XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

So I didn't know that Tyrunt had to be leveled up past 39 during the day and he's at like 47 right now unevolved :/ Any idea if I missed any moves I'll have to have him relearn?

By the way my lowest pokemon is like level 42 and everyone I'm battling right now is like level 30-35 ahahaha...

I evolved Eevee into Sylveon earlier. I did this by getting full affection in Pokemon Anime. It took about 30 minutes. Pet/touch, feed it, and then play games to earn its affection. I then leveled it up and it evolved. I traded mine for Ditto so I can breed. I now have loads of starters :/ I will get another Sylveon soon.

I liked this post at first because I too have a Sylveon and it's the love of my life, but then I saw that you traded it. Unlike!

Ohman177 said:
So apparently there aren't just two forms of Gourgeist, but like 3 or 4. Do we know if they effect anything?

They're just cosmetic.

oneofpanda said:
does anyone know what level aurorus learns freeze dry?

This will probably only be beneficial to you if this is during the storyline, but mine hasn't tried to learn it and its around level 64.

(the last Ice move it wanted to learn was Ice Beam as an Amaura @ level 50-ish)

Whilst we're on the subject of Aurorus, when does it learn a good Rock move? (Rock Slide/Stone Edge) Mines been stuck with Rock Tomb for the entire game lol

Rusty Sticks said:
Ohman177 said:
So apparently there aren't just two forms of Gourgeist, but like 3 or 4. Do we know if they effect anything?

They're just cosmetic.

According to another site, the larger the form the higher the attack, but the lower the defence

Edit: i just saw what i did. I meant lower speed! Why the hell did i type defence?!?!

Okay well my previous post went reply-less, does anyone know where a move tutor is? One to learn past moves, not ultimate moves. Also, nickname changer? Named my Fennekin Hermione and it turned out to be a dude :/ haha.

nightkeeper said:
Okay well my previous post went reply-less, does anyone know where a move tutor is? One to learn past moves, not ultimate moves. Also, nickname changer? Named my Fennekin Hermione and it turned out to be a dude :/ haha.

Move relearner is in Dendemille Town

P.DelSlayer said:
nightkeeper said:

Thanks, I'm actually on my way there right now.

Right now, I'm stuck on the third gym. Does anyone know how you get around in there? How do you activate the roller skates?

WingullTrainer said:
Right now, I'm stuck on the third gym. Does anyone know how you get around in there? How do you activate the roller skates?

Didn't get tothe third gym yet but to use the rollers to have to use the slide pad rather than the d-pad to move

P.DelSlayer said:
nightkeeper said:

Where can heartscales be found? I don't currently have a Water Pokemon with me aside from a Lapras in the box so I'll probably have to switch him in..

nightkeeper said:
P.DelSlayer said:

Where can heartscales be found? I don't currently have a Water Pokemon with me aside from a Lapras in the box so I'll probably have to switch him in..

You should be able to find them on wild Luvdisc, which you can catch with the old rod.

nightkeeper said:

Name changer is in one of the pokemon centers in early game. Either Lumiose or Cyllage, I can't remember.

leecario said:
Rusty Sticks said:
They're just cosmetic.

According to another site, the larger the form the higher the attack, but the lower the defence.

If i remember correctly.. The larger the form, the higher the attack but the lower the speed

Getting stonger but slower

btw, did anyone already find out where (or if we even) get the DNA Splicers for Kyurem in XY?

Metalizard said:
btw, did anyone already find out where (or if we even) get the DNA Splicers for Kyurem in XY?

There's a Punk Girl in Kiloude City that says "The Pokémon Kyurem... Doesn't anyone have it?" I imagine she has the DNA Splicers or some other means of transforming it.

Anyone know what kind of clothing you need to get past the Punk in the Lost Hotel?

This is for those that have visited Lumiose city after the black out to the North side of the City...

Has anyone seen that ghost girl on the second floor of one of the buildings on the north side of Lumiose? She just said "you're not the one" and disappeared. What's the point of her?

I need a gen 6 Pokémon that has high Sp. Def, and is capable of using fire-attacks. Suggestions?

When does Litleo learn Flamethrower? Also, do I need a Good Rod to get Skrelp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back