XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Oblivion_Wing said:
Chronus MSEA said:
I knew i forgot something.. but there's another tyranitar

but as far as i remember .. only Onix change it's first type

-Anyone knew about the evo methoud of clauncher and skrelp

Wouldn't it just be by levelling?
EDIT :
Any screenshot to prove that.. . So far . out of the new pokemon 2 used stone and a few confirm normal level up n 2 using new method. I'm curious if these 2 uses any method introduced older gen (Trade/Trade with item/Lv Up with certain item/etc)

Diglett-Dig said:
Oblivion_Wing said:
Wouldn't it just be by levelling?

Skrelp is levelling after being taught Camouflage.

Clauncher is straight up levelling.

I see.

RE: Mega Pokémon: Which Pokémon Would You Like To See With A Mega Evolution?

professorlight said:
So... megagardevoir was leaked.

[img width=400 height=]http://i.imgur.com/aT2s0Tp.jpg[/spoiler[/img]

The dress is fine I guess... love the gloves, and they kept her/my hairdo, yay!... but the red spike? and... where's all the green?

I... I don't even know if they ruined her or not... I guess... that's a good thing?

Also, this is the only image, so don't search "mega gardevoir"... I'm disgusted...

It will make a male Mega Gardevoir look creepier

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

I would like to know which pokemon are handed to the player like the starters and such, heard something about lapras being given to the player but I would like to know if there are more given pokemon

Zygarde looks stupid. I know that it is most likely real, however, I'll be fine if it turns out to be fake. 2/10 would not catch (jk, gotta catch 'em all).

Well, this gen is definitely a complete letdown in terms of new pokémon... ~70 new Pokémon?! Really GF?? I don't care what y'all say, I don't give a damn about 3D models, or any other new feature of XY, the main thing I care about in a Pokémon game are the Pokémon species themselves... I have always been that type of fan that thinks "the more Pokémon the better"... I thought it was really cool that Gen V introduced the massive amount of 156 new Pokémon (from which there were very few that I didn't like at first)... and then comes Gen 6 and they just give us only 70 new pokémon, and honestly, I'm not liking most of the recently leaked ones (maybe Ken Sugimori's art changes my mind)...
Yeah, there's Mega Evos, which are really cool and all, but they're only temporary forms, which sucks big time. If they're using Mega Evos to compensate for the low amount of pokémon, they should have not made them temporary! Reversable? yes, but temporary? just no...

Also, lol at the gay rant... I guess I wouldn't buy the game if my character was forced to date someone of the same gender, either...

Metalizard said:
Well, this gen is definitely a complete letdown in terms of new pokémon... ~70 new Pokémon?! Really GF?? I don't care what y'all say, I don't give a damn about 3D models, or any other new feature of XY, the main thing I care about in a Pokémon game are the Pokémon species themselves... I have always been that type of fan that thinks "the more Pokémon the better"... I thought it was really cool that Gen V introduced the massive amount of 156 new Pokémon (from which there were very few that I didn't like at first)... and then comes Gen 6 and they just give us only 70 new pokémon, and honestly, I'm not liking most of the recently leaked ones (maybe Ken Sugimori's art changes my mind)...
Yeah, there's Mega Evos, which are really cool and all, but they're only temporary forms, which sucks big time. If they're using Mega Evos to compensate for the low amount of pokémon, they should have not made them temporary! Reversable? yes, but temporary? just no...

Also, lol at the gay rant... I guess I wouldn't buy the game if my character was forced to date someone of the same gender, either...

Just don't buy it, simple.

Momaster12 said:
Zygarde looks stupid. I know that it is most likely real, however, I'll be fine if it turns out to be fake. 2/10 would not catch (jk, gotta catch 'em all).

I thought it was fake at first, too. But with so many screens of it, it has indeed been confirmed real. And I think it looks kind of cool. Depending on its stats, I may or may not use it. At the very least, Zygarde confirms that Pokémon after Yveltal exist, and that there may yet be more legendaries.

'ight guys. Now that kanpachi has the National Dex, he has confirmed Pokemon #666.

BEHOLD. THE BEING OF ULTIMATE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION:

kDOXDjM.jpg

So wait...by forcing the main character to have a relationship with the opposite gender....that makes Gamefreak and Nintendo anti-gay supporters?

I betcha 5 bucks there's going to be a ton of lawsuits over this. Dumb move by gamefreak to force your player to date in the first place, and secondly, this is a stupid feature. Why in the world would anyone want that feature? The world may never know.

This is Pokemon, not the Sims, Gamefreak. Pokemon X and Y have brought back nogilistica, and yet destroyed it at the same time. Seriously?

Oblivion_Wing said:
Metalizard said:

Just don't buy it, simple.

looool...
I'll buy the game anyway, that doesn't mean I agree with everything they did or that I can't complain about whatever I want... Don't like my rant? Just don't read my posts, simple.

Reggie McGigas said:
So wait...by forcing the main character to have a relationship with the opposite gender....that makes Gamefreak and Nintendo anti-gay supporters?

I betcha 5 bucks there's going to be a ton of lawsuits over this. Dumb move by gamefreak to force your player to date in the first place, and secondly, this is a stupid feature. Why in the world would anyone want that feature? The world may never know.

