XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

spiralofvertigo said:
Also here are the Dex leaks; it isn't looking too good at all:
Central
http://pastebin.com/kcFrYp1d
Coastal
http://pastebin.com/Lr5DzNhf
If these are indeed correct then between the two of them there are 50 slots left for potential new Pokemon (15 Central and 35 Coastal), so... I guess we'll have to see what the mix is like for the Mountain Dex, but it could still possibly hit 100 even if it looks a little grim.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

spiralofvertigo said:
All the starters finals were leaked; Bunnelbys (absolutely awful) evo was leaked, new fairy type critter found in cave that likely doesn't evolve, I can't find an image of it right now.

Helioptile's first evo leaked.

New pokemon all but confirmed to be few and far between due to the pokedex leaks.

Do you happen to know where pictures of these can be seen? I would like to see all but Braixen's evo. Only thing I Don't want to see.

800px-Brown-basilisk-detail.jpg

Yay basilisk! pleeeeeease have some dimetrodon, spinosurus and dilophosaurus thrown in, pleeeeeeeease...

@ProfessorLight

Unfortunately Helioptile only evolves once apparently. So the evo we saw is what we get I think; unless the pokedex they are using this time around is really weird.

Wait, so does heliolisk evolve??

http://i.imgur.com/4cq9Kqch.jpg

It does'nt look like it. :<

Looking at the Dex, I am worried at the number of undiscovered spots. Even though less new Pokémon are introduced in even-numbered Generations, isn't the number a little too less this time? After focusing on Mega Evolutions so much, it will be a shame if we don't get much new Pokémon to play around with.

Maybe after you get the national dex there will be more Pokemon, like in generation 4? It is possible they do that again, then the same thing probably counts for the post game.

Lanturnman said:
Maybe after you get the national dex there will be more Pokemon, like in generation 4? It is possible they do that again, then the same thing probably counts for the post game.

Don't believe the "only 70 new Pokemon" rumor.

There's only one guy on 4chan supporting that rumor with information that he conveniently can't seem to confirm, and the only information that he's given that has some truth to it was already floating around before he started spreading the "only 70 new Pokemon" stuff.

Don't worry about the number of new Pokemon. We'll find out the real number in slightly less than 9 days.

So 150 in each section? So 450 total? Also, 50 spaces + 50-ish new Pokémon already revealed means that the only 70 new Pokémon rumor is debunked.

Axell Starr said:
spiralofvertigo said:
All the starters finals were leaked; Bunnelbys (absolutely awful) evo was leaked, new fairy type critter found in cave that likely doesn't evolve, I can't find an image of it right now.

Helioptile's first evo leaked.

New pokemon all but confirmed to be few and far between due to the pokedex leaks.

Do you happen to know where pictures of these can be seen? I would like to see all but Braixen's evo. Only thing I Don't want to see.

You can see them all in the OP of this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-leaked-final-evolutions-of-the-x-y-starters It's all in spoiler tags too, so you can pick and choose if you want.

RE: Rumors & Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread already!

Rusty Sticks said:
Regarding Aerodactyl...

1380766790844.jpg

Wait... what is going on here? What is this picture supposed to be off? WHAT ARE WE ALL TALKING ABOUT? DOES AERODACTYL GET A MEGA??? IS THIS CONFIRMED???? WHAT IS THIS PICTURE???

RE: Rumors & Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread already!

Aerodactyl said:
Rusty Sticks said:
Regarding Aerodactyl...

1380766790844.jpg

Wait... what is going on here? What is this picture supposed to be off? WHAT ARE WE ALL TALKING ABOUT? DOES AERODACTYL GET A MEGA??? IS THIS CONFIRMED???? WHAT IS THIS PICTURE???

Picture of the Aerodactylnite. So yes, it's getting a Mega.

s2daam said:
Aerodactyl said:

Picture of the Aerodactylnite. So yes, it's getting a Mega.

Oh gosh this is... this is just perfect :'D. Thank you, thank you so much. It's been a crazy day, I needed some happiness. First, Blastoise doesn't get a second Mega, then the rumors of only 70 new pokemon seem more and more plausible. It doesn't look like any old pokemon or getting normal evolutions or pre-evolutions either. Chesnaught leaked, and he's just so...so ... "interesting". That's going to take some time getting used to since Greninja is by far my favourite but I have to use Chespin.

I could totally see it becoming a Rock/Dragon type... if it wasn't for Tyrantrum. Would they do two back to back like that? I wouldn't mind if he did get the type change up and I wouldn't mind if he didn't since I can always use Tyrantrum for a permanent Rock/Dragon typing. I just want to see him get the Evolution I knew he deserved, and judging by the look of all these new Megas, he's going to look fabulous.

If this is not real, just look for me by following the steady stream of water. It will be my tears.

Someone said Lucario is x only. Anyone know if this is true?

Have we had any word on Oorotto - its typing, English name etc?

I bet all the leakers are in cahoots and have made an oath not to reveal one piece of info about it and we have to discover it when we get the games lol

Does any one know if Espurr / Meowstic will have a high Sp. Atk?

A level 11 Espurr had 20 sp. atk, is that good?

Tsukeo said:
Does any one know if Espurr / Meowstic will have a high Sp. Atk?

A level 11 Espurr had 20 sp. atk, is that good?

At level 0 all Pokemon have 5 for each stat except for HP which is 10. So it gained 15 in Special Attack in 11 levels which is not all that impressive.

Well, I hope at least Meowstic gets at least a respectable Sp. Atk, then. :I

spiralofvertigo said:
http://i.imgur.com/4cq9Kqch.jpg

It does'nt look like it. :<

Specially when Helioptile evolves to Heliolisk with a Sun Stone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back