XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Bloodronin said:
I have two questions I would very much appreciate if someone knew the answers. Has there been confirmation of mega-gengar's type and ability? Also, anyone know when and around how much playing time until you get the kanto starters?

I think Kanto starters are after the first gym or close to that. Very early in the game.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Bloodronin said:
I have two questions I would very much appreciate if someone knew the answers. Has there been confirmation of mega-gengar's type and ability? Also, anyone know when and around how much playing time until you get the kanto starters?

1) No Mega Gengar type/ability confirmation yet.

2) We get the Kanto starters very early on in the games; very close to getting the Kalos starters.

Drohn said:
I want to remind everyone to use correct spelling and grammar on the forums. This includes capitalising and punctuating! It makes posts look more professional and easier to read.

Ok, this is the third time I've seen you spell capitalizing wrong while correcting people on spelling. Not trying to be disrespectful, just thought you ought to know, because it comes off as hypocritical.

Rune Yagami said:
Drohn said:
I want to remind everyone to use correct spelling and grammar on the forums. This includes capitalising and punctuating! It makes posts look more professional and easier to read.

Ok, this is the third time I've seen you spell capitalizing wrong while correcting people on spelling. Not trying to be disrespectful, just thought you out to know, because it comes off as hypocritical.
Just thought you ought to know. That was so meta what just happened there. A spelling error in a post correcting the spelling in a post about spelling errors.

Back on topic, I had been hoping lapras would get a mega evolution, but I feel like we'd know by now. It was confirmed yesterday that someone gives you one as a gift after beating the 3rd(?) gym. Still crossing my fingers that laprasite will turn up eventually.

Rune Yagami said:
Drohn said:

Ok, this is the third time I've seen you spell capitalizing wrong while correcting people on spelling. Not trying to be disrespectful, just thought you out to know, because it comes off as hypocritical.

Capitalizing is American English (I.e. Bastardised English). Capitalising is British English.

Thank you all for the answers. Do we receive the mega stones with the kanto starters as well?
http://statigr.am/p/559362078932342805_586696413 Apparently we can run into a wild farfetch'd.

halfrican said:
Apparently you can change your skin color in salons after character creation. I'll dig up the screen in a moment.

That'd be new O_O Thus far we only know about clothes, hairstyle, hair color and eye color (contacts?) being customizable. I thought skin color was limited to your initial choice at character creation.

D.N.A said:
Rune Yagami said:

Capitalizing is American English (I.e. Bastardised English). Capitalising is British English.

Ah, did not know that. Thank you, my mistake, and sorry everyone. :)

Baktwerel said:
halfrican said:
Apparently you can change your skin color in salons after character creation. I'll dig up the screen in a moment.

That'd be new O_O Thus far we only know about clothes, hairstyle, hair color and eye color (contacts?) being customizable. I thought skin color was limited to your initial choice at character creation.
http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1380915808887.png
Good to know you can change your eye color somewhere as well. I hadn't seen that.

halfrican said:
Rune Yagami said:
Just thought you ought to know. That was so meta what just happened there. A spelling error in a post correcting the spelling in a post about spelling errors.

Back on topic, I had been hoping lapras would get a mega evolution, but I feel like we'd know by now. It was confirmed yesterday that someone gives you one as a gift after beating the 3rd(?) gym. Still crossing my fingers that laprasite will turn up eventually.

Plus, from what I can see from Drohn's profile, he's probably using the British spelling variant as opposed to the American spelling variant. Both "capitalize" and "capitalise" are correct. Couldn't help myself, it's my degree talking. (It's not stalking. It's research.) Anywho . . .

. . .

The two new ghost/grass pokemans. One's ghost/grass the other is grass/ghost? Does one typing take priority over the other depending on the sequence it's presented in?
Also, I think I missed something: Sluggoo is presumably evolved in the rain, so does that mean any rain or just ability/move generated rain? Are these silly questions? XD

Edit: Too slow! Shame on this one right hurr.

Rune Yagami said:
Drohn said:

Ok, this is the third time I've seen you spell capitalizing wrong while correcting people on spelling. Not trying to be disrespectful, just thought you ought to know, because it comes off as hypocritical.

I'm from the Netherlands (Europe). I learned to speak English the way it's spoken in England. I'm aware that it's different from American English. More off-topic will be infracted.

Edit: And I got ninjad. Haha. Thank you for explaining D.N.A and wispfall.

wispfall said:
halfrican said:

Plus, from what I can see from Drohn's profile, he's probably using the British spelling variant as opposed to the American spelling variant. Both "capitalize" and "capitalise" are correct. Couldn't help myself, it's my degree talking. (It's not stalking. It's research.) Anywho . . .

. . .

The two new ghost/grass pokemans. One's ghost/grass the other is grass/ghost? Does one typing take priority over the other depending on the sequence it's presented in?
Also, I think I missed something: Sluggoo is presumably evolved in the rain, so does that mean any rain or just ability/move generated rain? Are these silly questions? XD

I'd read that an npc indicated that some pokemon evolve in the rain, but Kenpachi tried it with sliggoo and it didn't work. So far, the rain evolving pokemon is unknown, or his sliggoo wasn't high enough level yet.

halfrican said:
Rune Yagami said:

"That was so Meta" You are welcome.

Now, if you excuse me, I must go to the singularity my post just opened. I hear X and Y are already out in there.

Is there any info at all on mega gardevoir or is just because some guy mentioned her and everybody ran with it? Also holy shit people post quickly here.

wispfall said:
halfrican said:

. . .

No, the order of the typing does not matter- they are still the same.

Where did you hear about it evolving in rain? I haven't heard this before, and I don't think there is a link to this information on this thread, is there?

halfrican said:
Baktwerel said:
Good to know you can change your eye color somewhere as well. I hadn't seen that.

I like how it's called "skin treatments" -- I can't help but think of a bronzing booth and a bleach wash booth. Here I was hoping to have blue eyes and brown hair, but I was fearful I'd have to be blonde to have blue eyes. Do we know if they're only natural hair colors? O_O

halfrican said:
Baktwerel said:

The link doesn't work for me, can someone rehost it?

Ugh, this is frustrating. We were about to see yveltal's dex and stats and then the leaks just... stopped. :/

Baktwerel said:
halfrican said:

The link doesn't work for me, can someone rehost it?

You seem to not be able to get the links to work a lot. Perhaps it isn't the links, but something wrong with your system? Because these links are from a lot of different sites.

Just a thought.

Rune Yagami said:
wispfall said:

. . .

No, the order of the typing does not matter- they are still the same.

Where did you hear about it evolving in rain? I haven't heard this before, and I don't think there is a link to this information on this thread, is there?

Uhhhhhmmm, it may have been on some other random forum I've been stalking for the past 48-hours. It's hard to keep track of where I'm getting my information from. But if I remember correctly (or, I suppose, can recall whatever regurgitated information I found on a forum full of people planting information they found) one of the leakers found an NPC that said something about pokemon evolving in rain/weather. He tried to evolve pumpkaboo, I think, but to no avail. Others speculated, however, that the Goomy line would actually work better for this theory. So, weather based evolution may be go?

Has anybody heard about a possible Mega Gardevoir?
Here's where I heard about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back