XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

A little late to the party xD

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

SuchADamnLady369 said:
MEGA BIG SPOILER ALERT! Look at own risk!
maxresdefault.jpg

Wait, which part? @.@ I'm lost.

Edit. Oops, okay, nvm.

SuchADamnLady369 said:
MEGA BIG SPOILER ALERT! Look at own risk!
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah...make sure you check to make sure these haven't been posted already. This is the second time you did this :p

With those new grass/ghost Pokemon the total is 59 so far unless I missed someone.

XD i'm sorry. I thought I was late at least I can laugh at myself. This may be selfish of me but I wish they'd leak Mega Roserade or am I late for that too:p

Omgee! Phantump and Pumpkaboo looks so adorable, I cannot wait to use them both. Forest's Curse sounds amazing and Phantump's pokedex entry is sure creepy but I love it! :D

Spectree sounds about right. It SOUNDS like a pokemon type name.

It's okay, it's not easy to keep track of these leaks and also see which ones are known here.

edit: Spectree sounds perfect. If that won't be it's English name, I'll be dissapointed.

Baktwerel said:
Vincent said:
These two are probably going to be one of the version-exclusives.

Surprisingly not version exclusives. Same leaker found both in the same game.

There is still the possibility that one is rarer in one version, like Nidoran in gen 1

These leakers have beaten the game already, right? Like post-Pokemon League content or something already? I am still convinced that all previous gen starters will be getting Mega Evolution, making it possible for us to get at least one from each gen at some point in the game. Okay, it's just me and my mega-wishful thinking.

Tighten said:
With those new grass/ghost Pokemon the total is 59 so far unless I missed someone.

Yep! That's right!

Loving the little Ghost/Grass thingy. Again, a very simple design. Very Hoenn-esque.

Rune Yagami said:
Ka$h Money said:
It also becomes extremely difficult to keep coming up with Pokemon with an immunity. There'll be a point where they can't make the pseudo-legendary have an immunity (assuming it's indeed a requirement for one).

It is a requirement, since it is a fan term. BST 600 with an immunity was a pattern discovered in certain Pokemon BY FANS. Also the BST of the first stage needs to be 300 and the middle stage 410-420, for it to fall under the already established fan made category. Nintendo could release a Pokemon that meets some, but not all of these criteria, in which case it just won't be a pseudo. In fact, they might possibly not release a Pokemon with a BST of 600 at all this gen.

By it's very definition, a fan term has no standard definition. If it has three stages including the final evolution coming at level 55, and a BST of 600, people will call it a pseudo legendary. The fact the others had an immunity will just be seen as a coincidence. Patterns are made to be broken, especially in pokemon. (Also, I don't know why you'd be so ready to accept an immunity via ability. That's never happened before, so you could say that the fan term pseudo legendary is defined by having an immunity NOT given by ability.)

In my opinion, what really defines a pseudo is the 600 BST. Pseudos are the only non-legendaries to have that total. That's the unique aspect.

Phantump and Pumpkaboo, they are great! Looks like we finally see those Grass-types that Gardenia won't use...

The embargo for Pokemon X and Y reviewers end today, so leaks should be outrageous today.

Here is a chart (reuploaded from 4chan) about all the Pokemon that have been revealed/leaked up to this point:

1380896885941_by_qvi-d6p606t.png

Note: The final starter stage artworks are fanarts and NOT official Sugimori artworks.

I honestly don't like all the Megas. It feels like a cheap way out of making all new original Pokemon.

And where is the love for Farfetch'd and Dunsparce!

Baktwerel said:
Here is a chart (reuploaded from 4chan) about all the Pokemon that have been revealed/leaked up to this point:

Note: The final starter stage artworks are fanarts and NOT official Sugimori artworks.

Counting all the possible evo, it's 65 now. I bet the Mountain Pokedex filled with more new pokemon. :)

Baktwerel said:

That Greninja art is freaking hands down awesome!

I'm REALLY hoping Carbink and Noivern get something...
I could see this giant diamond rock pokemon and a small bat with a speaker on its head

Someone summed up the version exclusiveness for old gen pokes:

>X
Heracross
Sawk*
Mawile
Gible
Growlithe

>Y
Pinsir
Throh*
Sableye
Bagon

(Do note that it's possible to find Throh in X for example, they are just incredibly rare. Possibly the same for the rest.)

Since Arcanine is X, I wonder if that means that Ninetails is Y *w* That would make me very happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back