XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Polonight said:
Guys this might be a long shot but...
Since they want to change the formula, MAYBE, just maybe we might get the rest of the Generation 6 Pokemon in Pokemon Z (Y2/X2)
I know it maybe a long-shot but hey, stranger things have happened.
(Also this would boost sales on the next game, which might have a bigger post game.)

It's not that outlandish, I had that theory myself last night.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

NaturallyDark said:
DrEspeon said:
Not to just wrek this theory, and I really do wish it to be true, but I heard that GF is concidering megas to be new pokemon when they total up the number. Sorry.

Edit: just realized this is my 200th post. Isn't it cheery!

Well, with all new Pokés and Megas, the total Pokémon count is at 736. If your theory is true, there are only two Pokémon/Megas still undiscovered!

That was my thought at first till I counted up the megas. I wouldn't say my theory is debunked based solely on that. It's hard to say though. I expect more than 2 more mega evolutions which would cancel your theory. And again, mine could be very well be based on some random number lol.

Neal White said:
P.DelSlayer said:
I hate to sound like a Nancy Negative, but am I the only one that's annoyed that Skrelp gets an awesome dual typing whilst Clauncher gets stuck with pure Water?

I thought that Skrelp was gonna stay Poison/Water whilst Clauncher was gonna get Water/Electric or even Water/Fire or another cool dual typing.

I do like Dragalge tho, and Poison/Dragon seems to be a nice typing - it's one of the few Dragons that a) aren't weak to Fairy and b) can effectively hit Fairy - I think the only other Pokemon who's got both those points is Dialga.

Nope not the only person. Someone posted a thing awhile back about version exclusives of older gen. Can anyone confirm gible is an x exclusive? Cause if not I may switch my preorder to y and get x later.

When I heard that Darkrai might get part Fairy typing, I was mortified. I hate to be a Malfoy here, but I really like the pure type Pokémon. I feel that competitive trainers think that the best Pokémon are the dual-typed ones. Our pseudo-legendary now is pure, and I am glad that Clawitzer also is. When that guy destroys everything, maybe people will start to realize that single-typed Pokés aren't all that bad.

!SPOILERS!

Search for "Sea Spirit Den", maybe a legendary pokemon! (thinking of Lugia)
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-y-better-graphics-actually-affect-gameplay/

!SPOILERS!

NaturallyDark said:
Neal White said:
Nope not the only person. Someone posted a thing awhile back about version exclusives of older gen. Can anyone confirm gible is an x exclusive? Cause if not I may switch my preorder to y and get x later.

When I heard that Darkrai might get part Fairy typing, I was mortified. I hate to be a Malfoy here, but I really like the pure type Pokémon. I feel that competitive trainers think that the best Pokémon are the dual-typed ones. Our pseudo-legendary now is pure, and I am glad that Clawitzer also is. When that guy destroys everything, maybe people will start to realize that single-typed Pokés aren't all that bad.

Clawitzer is slow but he will make a nice addition to my trick room/rain dance team. Slowbro welcomes his new parter. Lol

Cresceda said:
!SPOILERS!

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-y-better-graphics-actually-affect-gameplay/

!SPOILERS!

Interesting..
I call Legendary.

Oblivion_Wing said:
Cresceda said:
!SPOILERS!

!SPOILERS!

Interesting..
I call Legendary.

This may be a new legendary's hiding spot.

Also, it seems like a Water type Pokemon..
I'm intrigued, we shouldn't let this slide just yet. Like the reviewer stated,
you can't just say an empty room like that is for nothing..

Almost completely a coincidence and irrelevant, but I noticed the last 6 in pokemon in the National Dex are shaped like the last 6 letters of the alphabet (with the legendaries being obvious). Avalugg, Noibat and Noivern are shaped like U, V and W, and the legendaries X, Y and Z. Obviously this wasn't intentional, or Bergmite would be shaped like a T, haha.

Bioluxx said:
Oblivion_Wing said:
Interesting..
I call Legendary.

Gah! I hope so! Perhaps the Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina will have something to do with it?

This isnt based on facts or rumors but this is purely based on ideas for what the legendaries could be. As I said last night there could be a trio based on Odin, Thor and Loki, Odins wolf as a standalone, the squirrel as the fairy (Mew) , perhaps a love based legendary (its the France region)

Oblivion_Wing said:
Neal White said:

T'was I.

And yes, Gible is X exclusive.

For some reason I don't remember where I saw it though. Y has dratini I think.

Thank you. That will make me keep x. Garchomp is my Third favorite pokemon ever.
NaturallyDark said:
Neal White said:

I have nothing against pure types. Just saying its kinda lame compared to a dragon/poison exclusive. Favorite pokemon ever, Hipowdon, is pure type

NaturallyDark said:
Bioluxx said:

Gah! I hope so! Perhaps the Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina will have something to do with it?

I think it's or a new legendary or a legendary like Lugia, Suicune, Manaphy, etc. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina don't really have much to do with rain...

I doubt it's a previous legendary..
It May be, but I doubt it.

It's where Articuno lives?

Cresceda said:
NaturallyDark said:

I think it's or a new legendary or a legendary like Lugia, Suicune, Manaphy, etc. Dialga, Palkia and Giratina don't really have much to do with rain...

Just trying to figure out what those legendaries are good for in X/Y. If they have no effect, well... I would be very saddened. Still, we won't figure out what they unlock until the Pokémon Bank app is released. Maybe that is why it is free for a month!

It could be a dolphin pokemon!!!!

But in all seriouness, this actually could be something like the regis in RSE. Also these could be the "151" legendaries I was talking about, especially if, upon doing the puzzle, they can be found before the national dex.

First time I found a "leak", proud :3
I was thinking, maybe it's an event? The map already exists, maybe an event item awakes a pokemon? (reminds me a bit of Darkrai or Deoxys...)

DrEspeon said:
It could be a dolphin pokemon!!

But in all seriouness, this actually could be something like the regis in RSE. Also these could be the "151" legendaries I was talking about, especially if, upon doing the puzzle, they can be found before the national dex.

151 Legendaries?? o_O Elaborate..

Oblivion_Wing said:
DrEspeon said:
It could be a dolphin pokemon!!

151 Legendaries?? o_O Elaborate..

Hopefully I don't get Greninja'd...

Since each Pokédex section has 150 Pokés and since Kalos makes many gen one references, perhaps at the end of each Pokédex there is a hidden 151st legendary, like Mew. I think it's a pretty likely idea.

Edit: Ha! Not Greninja'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back