XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

Ohman177 said:
I don't see any of the yellow Emolga has and frankly you are rude. You need to learn manners, I was just trying to help.
The yellow on Emolga is under its wing-flaps (which are pointed down in the screenshot) and in its ears, which from that angle, don't show much of their insides. It's most certainly an Emolga though (same face/ears plus tail).
It's just the top-down angle that's throwing you off. A lot of pokemon have a chance of looking weird in screenshots because of odd camera angles and new idle animations.

EDIT: dang, ninja'd. Oh well :D

SuchADamnLady369 said:
Is anyone else dissapointed in Froakie's "ALLEGED" final evolution? I must admit Hawlucha isn't that bad.

Oh gosh, it's awful. Compared to Gallantoad, an incredible design?

Guys, here in Italy I know for sure that there are a few journalists that received their review copy and started leaking pictures online, I don't know if the guy who leaked Hawlucha etc. is the same, but this morning (it's 7pm here) a guy sent two pictures of chespin's evolution. It's not easy to see if a game is italian or not, because pokemon names are the same, but in the evolution screenshots all the text was in italian (except pokemon names obv). So, if someone starts posting x and y leaks on the forums, and you see italian text, it's likely that they are real. I don't know if I explained myself well, but as I said I'm italian and I don't speak very good english.
I just want to help to recognize real and fake leaks :)

grassdragon said:
TheRoyalXerneas said:
These have already been proved fake.

By whom?

They were debunked yesterday by some people on tumblr, plus I think the "leaker" has claimed the rumors were made up. Tumblr handled that mess for us :p

TheJETbox said:
Guys, here in Italy I know for sure that there are a few journalists that received their review copy and started leaking pictures online, I don't know if the guy who leaked Hawlucha etc. is the same, but this morning (it's 7pm here) a guy sent two pictures of chespin's evolution. It's not easy to see if a game is italian or not, because pokemon names are the same, but in the evolution screenshots all the text was in italian (except pokemon names obv). So, if someone starts posting x and y leaks on the forums, and you see italian text, it's likely that they are real. I don't know if I explained myself well, but as I said I'm italian and I don't speak very good english.
I just want to help to recognize real and fake leaks :)

So then where are these pictures?

Basically there is this facebook page that received the pics, they posted them but they were taken down. I don't know if someone downloaded them and reposted them somewhere else, I'll make sure to tell you if I find them again :)

TheJETbox said:
Basically there is this facebook page that received the pics, they posted them but they were taken down. I don't know if someone downloaded them and reposted them somewhere else, I'll make sure to tell you if I find them again :)

10 to 1 says that someone reposted them.
The mass media doesn't let something like that get away easily.

Am I the only one concerned with the credibility of those who have very few posts? As in "just created accounts to ensure the leaks are true" few? I'm not saying everyone that is new today doesn't know what they're talking about, it just seems odd that people with 5 or so posts have all this alleged new information :/

Please someone confirm without a shadow of a doubt they are fake please i'm on edge!

Probably won't be possible until the game is released.

Hawlucha is basically confirmed, unless someone has sooo much time on their hands to make 3 different screenshots from different angles. We still don't know about the anemone thing (it looks real to me) and the supposed froakie evo. Time will tell

TheJETbox said:
Hawlucha is basically confirmed, unless someone has sooo much time on their hands to make 3 different screenshots from different angles. We still don't know about the anemone thing (it looks real to me) and the supposed froakie evo. Time will tell

If so, I'm happy about Hawlucha. At first, I was like "meh." But now I actually really like it. It looks cute and powerful at the same time. >:3

If it's fake, I will be disappointed. D:

nightkeeper said:
Am I the only one concerned with the credibility of those who have very few posts? As in "just created accounts to ensure the leaks are true" few? I'm not saying everyone that is new today doesn't know what they're talking about, it just seems odd that people with 5 or so posts have all this alleged new information :/

I think post count is not relevant in this case, when you're supposedly get a review copy, and want to at least leak a bit, and you don't even have any forum's username, what will you do then? Registering a new username of course.

Not every pokemon lovers in this world have an active forum username you know.

nightkeeper said:

Well, what is the chance that a person receives both a review copy, and is a member on these forums? Most people with review copies aren't members, and even if they were, they'd make a new account anyway.

I like Hawlucha too, I wasn't too excited about it at first, but I think it's design and inspiration are very clever.

I couldn't imagine what a Flying/Fighting pokemon would look like, but Hawlucha seems to fit the bill really well in my opinion.

Razmos said:
I like Hawlucha too, I wasn't too excited about it at first, but I think it's design and inspiration are very clever.

I couldn't imagine what a Flying/Fighting pokemon would look like, but Hawlucha seems to fit the bill really well in my opinion.

Hawlucha looks pro, and contrary to popular opinion, I like Froakie's leaked final evo. Reminds me of the Mudkip line in a strange way. P.S. Danganronpa FTW

As a Hispanic American (as far as you know. . . Jk :3) I LOVE Hawlucha! It's got an awesome design, plus that typing is pretty awesome. :)

nightkeeper said:

Please someone confirm without a shadow of a doubt they are fake please i'm on edge!

Probably won't be possible until the game is released.

Your not the only noticing new profiles out of left field with 1,2 or 3 posts playing with a woman's emotions is a dangerous game.

Ririka said:
I think post count is not relevant in this case, when you're supposedly get a review copy, and want to at least leak a bit, and you don't even have any forum's username, what will you do then? Registering a new username of course.

Not every pokemon lovers in this world have an active forum username you know.

Pokequaza said:
Well, what is the chance that a person receives both a review copy, and is a member on these forums? Most people with review copies aren't members, and even if they were, they'd make a new account anyway.

I just have a few issues with this. It's not that I don't understand the need to share information if you do have a review copy and aren't a member of the forum, it's that I see people that would think like this:
"People are really crazy about these leaks. Maybe I should join and stir up some trouble. *cue evil laugh*"

People love causing problems, and it's just hard to believe credibility when chances are, a lot of fakes will be out in the following 2 weeks.

Hawklucha is ok, I mean, nothing special, but wow, Froakie's final evo is a disaster, the years/levels lol were not kind.

P.DelSlayer said:
Ben826 said:
PLEASE let there be a grass-ghost type in Gen6!!!

Oorotto has been speculated a lot to be Grass/Ghost

The grass part is confirmed but the ghost part is still in speculation.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back