XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Playthrough Questions & Answers

ChillBill said:
Pineapple X said:
Also, where do you even find Zygarde? xD
Zygarde is found in Terminus Cave, after you beat the Pokemon League. A man who previously blocked your way into the deepest part of the cave will vanish and you'll be allowed access to Zygarde, the creation trio's Orbs, and a Nugget.

A BIG NUGGET iirc

Does somebody knows maybe after how many hearts in Pokemon Amie will my Pokemon start to have special effects during in-game battles?

2 hearts for exp boost, 4 for sylveon evolution and rare special effects, 5 for semi-reliable special effects (approx 2 every 3 turns at best).

Are you sure it's not two for Sylveon evolution?

Yes, I am certain. Otherwise I'd have at least 4 by now instead of 1.

iSharingan said:
Yes, I am certain. Otherwise I'd have at least 4 by now instead of 1.

It is two - it's what all the major Pokemon sites are saying.
Plus it happened to me in game.

You're probably lacking the Fairy type move needed to evolve it.

Thanks, Chill & Slayer! :3

Could anybody visit my Friend Safari and PM me what Pokémon I have there? I'm kinda curious. ;3

I can't access my DS until Sunday night (my time), so preferably someone who has me added already.

On the Sylveon topic, has anyone happened to discover what happens when you fulfill more than one Eevee evolution requirement at once? Like, for instance, say you have an Eevee with 2 Pokemon Amie hearts and a Fairy move, it's night-time and it has max friendship, and you level up near the Mossy Rock. Will you get 3 separate chances to evolve the same Eevee? That would be hillarious...

I think if you are in the same area as a moss rock, you get Leafeon regardless of anything. I don't know about the other things but now I'm curious myself.

Sylveon is 2 hearts. I have 4 Sylveon.

Also I keep getting charm as a move when they hatch. Must be an egg move.

So, I'm not sure if you guys know anything about this, but I'll explain.

Back when I used to play FireRed, I was on some island and I was fighting a Persian. I have no clue what it used, but it actually managed to attack me BEFORE I switched pokemon. I remember it (somewhat) clearly to this day. Yesterday while I was playing X, it happened to me for the second time in all of the years I've played Pokemon. Does anyone know how this happened, and the chances of it happening? Maybe I'm stupid and it's special to a certain move, but I was kinda awestruck and confused.

I'm not making this up.

You mean the move Pursuit?
Its a physical Dark Move with 40 power. If the target pokemon tries to escape, it hits anyway and does twice as much damage.

I'm pretty sure Persian can learn it.

brOkenice said:
You mean the move Pursuit?
Its a physical Dark Move with 40 power. If the target pokemon tries to escape, it hits anyway and does twice as much damage.

I'm pretty sure Persian can learn it.

I think I recall Perisan using it, but I'm not sure about the one over the weekend. It probably did, unless this was some one-in-a-lifetime thing. Thanks! :p

I just encountered a Chatot... Just to make sure, since I didnt pay attention, if it's blue with red wings and a yellow beak, it's shiny correct? Or, are my eyes lying to me? Please tell me this is a real shiny chatot like the one I spent years trying to find on Diamond ver. from 2007 to 2012

A normal Chatot has a black head, yellow-over-green chest, and blue wings and a red beak. Sounds like a Shiny to me. Either way, just catch it, then use it in battle to see if it gleams. ;)

How do I get the evolution Medals? I have evolved a Pokemon once and I have over 10 evolutions and I have used game sync and I still don't have the medals. Why?:)

The updates tend to take some time. In cases, that's quite long, while in others it's almost immediate. How long was it since you evolved your 10th Pokemon and when was the last time you used Game Sync?

I used Game Sync yesterday evening. Does an evolution from Wonder trade count or do I have to do 10 Pokemon myself? If myself I may have only done like 5 Pokemon I think but not sure.:)

Just get a party of 5 bug types (the ones that evolve at level 5) plus one high level mon then do a little exp grinding with the Exp Share turned on. You'll have enough in no time.

I am not sure on how many Pokemon I have now XD.:)

How do I get the Ponytail option in XY? I only have Short, Bobbed, Medium and Long hair choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back