This is Pokemon, not the Sims, Gamefreak. Pokemon X and Y have brought back nogilistica, and yet destroyed it at the same time. Seriously?

I seriously don't understand the deal with all this dating foolishness. Hell POKEMON WERE BREEDING opposite genders since DAY. It's exactly the same thing. Honestly, I don't care about any of this, I'm just curious as to why people are ranting about such a mature topic in a 3+ Game.. It's all FANTASY.

Now stick to the topic please. (Aimed generally)

Hopefully, any other event distributions in the future include other starters mainly Hoenn, with Mega Stones.

Reggie McGigas said:

You're taking this so far out of context it's unreal. Dating is just a little thing you do on the side. They're not kissing. They're not having *removed*. They're just going out together like two normal people, AS IT SHOULD BE.

And anti-gay? Are you serious?

Lawsuits lol

Does anyone have a list of all the confirmed mega evos?

Rusty Sticks said:
Reggie McGigas said:

You're taking this so far out of context it's unreal. Dating is just a little thing you do on the side. They're not kissing. They're not having *removed*. They're just going out together like two normal people, AS IT SHOULD BE.

Lawsuits lol

I'm glad someone sees what I see. Thank you.

Blob55 said:

Not all Mega Evolutions are revealed supposedly.

Oblivion_Wing said:
Rusty Sticks said:

Lawsuits lol

Blob55 said:

I just meant the ones that are confirmed.

Blob55 said:
Oblivion_Wing said:

I just meant the ones that are confirmed.

That would be:

Officially Revealed:
Mewtwo X & Y
Venusaur
Charizard X & Y
Blastoise
Ampharos
Absol
Lucario
Mawile
Garchomp
Blaziken
Kanghaskan

Through Screenshots:
Gyarados
Aerodactyl
Abomasnow
Gengar
Gardevoir(Also mentioned in a reveiw)

Oblivion_Wing said:
Rusty Sticks said:
You're taking this so far out of context it's unreal. Dating is just a little thing you do on the side. They're not kissing. They're not having sex. They're just going out together like two normal people, AS IT SHOULD BE.

Lawsuits lol

Blob55 said:

>comes to this thread
>conversation about gamefreak being anti-gay

LOL NOPE NOPE NOPE, LEAVING THIS THREAD. I'VE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY.

Sheriff_K said:
With Gardevoir's Mega looking like a wedding dress, I'd half expect Gallade to get a tuxedo resembling Mega Evolution as well... >_<

Ultimately, it is good for the sanity of all heterosexual males [and homosexual females] that Gardevoirs Mega Evolution DIDN'T look like this:
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CLICK IT AGAIN.

I for one was hoping Gardevoir's Mega looked more streamline/sleek and powerful, more like Gallade.. :p

Gardevoir is a ballroom dancer. Her Mega Evolution reflects that perfectly.

Rusty Sticks said:
Sheriff_K said:
With Gardevoir's Mega looking like a wedding dress, I'd half expect Gallade to get a tuxedo resembling Mega Evolution as well... >_<

Ultimately, it is good for the sanity of all heterosexual males [and homosexual females] that Gardevoirs Mega Evolution DIDN'T look like this:
HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CLICK IT AGAIN.

I for one was hoping Gardevoir's Mega looked more streamline/sleek and powerful, more like Gallade.. :p

Gardevoir is a ballroom dancer. Her Mega Evolution reflects that perfectly.
So would that mean that Gallade will be a dancer wearing a knight outfit?
Kinda like the Nutcracker if you think about it. And I hope there's a male Mega for Gallade too.

Heck, I wouldn't mind it if they had a separate line for the male Ralts.

I think everyone should try to get along regarding the number of new Pokémon/Mega Evolutions. Unfortunately, Gamefreak can't please everyone, and there's bound to be people disappointed in that aspect of the game. Disliking one part, though, doesn't mean they don't appreciate everything else Gamefreak has offered. In either situation, extremes in responses are negative ("Not buying this! What the hell, Gamefreak!" and "If you don't like it, don't buy it!"). Personally, in an attempt to spin it around, I'm looking at it as a reason to train older Pokémon I haven't before (though my first play through will definitely be Kalos-only).

Plus...fewer Pokémon means less cards I have to add to Neo Redux! :p

That being said, the hints to Hoenn remakes are pretty interesting. I've explained before that I don't think Gen III remakes are completely out of the question even though they weren't made during Gen V. The reasoning behind it is that I tend to think of the remakes NOT so much as "Gen-skip-Gen remake," so much as "Handheld-skip-handheld remake." Because the last two generations were for the DS, there wasn't a need for Gen III remakes during that time, as the GBA games could be played on a DS/DS Lite. I'm thinking there could absolutely be remakes in the coming years. Perhaps only Blaziken will be receiving a Mega Evolution now, and Sceptile and Swampert will receive them later (in the remakes, perhaps). Who knows!

Oh, and while I love both Clauncher and Skrelp's evolutions, I'm actually liking Skrelp's more right now. Awesome Poison/Dragon typing! It's interesting, as I like Clauncher more (he's much of the reason I'm getting X first).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back