XY Pokémon Playthrough Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions and Answers

How do I get the Pokeradar?
I've beaten the Elite 4 and have caught Mewtwo.
Thanks in advance! :)

slowpr0_ said:
How do I get the Pokeradar?
I've beaten the Elite 4 and have caught Mewtwo.
Thanks in advance! :)

In Sycamore's lab, go to the second floor. There'll be a scientist to the right next to a machine with a bunch of Pokeballs floating above it. Chat with him.

[split] Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

How does Nidorino evolve in Y? Trade? Moonstone?

Has anyone noticed any significant move pool changes for any pokemon? Like how Flareon has finally gotten Flare Blitz.

RE: Pokémon X / Y : Questions & Answers

So has that mega galvantula been proven a myth or something, I just caught a galvantula.

Kron said:

Nidorino has always evolved via Moon Stone. I doubt they changed it this gen and I know its not via trade if they did.

Is there a page somewhere that shows all the Trainers sprites? I really like the artwork.

RE: [split] Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Kron said:

IRC I think it is still the Moon Stone XD. Have not tried it in X yet.:)

TheRoyalXerneas said:
So has that mega galvantula been proven a myth or something, I just caught a galvantula.

Where? No site so far has been able to find it. YOU NEED TO TELL US WHERE.

Where is Western island in Azure Bay? Bulbapedia says you can find the Deep Sea items as well as a Hyper Potion and a TM, but I've been to the most Western Island there and I can't find anything.

Does Mawile randomly show up in the Glittering Cave? I can't find it! :(

Blob55 said:
Where is Western island in Azure Bay? Bulbapedia says you can find the Deep Sea items as well as a Hyper Potion and a TM, but I've been to the most Western Island there and I can't find anything.
you have to surf along the left side of the bay from top to bottom. There is an ultra narrow passage that leads to the left side of an island there and that's where you'll find the items in question

Jungletoad said:
Does Mawile randomly show up in the Glittering Cave? I can't find it! :(

That's where I got mine, yes, but it took me a while to find! I only knew it was there because my husband lucked across one on his first trip through. I went in an out a few times before I found one.

Larvesta breeding problem

I want hatch larvesta in dive balls in pokemon X but what female I have to use to hatch larvesta line? I tried kakuna and I got weedle :/

RE: Larvesta breeding problem

If your Volcarona is male, then it cannot produce Larvesta eggs.

The baby is always the same as the mother.

The only way you could breed Larvesta is if you used a Ditto (can be found in Pokemon Village).

it not working got egg in pokeball what a bu...t, they even didn't think about that kind of situation -__-

Where are the Rock Smash Rocks on Route 13? I can't find any!

So wait, was the Ditto caught in the Dive Ball, or the male Volcarona?
If it's the latter, that would suggest it copies the Poke Ball of whatever the mother was caught in, instead of whatever the matching species happens to be.

Probably your best bet is to either catch another Larvesta/Volcarona (I don't know if you can do this in X/Y; it might be in B/W where there was only one) or trade with someone who does have a female Larvesta caught in a Dive Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back