Writing Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nercinator

A Pokemon Collector
RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen!

Great job Max. I look forward to seeing the Ultimate battle crew reunited again in the next chapter.

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

Nercinator said:
Great job Max.  I look forward to seeing the Ultimate battle crew reunited again in the next chapter.

yep! its gonna be cool...i think i'm gonna put Jay in the same room with an angry Moltres! o_O o_O

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

No, I did not forget about this thread. I have been busy since school is back in session, so its hard to get free time on the computer. anyway, i hope to post the next chapter tonight, it is almost done!

Boracay_Jason

Old Member

Cool!!!
Max and Ho-oh rocks,and you too James

I'm excited for the next chapter!!!
Please write it soon :)

Pokemunkulys

Pokebeach Veteran

OK, I'm starting to get a little impatient here. I've PM'd MPM twice, and not gotten a response, so I'm posting here. I PM'd him within a day of him starting this thread, and he replied saying that he would post that he only needed a female char now, because he had a male already. He just needed more info on my char's poke.

MPM, if u don't want to use my char, then please just TELL ME!!!. Please.

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

pokemunkulys said:
OK, I'm starting to get a little impatient here.  I've PM'd MPM twice, and not gotten a response, so I'm posting here.  I PM'd him within a day of him starting this thread, and he replied saying that he would post that he only needed a female char now, because he had a male already.  He just needed more info on my char's poke.  

MPM, if u don't want to use my char, then please just TELL ME!!!. Please.

my appoligies...i rarely check my p/ms, unless they are from b-ray about our clan...i probably accidently deleted your p/m, and forgot about it...i can try to add you in, but it wont be a big part...sorry again

-MPM

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

Chapter 4: Disturb Not The Harmony Of Fire, Ice or Lightning!

On Shamouti Island….
“All right! Now, Thunderbolt them!” yelled a guy in yellow clothes.
“Jolteon!” yelled Shadow, “Protect Starmie!”
Jolteon jumped in front of Jay’s Starmie, absorbing the attack with his ability, Volt Absorb.
“Use Psychic Starmie!” yelled Jay.
“Weavile! Block Raichu!” yelled another guy in light blue clothes.
“Thanks, Shiver!” yelled the yellow guy.
“Anytime, Bolt!” yelled Shiver, “Crush Claw!”
“Quick Attack!” yelled Shadow.
“Volt Tackle!” yelled Bolt.
“Thunder!” yelled Jay.
It was a cataclysmic explosion of moves. And, when the smoke cleared, Jolteon and Starmie were badly hurt.
Then, a Flamethrower came and hit Raichu and Weavile out of nowhere. Then, a Solarbeam! That was followed by a Hydro Pump, then a Hyper Beam, and a Thunder! Then, it was finished by an Aggron charging through with an Iron Head!
“Bout time!” Jay yelled as Max came tearing through on his Charizard.
Then, Max hopped off near Shadow and Jay, and his Charizard, Furret, Nidoking, Feraligatr, Sceptile, and Aggron surrounded Shiver and Bolt.
“Let’s get out of here!” yelled Shiver.
A blue helicopter came down and picked up the duo. Max, Jay and Shadow returned their Pokémon.

The old gang went to the Pokémon Center, and they healed their Pokémon.
“These guys waste no time in attacking, do they?” asked Max.
“Apparently not,” said Jay.
“We were fighting those two for hours,” said Shadow, “We’re glad you got their, our Pokémon were getting really tired.”
“Yeah,” said Max, “So, those were the electric and Ice-Type goons?”
“Yep.”
“Well, they are probably here for Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, which means their annoyance of a cousin should be here soon.”
“Who?” asked Jay.
“Cinder, the fire princess. She has a temper worse than heard a rampaging Tauros. Her Pokémon could use some training though.”
“Yeah. So,” said Shadow, “I think we need to get to the islands and collect the treasures. That way, the LPC wont be able to control anyth-”
She looked out the window and saw helicopters, similar to the ones from earlier, leading an airship, and no, it wasn’t Harpie’s, it belonged to the notorious Lawrence III!
“Has the world completely lost it?!?” Max screamed, “Let’s move!”
Max and Shadow got onto Charizard, and Jay on his shiny Altaria.
“I swear,” said Max, “One day, the world will be at peace. I just won’t be able to live to see it.”
“Yep…” said Shadow.

The gang landed on a balcony of the airship, and ran through it to find Lawrence.
But, what they found was not Lawrence in the control seat, but Lindsey’s father! Second in command of the NPZ!
“What are you doing here?!?” demanded Max.
“I’ve come for my daughter,” he said, “No doubt it was you who sent her those Pokémon!”
“Don’t know what you're talking about.”
“I’m sure you don’t. See, I have enlisted the help of your enemies, because my daughter has come here to protect the Bird-Trio. In exchange for her, I have agreed to use this ship to capture those pesky fouls for them!”
“Max,” said Jay, “You and Shadow go, “I’ll take care of this idiot!”
“Got it!” said Shadow.
“Take care of yourself,” said Max.
“I was gonna say the same to you,” said Jay.

