflicted targets are now grass type as well.

Phantom Force: A ghost-type physical move that has 100 accuracy and does 90 damage. The user vanished somewhere, then strikes the target on the next turn. This move hits even if the target protects itself.

It also learns Destiny Bond and Wood Hammer. :)

My yveltal has Phantom force

When you fought it did it have the same battle music as Xerneas's battle did?

WitherSnow said:
Oblivion_Wing said:
My yveltal has Phantom force

No idea. I don't have X. But i do see those two having their own respective battle themes very likely. Because yveltal's was pretty damn badass,i couldnt imagine Xerneas with that music.

Oblivion_Wing said:
WitherSnow said:

No idea. I don't have X. But i do see those two having their own respective battle themes very likely. Because yveltal's was pretty damn badass,i couldnt imagine Xerneas with that music.

Xerneas theme is on youtube, but sounds identical to Zygarde's with the bad sound quality.

Okay, I need clarification.
Do you, or don't you see the "color" of your starter when you're choosing?
I keep SR when they show up the first time, but now I'm wondering if you have to actually look at them in your party before you can tell.

Got desperate and went by Walmart. (It's almost 4am here.) No luck. It's going to be a long five hours.

Chandelure said:
FloodBadge said:
Torkoal has a mega?

I believe chandy does as well.

If someone have interest

white Floette:

83b9.jpg

I've been playing for about two hours (I do a lot of exploring abd grinding), abd my team consists of Braixen, Pidgey, Pikachu, and Pansage. It's so much fun!!

I got my games yesterday and so far my team is: Chesnaught, Malamar, Heliolisk, Floette, Talonflame and Goomy
I also have 4 different Vivillon variants :D

what level does flabebe evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back