Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Playthrough Questions & Answers

xxashxx said:
How do we get the Lotto ID Medal? On another site. the guy has all the medals listed and saw up until recently there was a Medal for winning at the lotto but now that medal is no longer listed. If that medal still exists. How do we get that medal? I just got the Master Ball for the first time yesterday and I have gotten everything else and I still don't have it. Does the lotto give EXP SHARE's anymore? I don't think it does since they made it universal now. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: Question about the log book on the PGL? Are the numbers next to each item the number of points for doing certain evenst or are the numbers a specific day? I am asking because some events say 1 2 or even 20 or 30 next to each thing. There are some missing numbers each month as well. Does this mean I have to sync everyday for them to show up ? I thought if you synced from your lasy sync it would show everything you did from the last time you used game sync? Even though I did those events between sync's they did not show on the PGL. How do I get the missing dates to show up if I did not sync? I thought they would show up if you miss days or don't sync each day:)
BUMP:)

JetpackPercy

Aspiring Trainer

If I bred a Pumpkaboo/Gourgheist of a certain size, say XL, will the baby also inherit the size as well?

Matty

Aspiring Trainer

JetpackPercy said:
If I bred a Pumpkaboo/Gourgheist of a certain size, say XL, will the baby also inherit the size as well?

Yes.

For example;
A female Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist breeds with a male Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist, then the baby will inherit the female's size.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Does anyone know what app plays the attractions on the PGL site for android? Thanks XD.:)

ClockworkAngelic

Aspiring Trainer

I'm sorry if this has been asked before or if this isn't the right place to ask this, but is there a way to trade event pokemon over the internet without using the gts?:0

LLR

Vivillon Trader

ClockworkAngelic said:
I'm sorry if this has been asked before or if this isn't the right place to ask this, but is there a way to trade event pokemon over the internet without using the gts?:0

Kind of...you can set up a trade in the trade threads

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Yeah you can trade events online through Wi-Fi after you make a trade thread. There is also another way to trade but that method is banned here and requires a fake email address and certain devices. I am not decipling those. Sorry XD.:)

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

What sort of 'IV Breeding' items we have? I have only Everstone and Destiny Know, are there more?

LLR

Vivillon Trader

ShinyVincent said:
What sort of 'IV Breeding' items we have? I have only Everstone and Destiny Know, are there more?

There are all the power items for individual IV's. They can be obtained in the Battle Maison for BP. (I'm pretty sure, if not then Battle Institute or Battle Chateau.)

iSharingan

Competitive VG Tutor and Gizoid

LLR said:
ShinyVincent said:

There are all the power items for individual IV's. They can be obtained in the Battle Maison for BP. (I'm pretty sure, if not then Battle Institute or Battle Chateau.)
For breeding, the Destiny Knot outclasses all of the power items. While no control is given to which parent passes on which IVs and which stat is left random, 5 IVs being passed on is still better than 3 with only one of those 3 being controlled. Once good (4-5 perfect IV) parents are obtained/in use, all you need is the Destiny Knot and an Everstone then just breed until you get an ideal child (usually less than 30 eggs for me, but I have access to perfect ditto and usually breed with a 5-6 IV parent in the other daycare slot. I've been breeding and RNG abusing for years, so I can share most of the 'tricks' if anyone is interested). The Power items are actually better for EV training now that hordes are a thing and are abusable with Sweet Scent for 50+ EVs per battle (with pokerus+power item, that's 10 EVs per mon that normally gives 1 EV, which can easily be manipulated and counted for even non-maxed EVs in a stat).

LLR

Vivillon Trader

ShinyVincent said:
Oh, ok :) Thanks! :D Now, I start breeding for 6IVs :)

The power items and Destiny knot don't stack, if you use both they don't work togther.
Like iSharingan, most recommend just use the destiny knot.

iSharingan

Competitive VG Tutor and Gizoid

LLR said:
ShinyVincent said:
Oh, ok :) Thanks! :D Now, I start breeding for 6IVs :)

The power items and Destiny knot don't stack, if you use both they don't work togther.
Like iSharingan, most recommend just use the destiny knot.
Actually they do, but it's not that simple either. If the power item happens to be for the stat Destiny Knot left random, then the power item will work, but it's not exactly reliable to use (1 in 6 chance) and you lose all control over the mon's nature. In general, it's best to get a 6 IV (usually RNGed) Ditto and then breed the right nature, egg moves, etc. onto the species you want to breed for. Ditto can pass egg moves in gen 6, so all you'd need to do is breed with the perfect ditto (holding a destiny knot), switching out the other parent (and the Everstone) whenever a better IV'd one is hatched.

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!

Hey, just wondering, how do I set up a proper Protean Greninja? my cousin was breeding for shiny Froakies and gave me one after he got one and they both have Protean. Also I'd like to know how to set up a proper Florges. I never had one before, but its technically still a Flabébé.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Actually now you can buy the power items on the PGL. They just added a new attraction today or yesterday. It has something to do with erasing 3 Pokemon or something.:)

Chocolate Death

I'm not just asking for the items. I'm asking what moves are recommended as well. Same with what item to have it hold once it's done training.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Oh man. Ask Google. He's your friend and can answer just about anything XD.:)

Chocolate Death

You don't think I tried that? It's all jus a bunch of bad answers for if you're already a pro. I'm new to competitive battling so it didn't help at all. Besides, if that's the answer then that makes this thread completely invalid. I guess we should just stop asking on here and go on google to search everywhere for the answers. Btw, if I seem a bit pissy, it's because I'm trying to cut down on pepsi and I think I'm having some caffeine and sugar withdrawal. Apparently sugar's more addicting than cocaine too... So, yeah. Apologies.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

If you're looking for advice on a competitive team or Pokémon, you'll probably have more luck asking here; this thread is more for casual playthrough questions than competitive knowledge. :)

Chocolate Death

Thank you, Athena and your pinktastic pink hair of pinkness everlasting.
But the last post was the 10th of last month. Is it still ok to post there?

Status
Not open for further replies.