Max and Shadow jumped off the balcony, and Lizardon caught them.
Max threw out Feraligatr into the water.
“Go back to Shamouti and take this,” said Max. He threw him a metallic blue flag, the symbol for backup.
“Take it to Nurse Joy, she’ll know what to do!”
Feraligatr roared in compliance, and then, swam off.
Max and Shadow landed on the beach, and saw Cinder’s tanks raiding it!
“Looks like everyone’s here…” said Shadow.
“Yep,” said Max, “Take Lizardon to Lightning and Ice Island, get Zapdos and Articuno to come and help.”
“Got it.”
Shadow got back onto Lizardon, and flew off.
Max, ran into the jungle on the island…

Back on the airship.

“Alright!” said Jay as he tore through the ship, using his Pokémon to blast everything, including the guards.
“Aerial Ace!” yelled Jay, “Hydro Pump! Submission! Dragonbreath! Leaf Blade!”
The attacks were endless.
“Uber-super-tri-flaming- tornado-destruction!!!!!!!!”
His Pokémon stopped and started at him, with a blank look on their faces.
“Sorry,” said Jay, “I got caught up in the moment…HYPER BEAMS!!”
They went back to tearing holes in the walls.

On Ice Island…
“Alright Lizardon! Land!” said Shadow, “Alright, stay here, I’ll come back with Articuno.”
He growled in recognition.

Back on Shamouti…

Feraligatr arrived on the shore, flag in hand. He was tired from the long swim, and passed out.
A guy came up to him, and said, “Go, Torterra!”
The giant Grass/Ground-Type came out, and the guy said, “Pick him up, he needs to be taken to the Pokémon Center.”
Torterra lifted Max’s Feraligatr onto his back, and they carried him to the Pokémon center.

Articuno left to get Zapdos, and Shadow and Lizardon headed back to Fire Island. On their way, they saw Jay coming from the airship on his Altaria.
“Shadow!” yelled Jay, “We need to hurry! Lindsey’s dad is on his way to Fire Island!”
“To get Lindsey?” she asked.
“No,” he shook his head, “He plans on killing Max!”
“I’ll meet you down there! Lizardon, Supersonic Flight!”
Lizardon flew faster than ever, knowing that his trainer’s son was in trouble.

In the jungle…
“Go, Sceptile!” yelled Max, “Sceptile, go high to find Lindsey!”
Sceptile jumped into a tree and began to climb it. Max followed on the ground as Sceptile jumped from tree to tree.
Finally, Max arrived at the temple that housed Moltres. Moltres wasn’t there, but someone else was.
“Lindsey?” asked Max.
“Max!” yelled the red-haired girl. She ran to him and hugged him. It had been five years since they last saw each other.
“C’mon!” said Max, “It’s not safe here!”
The couple ran off, Sceptile looking out above. Then, they went through a swamp, and out of nowhere, a net encased Sceptile.
“Just like you like to catch Pokémon,” said a man, “I like hunting them!”
It was Lindsey's father! Then, from the other side, a Hyper Beam ran straight between Max and Lindsey.
“What?” asked Max.
It was Lance, the Dragon-Trainer!
“Max!” he yelled, “Are trying to start another war?”
“This isn’t your business!” yelled Max.
“Lindsey! Go home!”
“Max!” yelled a boy riding in on a Pidgeot.
“Jason?” asked Max.
“FERALIGATR!!!”
Max’s Feraligatr shot out of the swamp, and Hydro Cannoned Lindsey’s father, followed by using Ice Beam on Lance’s Dragonite.
“Take Lindsey!” yelled Max.
Jason, the guy who had helped Feraligatr earlier, swooped down and grabbed Lindsey.
On his way back up, his Pidgeot used Wing Attack on the net that had Sceptile, and he was angry.
“Alright!” said Max, “We’ve got an expert Dragon trainer and a guy with a net gun…Sceptile, Frenzy Plant, Feraligatr, Hydro Cannon!”
The two elemental Hyper Beams shot all over, but, were redirected upward.
“Ha!” said Lindsey’s father, “I can absorb any attack I want via satellite!”
“Max,” said Lance, “Just give up n-”
He was blasted by a blue-colored Blast Burn.
“CHARRRRRRR-RRRRRRRRRRRRRR-RRROOOOOAAAAAAAARRRR!”
“Lizardon!” yelled Max, “Shadow! Get off!” Shadow jumped off in midair, and Jay caught her on Altaria.
“Lizardon!” yelled Max, “BLAZING KAMAKAZEE!!!!!!”
“He wouldn’t, he shouldn’t!” yelled Jay.
“HE IS!” yelled Shadow, “Get us outta here!”
Max sent out his Charizard, who grabbed Feraligatr and Sceptile and Max hopped onto his back. They flew up alongside Altaria.
“Mew!” yelled Max.
Mew came out from the sky, and then, Lizardon hit the powerful move.
“Go grab him!” yelled Max.
Mew shot down, and, using telekinesis, grabbed his partner.

