XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Razmos said:
Bobbins said:
I find this odd. Why aren't leaked the faces of the gym leaders we still don't know and their teams??
Do you really want to be spoiled that much? I certainly don't. I don't mind picking my teams beforehand, but if I know what pokemon the gym leaders have i'd likely pick ones good against them, which takes away the challenge of gym leaders completely.

I'd rather go in blind with my pokemon and face whatever challenges I happen to face. Perhaps leakers know that, hence why they are not spoiling any of the story.

No no I think the same as you. But we have seen the badges and I find the fact that the gym leaders are still unkown odd.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Hey, can anyone provide that one whole list of all the leaked pokemon again? The picture one, thanks.

Some of the previous posts have been removed. Keep the forums a place where we can all share our personal views and opinions and act respectful towards one another! Posts that do not comply with this will be removed and might be infracted.

7th Gym is apparently Psychic type again.

Sorry Dark-type, you will shine one day.

Has it already been revealed if you receive the megastones for the Kanto starters immediately after you choose one of them?

Guradon said:
Has it already been revealed if you receive the megastones for the Kanto starters immediately after you choose one of them?

I believe so. If not immediately, then very soon after.

Razmos said:
7th Gym is apparently Psychic type again.

Sorry Dark-type, you will shine one day.

Aw, bummer. Oh, well, at least Dark has had E4 members to represent it.

So no new poison types yet, eh? Guess Skrelp is walking a lonely road...

Aerodactyl said:

Has anyone made a list of all the new Pokémon types?

Huh. I just saw somewhere that Mega Gardevoir is confirmed. Any of you guys hear about it? I am no good at gathering leaks... ^~^;

I keep reading that the legendary birds are back. I hope they get mega evos. Mega Articuno with snow warning would make me cry.

Aerodactyl said:
It's just like Crobat in the 2nd gen. but atleast it not related to the old ones

WalterREBoRN said:
Hey, can anyone provide that one whole list of all the leaked pokemon again? The picture one, thanks.

Sure! Below is the current list of revealed/leaked Pokemon (the last update being Bergmite) :

all_pokes_yet_by_qvi-d6p6ibo.png

Also, dat custom battle bg!

Mega Blastoise's stats...
mHAceFFh.jpg

Compared with the same Blastoise (non-Mega)'s stats...
xrSQZCch.jpg

Talk about a nice boost.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/81441/pokemon-x-y-review-everything-old-is-new-again

The review confirms Mega Gardevoir... Yay! Wish there could be a pic of it, though.

CMP said:
Mega Blastoise's stats...
mHAceFFh.jpg

Compared with the same Blastoise (non-Mega)'s stats...
xrSQZCch.jpg

Talk about a nice boost.

O_O He got boosts to almost all of his stats. . .
Hopefully MegaAmphy follows suit.

So according to the picture above, we have 60 confirmed new Pokemon and 16 confirmed Mega Evos.

Anyone else thinking were about to get a Mega Ninetails?

Also, what if none of the other starters get mega evos IN GAME, but nintendo runs promotions for a long time to release the rest as DLC? I wouldn't be all that surprised.

I love the new grass/ghosties, as well as the ice-type! I'm looking forward to see what the pumpkin and glacier(?) evolve into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back