XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Blob55 said:
HikaruAyame said:
Not true. Frost Breath got upped to 60BP, making it essentially a 120 BP move with the drawback of never critting. It's also possible that MegaEvolution re-calls weather, meaning MegaAbomasnow could give 10 turns of weather where any other weather inducer would only get 5. Ice as an attacking type has 4 NVE types and 4 SE types, not bad at all. It's only defensively that Ice has problems, with only one resistance but four weaknesses.

Then why did GF screw up and make the only pure Ice type new to us Defensive? What are they even playing at?

I guess in a flawed attempt to make Ice-Types feel more powerful as a tank? I don't really know seeing as pretty much every final Ice-Type is tankey.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Dragon Pokémon said:
Blob55 said:
Then why did GF screw up and make the only pure Ice type new to us Defensive? What are they even playing at?

I guess in a flawed attempt to make Ice-Types feel more powerful as a tank? I don't really know seeing as pretty much every final Ice-Type is tankey.

Which is why they're stuck in NU. GF should of either given Ice more resistances, or made Fairy weak to types that Ice is strong against.

Thunder and Fire blast were also lowered to 110 bp so I don't see why everyone is complaining.

Blob55 said:
Dragon Pokémon said:

Which is why they're stuck in NU. GF should of either given Ice more resistances, or made Fairy weak to types that Ice is strong against.

I say that Ice should be super effective against water.
Because ice freezes water.
And Ice should have gotten less weaknesses.
Sure ice is fragile, but if you were to punch a glacier, I think the only thing you'd be breaking is your fist.
So I think that GF should have made Ice neutral to Fighting types.

Professer K said:
Thunder and Fire blast were also lowered to 110 bp so I don't see why everyone is complaining.

What? Those where the first moves I knew the BP off by heart. :( Does Hydro Pump at least get lowered too?

BTW, is the power cap at 110 now? Excluding moves like Explosion.

98Greener said:
Blob55 said:

I say that Ice should be super effective against water.
Because ice freezes water.
And Ice should have gotten less weaknesses.
Sure ice is fragile, but if you were to punch a glacier, I think the only thing you'd be breaking is your fist.
So I think that GF should have made Ice neutral to Fighting types.

Oh noooooo! That would damage Fighting and Water - everyones faviourite types, in the meta game. :( They already have enough buffs and decent Pokémon, so why make them slightly less special? /sarcasm.
Sometimes I wonder if GF even know what they're doing...

Blob55 said:
Professer K said:

What? Those where the first moves I knew the BP off by heart. :( Does Hydro Pump at least get lowered too?

BTW, is the power cap at 110 now? Excluding moves like Explosion.

IDK TBH. I only know those two because I saw screen shots of it on smogon forums for X and Y leaks. Also Hidden power got a boost. It has 60 bp now.

Out of topic (kinda),
But is there a clearer picture of this http://i.imgur.com/GU7RcwY.png (ignore the red lettering)
This person is saying it's all fake and im trying to post proof. It pains me people are this dumb.....

Bobo Taky said:
No image appears...

7qh.png
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Try this? the 1st work fine for me o.o

but this image came out a long time ago, when they told us about the new fairy type, also, Delcaty is not fairy, and grandbull is pure fairy, so the rest (beside those confirmed) are fake (including milotic, missmagius, the pixies)

Rion said:
Out of topic (kinda),
But is there a clearer picture of this http://i.imgur.com/GU7RcwY.png (ignore the red lettering)
This person is saying it's all fake and im trying to post proof. It pains me people are this dumb....

That's been mentioned before and the reason why Fennekin is missing, is because you never fight it if you get a Chespin.

Blob55 said:
Rion said:
Out of topic (kinda),
This person is saying it's all fake and im trying to post proof. It pains me people are this dumb....

That's been mentioned before and the reason why Fennekin is missing, is because you never fight it if you get a Chespin.
I know. But the person i'm "discussing" with is saying that Braixen is Fenniken.....
Just want a clearer picture to show it's Braixen. If there is one.....

stalkin_cat said:
Bobo Taky said:
No image appears...

7qh.png
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Try this? the 1st work fine for me o.o

but this image came out a long time ago, when they told us about the new fairy type, also, Delcaty is not fairy, and grandbull is pure fairy, so the rest (beside those confirmed) are fake (including milotic, missmagius, the pixies)

So... Mismagius isn't fairy...? Boo! ):

Jakeremix said:
stalkin_cat said:

Oh well, at least that means that Darkrai might yet stay Super Effective against the lunar duck. For another day, Cresselia is still a total loser.

Ok wild theory but that "Ultimate Weapon" thingy, does that thing have like some sort of restorative powers, or is it used solely for ultimate annihilation of people AND Pokemon?

Apexys said:
Ok wild theory but that "Ultimate Weapon" thingy, does that thing have like some sort of restorative powers, or is it used solely for ultimate annihilation of people AND Pokemon?

It restores Pokemon and people back from the dead to completely annihilate Pokemon and people.

Amphy23 said:
Apexys said:

It restores Pokemon and people back from the dead to completely annihilate Pokemon and people.

I have been trying to keep away from plot spoilers, so I have not heard of this. Whether it is legitimate or not, this catches my attention. What is the 'Ultimate Weapon?' Is it in the games, or what?

NaturallyDark said:
Amphy23 said:

I have been trying to keep away from plot spoilers, so I have not heard of this. Whether it is legitimate or not, this catches my attention. What is the 'Ultimate Weapon?' Is it in the games, or what?

I don't really know WHAT it is, I was asking if anyone knew what it did. I won't spoil anything but from what I've seen it seems important, can't really say much other than that.

NaturallyDark said:

Yes, it is a main feature in the fight against Team Flare, and a mysterious dude.

Amphy23 said:
Apexys said:

This sentence.... it doesn't make sense.

Ohman177 said:
Amphy23 said:

This sentence.... it doesn't make sense.

Zombies? XD

Jakeremix said:
stalkin_cat said:

not yet, or as I know, no for the moment. Still, they haven't found Mismagius in the game (as they say they may be exclusive version) but there's still hope, Mismagius and Missdreavus are based on banshes, a type of fairy ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back