Everyone regrouped on Shamouti….

They landed on the beach, all their Pokémon wiped out, and they all started laughing.
“Awe, man!” said Jay, “You shoulda seen the look on your dad’s face when a black Charizard surrounded with blue flames was hurdling at him!”
“I only wish I could’ve done it myself,” said Lindsey.
“Man,” said Max, “I can’t believe we got away with that! Oh yeah, by the way, this is Jason. He was my training partner for a while about three years ago.”
“Training partner?” asked Jason, “I would say Aggron’s punching bag…”
“Why?” asked Shadow.
“Max’s Aggron didn’t exactly like me that much…”
“Yeah,” said Max, “He was always goring him…it looked painful, yet strangely funny…”
Lindsey walked over to Max and hugged and kissed, him and said, “I love you.”
“I love you too,” said Max.
“Save it for when we get back to base!” yelled Jay, “In your OWN room!”
“Yeah,” said Max, “you and Erika weren’t exactly “private” with your PDAs.”
Max’s PokéGear rang. He answered, “Hello?”
“Max! It’s Ricky,” said Ricky, “Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres are on Fire Island, and they're attacking like crazy!”
“You're invention can detect what they're doing?”
“Noooo…but the news ‘copters can! Get your sorry tail over their and kick some LPC Butterfree!!!!”

The gang was off to the Island one more time, Max and Lindsey on Lizardon, and Shadow and Jay rode on his own Charizard, and Jason rode on his Pidgeot.
“All right!” said Max, “This is big! We have to battle three different armies, and, more than likely, the birds themselves, since they have a bad temper.”
“I had a vision last night,” said Shadow, “When I say “now,” everyone have any Pokémon they have out use Metronome, we’ll get the winning move that way.”
“Got it!” they all said together.

Upon landing, Max said, “Look!”
It was Harpie’s airship.
“Great,” said Jay, “Another one…”
“Alright,” said Shadow, “Jason, go up and sabotage the airship. Max, does Lizardon listen to Lindsey?”
“Yeah.”
“Lindsey, fly to the islands and gather the orbs. Max, Jay, it’s time for the Ultimate Reunion!”
Lindsey and Jason went off with their respective tasks, and the trainers who five years ago earned the title of the Ultimate Trio prepared for yet another grueling fight.

The gang snuck through the jungle, and out of nowhere, a Flamethrower that nearly incinerated them hit the ground!
“Moltres is ticked!” yelled Max, “Go airborne!”
Max and Jay got onto their respective Charizards, and Shadow onto her Salamence.
Once in the air, they could not only see Moltres incinerating the island, but Zapdos electrifying it, and Articuno freezing it.
“It’s 2000 all over again!” yelled Jay.
His friends stared at him.
“I don’t know…” he replied to the strange stares.
“I hate to say this,” said Max, “But we’ve got to attack the birds, their rage will cause them to destroy everything, as well as get themselves captured due to carelessness.”
“Agreed,” said Shadow.
Then, strangely, the birds calmed, and Lindsey and Lizardon came tearing through!
“Alright!” said Max.
Lindsey tossed the Ice Orb to Shadow, the Lightning Orb to Max, and the Fire Orb to Jay.
“Lindsey!” yelled Max, “Go back to base! Let Abad know that we are bringing three legendaries home as soon as we can!”
“Got it!” she yelled.
“Now that we have the control,” said Shadow, “Articuno! Sheer Cold!”
“Zap Cannon!” yelled Max.
“Heat Wave!” yelled Jay.
The bird trio released a slew of intensely powerful moves, wiping out several tanks and copters.
Then, the airship began to move strangely, and Harpie came flying out on a Flygon.
“Looks like Jason got control of the airship!” said Jay.
“Not very good control…” said Shadow.
“Point is,” said Max, “Get up there!”
The birds, Shadow, Jay, Max, and Lindsey flew into the ship, but the attacks didn’t stop! The copters were shooting missiles at it!
“Jason!” yelled Max as he and the gang ran into the control room, “Can you get us to base?”
“Barely!” yelled Jason, “But not if those copters are on our tail!”
Lizardon roared, and the birds followed him as they left the airship!
“Where are they going?” asked Lindsey.
“To fight!” said Shadow, “But will they know what to do?”
“You're talking about three legends and the only Charizard who can use Blazing Kamikaze on command,” said Max. His own Charizard roared at him, “Hey, it’s the truth,” he continued, “They’ll do fine.”
Lizardon led the trio of birds into combat. There were four copters, and they were gonna take them out with style.
Articuno used Powder Snow to frost over the windows.
Then, Moltres and Zapdos used Thunderbolt and Flamethrower to direct the heat sensors.
Little did the LPC pilots know, they were all heading right for each other! Their defoggers started to work, and they saw each other! They knew it was too late, they would crash!
Or, at least that is what they thought until they saw a blue, comet-like Charizard blazing toward them. Just as the copters collided, Lizardon hit them in a blaze of glory. However, as the name of Blazing Kamikaze suggests, he was knocked out with it.
As the copters exploded, Moltres swooped down and caught Lizardon, following Articuno and Zapdos back to the airship.

