XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

I just saw a Moltres in the wild, and it ran away before I got the chance to attack or use a ball. My question is, how am I suppose to catch it?

What happens with StreetPass? I activated it and it says so but what data does it exchange with others? My Trainer Card? The ability to see each other on the PSS? How do I update the Trainer Card?

MountainDrew said:
I just saw a Moltres in the wild, and it ran away before I got the chance to attack or use a ball. My question is, how am I suppose to catch it?
you have to have a pokemon with shadow tag in the front of your party. that's what another site says but arena trap or something similar might work.

legend-tamer said:
MountainDrew said:
you have to have a pokemon with shadow tag in the front of your party. that's what another site says but arena trap or something similar might work.

Or mean look or block too.

Anybody have a list of all of the clothes shop locations and which sells what clothing? I'm looking for a red Zipped Jacket or something like that and blue sneakers,

I have X, does anyone know if some one shows you a picture of Yveltal for you Pokedex? I want to trade for one on GTS (if anyone has yveltal for trade let me know :p)

Does anybody know how you get to the Looker sidequest in the game? Where exactly do you have to be to get to holo cast call?

I found out that Hawlucha cant be used in sky battles. Most likely because he's never shown to be flying, always standing.
Are there any other flying pokemon that cant? Or any non-flying type pokemon that can?

Or, if Im wrong and someone has used Hawlucha in a sky battle, is there something Im doing wrong?

@legend-tamer: Arena Trap won't work because the birds are Flying-type. Apparently, not even Shadow Tag. They simply run away before you can do anything. According to another site, you have to keep tracking them until they go to Azure Bay. Then, they will settle in Sea Spirit's Den and finally, you can battle them. What I wonder is if that rumour that they had Mega evos is true or not...

@Kaiser Dynamo: It has been officially confirmed a while ago that you can now search for any pokémon on the GTS even if you haven't seen it yet. Just type the pokémon's name. Although I find it hard to see someone willing to trade an Yveltal...

@Keeper of Night:
List of Pokémon that are exempt:
Non-Flying types. Pokémon without Levitate. Pidgey, Spearow, Farfetch'd Doduo, Dodrio, Hoothoot, Murkrow, Delibird, Taillow, Starly, Chatot, Pidove, Ducklett, Fletchling, Hawlucha

Two questions here:
1. Where can we find a sun stone?

2. What are the move lists for Floette and Helioptile (I want to evolve them but not lose the chance of learning a cool move).

Trainerhan1 said:
legend-tamer said:

Or mean look or block too.

But it flees before you even have the chance to have a 1st turn. Also, I believe Arena Trap never affected levitate or flying pokemon, due to how it traps the pokemon in the ground.

Can you rematch the Elite Four? Do their Pokemon increase in level? By how much? Are there any other trainers post-game that have high-level Pokemon, like Cynthia in Generation 5 or Blue in GSC? If anyone could answer any or all of these questions, it would be much appreciated.

wako_88 said:
WingullTrainer said:
Right now, I'm stuck on the third gym. Does anyone know how you get around in there? How do you activate the roller skates?

Didn't get tothe third gym yet but to use the rollers to have to use the slide pad rather than the d-pad to move

What's the slide pad?

WingullTrainer said:
wako_88 said:
Didn't get tothe third gym yet but to use the rollers to have to use the slide pad rather than the d-pad to move

What's the slide pad?

T9Zr31b.jpg

If my evee evolved into sylveon @ lvl 21 and not 20 when sylveon learns draining kiss, can I still get draining kiss back through a move tutor?

Reggie McGigas said:
Pineapple X said:
You can find it on Route 14.

Where can you get Rock Smash? I'm trying to get Binacle.

I've read some other threads about this subject; they only tell about a house in Ambrette Town where some lady gives you the TM for it. I might have found it, but she's just asking me to show her a Pokémon with the Speed of 193. O.O
You get rock smash at Ambrette Town. Talk to the lady that is wandering around near the front enterance to the Aquarium.

Rock Smash is a really usefull TM. I got an old amber from smashing around in Glittering Cave!

Also, where is the move relearner/deleter in this game? My Honedge doesn't need to know cut for much longer

Do you remember how to get to the specific rock that you smashed? I'm having a hard time finding old amber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back