XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Playthrough Questions & Answers

I just found out I already got the evolution medals. I did not see them on the PGL until just a few seconds ago XD. Thanks anyway guys.:)

Blob55 said:
How do I get the Ponytail option in XY? I only have Short, Bobbed, Medium and Long hair choices.

You need to get more style in Lumiose City. Here is a link on what I mean...

http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

If you bred a Pumpkaboo Small sized with a Ditto, would you get a Small size one in the egg?

Yeah you need to do that in order to get the Hatching O Power as well too XD. If you have not gotten that yet chances are you have not done everything yet. It takes awhile. Make sure you do all 5 looker missions too.:)

xxashxx said:
Yeah you need to do that in order to get the Hatching O Power as well too XD. If you have not gotten that yet chances are you have not done everything yet. It takes awhile. Make sure you do all 5 looker missions too.:)

Oh? I thought you got that post-game. I now have the other hair Styles, so will that mean I have Hatching Power?

Hatching power requires max style and all 16 other O-powers first. After that, go to Introvert Cafe (South Lumiose) and you'll find Mr. Bonding there (last encounter)

How do I fuse berries together? Last night I put an Oran Bery and a Pecha Berry right next to each other and just now picked the berries but they did not fuse together to get the berry scientist medal. Thanks XD.:)

you need to use Surprise mulch to increase the chance of it happening, but it's still possible without mulch. Without mulch, there's only a slim chance of the mutation occurring.

Oh ok. I will try that. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: How do I zoom in and out when healing at a Pokemon Center? I notice it does that sometimes but don't know why. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
EDIT: How do I zoom in and out when healing at a Pokemon Center? I notice it does that sometimes but don't know why. Thanks XD.:)

I'm not sure but I think it happens randomly. Or it depends on the current Pokémon Center. I have only noticed that it occurs randomly sometimes you are healing your pokémons. I have tried to "zoom" it and it doesn't do anything.

Oh ok. Thanks XD. How many hearts do I need to evolve Togepi? Right now I think he has 2 hearts XD.:)

Togepi evolves by reaching maximum happiness, not by Amie unless that got changed this generation.

Amie does NOT work for happiness evolutions. Hapiness evolution was not changed at all in gen 6.

iSharingan said:
Amie does NOT work for happiness evolutions. Hapiness evolution was not changed at all in gen 6.

If it was changed, then Eevee would need Amie for 3 Eeveelutions.

Does anyone have a shiny stone for trade? I need to evolve my Togetic. If anyone does please PM me. Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Does anyone have a shiny stone for trade? I need to evolve my Togetic. If anyone does please PM me. Thanks XD.:)

You can find one on route 12, its east of the ranch and you need to ride skiddo to get it :D

I got it already.I don't like to do super training because I am seizure prone. I would rather trade for it if someone has it. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: I think I used it to get Frosslass or was that a Dawn Stone? I just know I used it for something XD.:)

level 35 Poliwhirl hooked with an Old Rod on Route 14. What the hey?

I thought an Old Rod only hooked level 15 Poliwag here, did my game glitch?

Question about chain fishing, does it have to be the same pokemon each time you land one? I'm a novice at chaining, so my apologies if the question seems stupid.

How does the Anister City sundial work?
You have to touch it in order to go Mega Stone hunting, but how do you?
There's never a confirmation text to tell me I touched it.

brOkenice said:
How does the Anister City sundial work?
You have to touch it in order to go Mega Stone hunting, but how do you?
There's never a confirmation text to tell me I touched it.

Follow these steps:

1.) Beat the elite 4

2.) Go to Kiloude and get at least 1 Battle Point form the battle maison

3.) Battle (and beat) your rival once in Kiloude (must have completed one Battle Maison battle to do this)

4.) Go see prof. Sycamore as prompted by your rival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back