At HQ…
“Abad!” yelled Ricky as he ran into the leader’s office, “We got something big, comin’ in and descending fast!”
“It must be them!” said Abad, “The airship must be damaged! Prepare all Fighting and Steel-Types to stop that thing when it hits!”
“Got it!”
Ricky ran out to recruit the Pokémon.

The Pokémon were ready to stop the airship as it came crashing down. They braced to stop it, but, Ho-oh came flying out, and used Safeguard to stop it dead as it dug into the ground.
Then, Max and the gang along with their Pokémon and the Bird Trio came out, shaken to say the least.
Abad and James greeted them, helping them down, as some of the other trainers tended to the legendaries and Lizardon, all banged up from battle.
“James,” said Max, “This is Jason, an old friend of mine; can we get him a room here?”
“Absolutely,” said James, “Come with me,” he motioned for Jason to follow.
“Lindsey!” said Abad, “Great to see you again.”
“Same here,” said Lindsey, “If you don’t mind, I am really tired.”
“Yeah, I’ll get your room set up, Max, Shadow, Jay, get some rest. There haven’t been any threats lately, so we can rest easy for a bit.”
“Thanks,” they said in unison.

That night, everyone was asleep except Max and Abad, who were in the lounge, talking.
“It’s only a matter of time before they strike again,” said Max.
“I know,” said Abad, “I’m sorry to send you on all the missions, but you have been around they legendaries more than anyone, and I have to be here to keep things running smoothly.”
“It’s no prob, really, it’s nice that we are able to accommodate the legendaries here, where we can prote-”
KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!
A huge hole was blasted in the ground outside.
Purple helicopters came roaring in, and one with a loudspeaker said, “I am Psych! Surrender your Mews!”

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

Pokemunkulys

Pokebeach Veteran

A. that was a really long chapter, by the looks of it.  havent read it yet, plan to.  
B. thanks for acknowledging that, i will try to repm it to u
C. rather than a small part in this one, it would be better if u could have a big part in your next one(if u have one.  i can wait.) if u dont plan on a sequel fanfic, then a small part in this one would suit find.  

Again, thanks very much.

EDIT: i read it, very nice. one thing tho. what happened to jay in a room with an angry Moltres (or Ho-oh)?

Boracay_Jason

Old Member

Woh!
Go Jason!!!
That chapter rocks very much...
Especially the battles...

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

pokemunkulys said:
rather than a small part in this one, it would be better if u could have a big part in your next one(if u have one.  i can wait.) if u dont plan on a sequel fanfic, then a small part in this one would suit find.  

well, yesterday i had an epiphany for the next story, and there are no new characters, so i will add you in.  after a second look at your info, i know where to.  its toward the end, but it will work out great!

pokemunkulys said:
what happened to jay in a room with an angry Moltres (or Ho-oh)?

Well, in the last story, Jay and Moltres had a very bad encounter, and Jay and him had eventually made friends.  it was a joke for Nercinator, the guy who created Jay.

As for Ho-oh, he made a short appearance in Chapter 4, and he along with the trio of legendary birds now live at the PMC HQ, while Professor Oak raises the Manaphy Egg.  

Chapter 5 Coming Soon to a forum near YOU!!****

****Void where prohibited by law. o_O

ShadowSong

Never giving up

Is a new chapter going to be coming out soon? I sure hope so.

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

I am back! okay, so heres the deal:

1. i was Out of town last week

2. before i went out of town, my internet crashed...no AOL, no Internet Exporer

3. D/P came out, and i've been playing that like crazy

4. Girlfriend=less time at home, but i dont mind!

anyways...the new chapter should be up tonight, but i have to help put my new 30 ft diameter pool in!!!!:cool:

i am seriously considering finishing this story up a bit quicker than i anticipated, as, like always, my mind is brimming with new ideas...i think i have some sort of PokéADD or somethingo_O

anyways, sorry for the long absense, count on a new post either tonight, or, if not tonight, friday night (Busy tomorrow...sorry!)

MPM

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

Chapter 5: Max and Abad Under Attack!

“For the last time!” said the man named Psych, “Surrender your Mews! We are the LPC! Resistance is futile!”
“Who does he think he is?” asked Jay, who, along with the whole Clan, woke up, “The Borg?”
“The who?” asked Shadow.
“I DON’T KNOW!!!!!!” he yelled in despair of his outbreaks of randomness.
“It don’t matter WHO he is,” said Abad, “We need to get rid of them!”
“Agreed,” said Max, “And I know just who we need to find. Abad, let’s go.”
“James,” said Abad, “You’ve got the wheel.”
“Yes sir!” said James, “Everyone! Prepare for battle!”

Max and Abad ran outside, and Abad called, “Rayquaza!”
The black-colored Rayquaza dove out of the clouds, and Max and Abad hopped on.
“Head to the outskirts of Cerulean City!” Max told Abad.
“You heard him!” Abad told Rayquaza.
They flew toward Kanto.

They landed bear the border of Cerulean, and Max led Abad into a thick swamp, using Feraligatr and Sceptile to slash away branches and small trees.
“Where are we going?” asked Abad.
“Unknown Dungeon,” replied Max.
“Oh, ok…THE UNKNOWN DUNGEON????!!!!!???!?”
“Is that a problem?”
“Yeah it’s a problem! One of the strongest, most deadly Pokémon to ever live is in their! Almost no one on earth has seen it!”
“Him.”
“What?”
“The Pokémon is a ‘him’.”
“You’ve met him?”
“The whole story you know is a myth, started by me and my old friends, Rich and J.C. Spade. The Pokémon who really lives in there is the clone Pokémon, Mewtwo. We found this place, and helped him and the other cloned Pokémon find this place to live in peace.”
“Even still…trainers who try to enter here have wound up halfway across Hoenn, not knowing how they got there.”
“Look, Mewtwo is a friend, and his Psychic powers can detect who is coming. He probably knows we’re coming, and he knows you're with me…besides, both the Mews are his friends…heck, the one my father had is the one that he was cloned from.”
“I trust you, but if detect any danger, I’m out.”
“I don’t blame you…Mewtwo doesn’t have the best managed temper when it comes to people intruding…”
They entered the cave, and they went down a series of tunnels, deep into the surface.
“Who’s there?” they heard in their heads.
“It’s me, Max!” yelled Max, still unaware of where the voice was coming from, “And my friend, we need your help!”
Then, the mighty, purple Pokémon showed himself, and said, “How can I be of assistance?”
“Our clan,” said Abad.
“The Pokémon Masters? Yes, recall your formation after the war…is something wrong?”
“We’re being attacked,” said Max, “They are after my Mew and Abad’s Blue Mew. They are attacking from all sides, we can’t fight them. That’s why I sought you out, you are one of the most powerful Pokémon I know, and it’s concerning your own brothers…”
“You should know me by now, I am MORE than willing to help.”

In the blink of an eye, the duo along with Mewtwo reappeared at the battleground, and the Masters were losing!
“Allow me,” said Mewtwo.
“Be my guest,” said Abad.
Mewtwo flew through the air, and began blasting Shadow Balls everywhere, knocking out several Psychic-Types, along with many copters.
“Lizardon!” called Mewtwo.
Lizardon, who had trained with Grant and Mewtwo, flew down to assist his old friend.
“Max, Abad, your Mews!” he called.
“Go, Mew!” they yelled together.
“Alright,” said Mewtwo, “Attack!”
The Mews went in, surrounding themselves with their respective color of a Psychic-Bubble.
Mewtwo and Lizardon went in right after them, Mewtwo with a Shadow Ball charged up in each hand, Lizardon forcing his Blaze Ability to take affect.
The Mews destroyed several copters by ramming through them, then Mewtwo shot two more down with his Shadow Balls. Lizardon shot a continuous Flamethrower, destroying even more.
“Alright!” said Abad.
Mewtwo charged the lead vessel, where he knew the leader of this battalion was.
“You're mine!” yelled Mewtwo.
Then, Dark-Balls, the same ones Mewtwo used long ago, shot out at not only him, but the Mews and Lizardon!
The Balls were re-directed once they captured them at the lead vessel, and they left.
“NO!!!!” yelled Max.
“James,” said Abad as he ran up to his friend, “You guys stay here and work on repairs…Max and I have some business to finish.”
“Be careful,” said James.
“I will.”
“Max!” said Lindsey, “Are you okay?”
“Yeah,” said Max unconvincingly, “I’ve gotta go.”
“Try to stay out of trouble.”
“I never can…go Charizard!”
Max hopped onto his first Pokémon, and, with Abad on his own Dragonite behind him, they flew off after the vessel.

“Finally!” said Psych, “I have done where my family has failed!”
“Excuse me?” asked Cinder as she walked into his control room.
“Ah, Cinder…I’m glad you agreed to come…”
“Yes, well, when you said that you had a gift for me, I couldn’t resist.”
“Yes, follow me.”
The cousins walked into a holding cell. First, they passed three Dark Balls on a pedestal, then, they came to a fire-resistant cell.
“Cinder,” said Psych, “I present to you the legendary Charizard of Grant Shade, Lizardon!”
Lizardon, inside the cage roared loudly, trying to rampage through.
“Psych,” said Cinder, “You’ve outdone yourself.”
“Yes,” said Psych, “Mewtwo tried enlisting the help of Lizardon, and, I saw the opportunity to-”
A loud, pounding noise could be heard out the air craft…

Outside the craft…
Max and Abad were now riding on Abad’s Dragonair, and they shouted orders to Charizard and Dragonite.
“Outrage!” yelled Abad.
“Dragon Rage!” yelled Max.
First, Charizard expelled a green energy ball from his mouth that slammed the side. Then, Dragonite pummeled that same spot with his whole body.
“Flamethrower!” yelled Max.
The side was intensely heated.
“Ice Beam!” yelled Abad.
The same spot was rapidly cooled.
“DRAGON CLAW!” they yelled together.
The two flying behemoths’ claws began glowing a neon green. They flew to the ice covered spot and top speed, and, simultaneously, broke through with a Dragon Claw, and Max and Abad flew in!
And, they were lucky enough that they broke into the cargo room where Psych and Cinder were!
“Go, Alakazam!” yelled Psych.
“Go, Chimchar!” yelled Cinder.
“Max, look at that Chimchar,” said Abad.
“He’s scared…” said Max, “Ten Poké says she stole him from Professor Rowan.”
“And I’ll bet your right. You didn’t happen to?”
Max pulled up the sleeve of his shirt, and revealed the infamous Snag Machine.
“I’ll take care of the Alakazam,” said Abad, “Get that Chimchar.”
“Now,” said Psych, “Use Thunderpunch on Charizard!”
“Dragonair!” yelled Abad, “Block it with Protect!”
Dragonair did so.
“Now Dragonite, get in their with a Blizzard!” he yelled.
“Chimchar!” yelled Cinder, “Use Flame Wheel!”
He didn’t obey. She cracked a whip, and then yelled, “NOW!”
The small fire monkey charged Charizard, and it looked quite powerful, so, Charizard grabbed the small Pokémon, and used its momentum to throw him into Lizardon’s cage, busting it open!
“Oh no…” said Cinder.
“Oh yeah!” said Max, “Lizardon, Scary Face!”
Lizardon frightened the Pokémon who was much smaller than he was, and that was all Max needed.
“Snag Ball,” said Max, “GO!”
Max Snagged the frightened Pokémon, and that is when he got mad.
“Abad, it sickens me,” said Max.
“You're telling me,” said Abad, “It’s one thing to steal Pokémon, but to have one that afraid of you?”
“Both of you, Blast Burn!” yelled Max.
“Outrage!” yelled Abad to his Dragons.
They pummeled the Alakazam with intense force.
Alakazam was knocked into the pedestal, and knocked one of the Dark Balls over. It opened, and released one very, extremely, ticked off Mewtwo.
“FOOLS!!!!!!” he roared into their heads, “You will pay!”
First, the other two Dark Balls disappeared, then, Max, Abad, and their Pokémon all vanished, reappearing on the ground.
They looked up, and the aircraft exploded.
“Well,” said Abad, “I guess it’s safe to say not to mess with him, huh?”
“Yeah,” said Max, “That is the smartest thing I’ve ever heard.”
Mewtwo appeared in front of them.
“Thank you for your help,” he said, “Here.”
He handed them two Dark Balls. They released them, and revealed Max’s Mew and Abad’s blue Mew.
The duo began chasing each other, surrounding themselves with psychic bubbles and bouncing into each other.
“Playful little guys,” said Abad.
“One trait not cloned into me,” said Mewtwo.
“Mewtwo,” said Max, “We would like you to stay with us at the PMC, your not the first legendary Pokémon under attack recently, and it wouldn’t hurt. If you are worried about the clone Pokémon you take care of, they can stay with us as well.”
“I’d be honored.” said Mewtwo.

Sorry for the inactivity, PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

BTW BLACKRAYQUAZA:

1. My MSN is still down, as is my AIM.
2. For some reason, i cannot get the Clan site to load on my Internet Explorer, i'm working as fast as i can to fix it. P/M me if you need anything.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!

Great...i'd like a poke guide though....it's always cofusing:p

Hey can Ricky get a mission to???

Fire plz or lightning???

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

Rickraptor77 said:
Great...i'd like a poke guide though....it's always cofusing:p

Hey can Ricky get a mission to???

Fire plz or lightning???

1. Yes
2. Fire or Lightning?
3. P/M to me thoughts on what should happen in the story, dont post them.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!

Gee, for a computer geek like me, i'd have to pick Lightning, I get to save Zapdos or Raikou,...:p

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

Rickraptor77 said:
Gee, for a computer geek like me, i'd have to pick Lightning, I get to save Zapdos or Raikou,...:p

noted. and PLEASE P/M ME NEXT TIME! thank you!

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector

Chapter 6: The LPC’s Fighting Champ!

It was a week later, and the Chimchar Max obtained was still afraid of any human or Pokémon, even the Mews and Max’s loving Furret scared it like it was caught between a battle of Groudon and Kyogre!
It had taken refuge on the roof of the building.
“He’s been up there all week…” said Max, “No food or water, and it’s supposed to rain hard tonight.”
“Don’t worry,” said Abad, “I’m sure he’ll come down soon.”
They were in Abad’s office, watching the Fire-Type chimp.
James walked in, and said, “I’ve invited Professor Rowan to come for a visit, perhaps he can get close to Chimchar, after all, Professor Rowan was the first person he knew, and showed him kindness.”
“Thanks,” said Max.

A few hours later, Rowan arrived. He met with Max to discuss the Chimchar.
“Professor,” said Max, “I’d like to find his trainer that Cinder stole him from to return him, he’s so frightened, and I think it would be best.”
“Well,” said Rowan, “I don’t think you want to return him BACK to Cinder.”
“What?”
“Cinder is the girl I gave that Chimchar to. And, while normally I am against stealing others Pokémon, I am grateful for what you did…can I ask a favor of you?”
“Absolutely.”
“Keep Chimchar and raise him, and teach him that not everyone is evil. He was raised by evil, so that is all he knows. Your acts of kindness, though with the best of intentions, are foreign to him, and he doesn’t see them in the way he should. I will stay here to monitor him…do we have a deal?”
“Absolutely.”

Abad went to the front door to welcome some trainers. They were all dressed in karate uniforms, and trained all Fighting-Type Pokémon. Abad was hoping to form an alliance with them.
“Welcome to the PMC HQ,” said Abad, “I’m Abad, founder and leader of the PMC.”
“Hello,” said a girl, who was clearly the leader of the group, “My name is Athena, we are grateful for your hospitality.”
“Well, we have accommodations for everyone, this is my co-leader, James, and two of my best friends, Jay and Shadow, they will give you all a tour, then show you to your rooms.”
The large group followed James, Shadow, and Jay, as James began to talk about the history of the PMC.

Max had flown onto the roof with Charizard,, then returned him, and sent out Furret, who was perched on Max’s shoulder.
He slowly approached Chimchar, who was sitting on a bullet-proof skylight.

“And now,” said James, “If you look up, you will see the skylight. At dawn and dusk, the light shines through it to show----Max getting burned by Chimchar?!?!?”

“OW!!!!!!!” yelled Max, then, with a deep breath, he said, “But that is okay, I understand. Your scared, and you don’t want to trust anyone…I know, I’ve been there.”
He moved closer, and Chimchar ran on top of the highest tower and clung to an antenna, where Max couldn’t climb. Giving up, Max flew down to meet the guests.

He found them near the vault, in which behind it, was an underground paradise, where the legendary Pokémon were.
“You okay?” asked Shadow.
“Yeah,” said Max, “Charizard has blasted me hotter than that…it wasn’t nothing big. You must be Athena, I’m Max, third in command of the PMC and head of legendary security…enjoying your tour?”
“Yes,” said Athena, “Would it be possible to meet the legendaries? So few of us have ever been lucky enough to see one, I myself have seen only two or three.”
“Well,” said James, “I don’t see why not.”
“Are you sure about this?” asked Max.
“Yeah,” said Jay, “I’m not sure Abad would go for this one…even me and Shadow have to fill out paperwork to get in there.”
“But I don’t,” said James. He entered a code into the control panel, and the giant door opened.
Inside, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, and Ho-oh were relaxing. Ho-oh had made a nest, in which, he sat on top of the Manaphy egg they had rescued weeks earlier.
Athena attempted to approach the Rainbow Pokémon, and it screeched at her!
“Perhaps we should find our rooms?” said Athena, a bit shocked at the screech.

“I am telling you these guys are not here for an alliance!” yelled Max, in which he, James, Shadow, and Jay were in Abad’s office.
“Look,” said James, “They are new here, Ho-oh has never met them, and he’s guarding an egg, what did you expect?”
“Listen, I first met Ho-oh when he had Entei, Suicune, and Raikou as pups in his nest, and he let me pick up the tiny legends. When Jay first met him, he saved his life! Ho-oh is not stupid! If he hadn’t had that egg, he would’ve attacked, and you know it!”
“Well,” said Abad, “I highly doubt they are here with violet intentions…just give them a few days, see if Ho-oh will warm up to him, and that’s final.”

Max went to Ricky’s room.
“Ricky,” said Max, “Come with me.”
It was late, and Max opened the vault. The legends woke up, and then layed down again when they saw who it was.
“I want to leave our Feraligatrs in the lake as lookouts. You have some sort of gadget they can warn us with?”
“Got just the thing,” said Ricky, “As you know, all my Pokémon were sunglasses. In each pair is a distress beacon. All they have to do is break the glasses. I’ll give my Sceptile’s to your Feraligatr…can I ask why?”
“It’s our guests…something’s not right, and Abad won’t listen. He’s too caught up with having them as allies…Ho-oh freaked on them, and they didn’t even bother to try and make it better, they just went to their rooms, and I think some of them saw the security code.”
“Well, I can change the code…”
“No, because Abad will want a reason, and, I want to catch these guys.”
“Don’t worry about it. You go say goodnight to Lindsey, she misses ya; I’ll finish up here.”
“Thanks.”

Max went to Lindsey’s room, where she was staring out the window.
“Whatcha looking at?” asked Max.
“That Chimchar,” she replied, “He’s been on that roof and hasn’t moved all day, and there’s a huge rain storm coming.”
Then, with a loud crack of lightning, it began to downpour, so hard that it would knock a person to the ground, and Chimchar just took it.
“Oh no,” said Max. He opened the window that was level with a section of the roof to go out and get Chimchar, but, as he did, Charizard flew out of his PokéBall into the rain.
Using one wing to cover his tail and another to cover Chimchar, he stood there all night with the small Pokémon, the first act of compassion he had accepted since his arrival.

The next morning, the rain had stopped, and Max and Rowan watched as Charizard was curled up, and Chimchar was using his wing as a blanket.
“I just don’t understand,” said Max, “He’s terrified of Furret, and yet, when a huge fanged dragon-esque Pokémon helps him, he gladly accepts?”
“Well,” said Rowan, “I believe it is because they are both Fire-Types. Often, Pokémon of the same Type get along with each other just as they would with their own species. And, if he trusts Charizard, he will trust you in time….Anyways, it’s time I get going. I will come back every-so-often to check up on him, to see how he progresses.”
Rowan left in a PMC helicopter.
Then, an alarm sounded. It wasn’t the regular one, but a small one coming from Ricky’s room.
Max rushed down there.
As he burst into his room, Ricky said, “We got an intrusion in the vault. Already sent my Glalie and Victreebel down to investigate. They have orders to listen to you. I’m trying to lock down the HQ from my computer, so get moving!”
Max headed down the vault, and on his way slammed an alarm. Within half-a-second, the building was screaming.
Charizard burst through the front door and caught up with his friend.
The vault door was opened, and Max rushed in to find that the guests were hogtying the legends!
There was even a Dark Ball on the ground, which how they must’ve captured Mewtwo.
“Glalie!” yelled Max, “Sheer Cold!”
Ricky’s Glalie obeyed, and froze the ground like a thin sheet of glass.
“Vine Whip!” yelled Max.
Ricky’s Victreebel whipped two vines in a huge circle, knocking the goons over.
“Well well,” said Athena, “You’ve caught me.”
“I’ll do more than that!” yelled Max, “Nidoking, Furret, lets go!”
“Machamp, Hitmontop, Medicham, Lucario, go!” yelled Athena.
“Dragon Claw, Iron Tail, Mega Horn!”
“Protect! Detect! Dodge! Aura Sphere!”
The first three negated the attacks, then Lucario blasted all of them!
“Even the odds!” yelled Jay as he ran in, “Starmie, Thunder Spin!”
Starmie shot out of its PokéBall, and began using Rapid Spin and shooting off thunderbolts in every direction.
Then, a Dragonite tore through, using Dragon Rage to knock out Athena’s Pokémon.
“Lets go!” yelled Athena, and then, the roof exploded, and they escaped via planes.
“Max!” said Abad, “Let’s make sure all the Pokémon are here.”
Max grabbed the Dark Ball, and yelled, “Go, Mewtwo!”
“The egg!” he cried.

On the plane…
“Give me that egg!” yelled Athena.
The Chimchar that Max had rescued had stowed away on the plane, and had taken the egg, and now was running all over with it.
“Hitmontop, use Triple Kick!” she yelled.
Suddenly, everyone jolted forward as the plane came to a complete stop…in the middle of the air.
“Um…boss…” said the pilot.
“WHAT?!?” she screamed.
He pointed out the front window of the cockpit, right at Max, Jay, and Ricky, all on their Charizards, Shadow on Lizardon, and, in the middle, Mewtwo, using his psychic powers to keep the plane from moving anywhere.
“Think you're so smart?” said Athena, “Try this!”
She slammed a huge red button, and a door separated her and the cockpit from the back and Chimchar. Then, a door swung open and sucked Chimchar and the egg out!
“Go!” yelled Max.
Max and Shadow went for Chimchar, while Jay and Ricky went for the egg.
“Ready Charizard?” said Ricky. He stood up and pushed off, sending his Charizard in a fast and steep nosedive. Jay caught Ricky as his Charizard caught the egg.
“Max,” yelled Shadow, “Me and Mewtwo will take out the plane, you get Chimchar!”
As Shadow and Lizard assisted Mewtwo, Max and Charizard dove for the small Pokémon.
They were running out of air, and they were about to hit the lake below, not good for either Fire-Type.
Then, Charizard did a barrel role in the air as he came out of his dive, grabbing Chimchar as he did. His wingtip hit the water, and he fell out of the air just above an island in the lake.
Max looked up, and saw the rest of the team send the planes crashing.

Back at HQ….
“Sorry I didn’t listen to ya,” said Abad.
“Don’t worry about it,” said Max, “Everything’s good now.”
“Yeah…I see you finally have Chimchar’s trust.”
“Yep…I can tell he’ll be a strong fighter, especially against the LPC.”
Then, on Abad’s intercom, James said, “Abad, we have a problem in three areas, Ruins of Alph, the Tanoby Ruins, and Solaceon Ruins…The Unown are going wild.”
“Max,” said Abad, “You get Ricky and go to the Ruins of Alph, I’ll assign others to the other locations.”

PLZ COMMENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.