Writing Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen! COMPLETE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Max's Story: The PMC VS. The LPC Seventeen!

Good Story and great Jason!!!

BTW:When will the next chapter come out? (FOR IT NOT TO BE A SPAM I ADDED THIS :p"

The next chapter is underway. i am very busy the next few days between concerts at school, putting in a deck in my backyard, and going to see pirates of the carribean: at worlds end:cool:

it should be up soon
Chapter 10: Time Traveling Grant!

“Hey there, son,” said Grant.
“What are you doing here?” asked Max, “Not that I’m not glad to see you, but what brings you back to your true time?”
“To check up on Lizardon, and Mew, of course.”
“So,” said Abad, “You not only caught a Mew, but FIVE different colored Pokémon?”
“Yep. Venusaur’s name is Fushigibana, but I call him Fushi for short. Blastoise is Kamex. Steelix is Haganeil and Linoone is Massuguma….so, where are my other Pokémon?”
“Inside,” said Max. He had a huge, glowing smile on, something nobody, even Abad or Lindsey, had seen in a long time.

“You seemed really happy today,” said Lindsey. She was in Max’s room watching T.V. with him that night.
“I have only been able to see my dad during the two wars, and each time he’s had to leave as soon as it was done…it’s great that he came to visit me.”
Outside, Grant was playing with Mew and Lizardon. True, Grant was the best trainer to walk the Earth, but even a guy like him needed to have fun with his Pokémon.

The next day…
“Well,” said Abad, “Not to say that Grant’s arrival was a bad thing, but the Celebi that brought him here was.”
Abad assembled the clan in their auditorium for a meeting, and Max said, “How so?”
“Well,” continued Abad, “It seems that Celebi was the Celebi from our present. Which means, within hours, the LPC is gonna be knocking on our-”
KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
“AH C'MON!” yelled Jay.
“Surrender Celebi now PMC!” yelled Psych in his plane.
“Who is that?” asked Grant.
“Psych,” replied his son, “A member of the LPC Seventeen.”
“Oh no,” he said in a shock, “Lizardon! Let’s go!”
Grant sent out Lizardon, hopped onto him, and flew up to the plane.
Then, a Venusaur, Meganium, Sceptile, and Torterra caused a massive Frenzy Plant to engulf the HQ. Only the hole in the ceiling was an opening.
“Greetings,” said a girl, “My name is Thorn, and I’ll be taking that Celebi.”
“Max!” said Abad, “Go help your dad, we’ve got it covered here!”
“Alright,” said Max, “Go Charizard!”
Max hopped onto his own fiery stead and flew after his dad.

In the HQ…
“Dragonite!” yelled Abad, “Hyper Beam!”
“Use Hydro Cannon Feraligatr!” yelled Ricky.
“Mirror Move Pidgeot!” yelled Jason.
“Recover then Psychic!” Jay yelled to his Starmie.
“Tyranitar!” yelled James, “Use Rock Slide!”
“Pin Missile!” Shadow ordered her Jolteon.
The trainers were fighting off numerous Grass-Types, all fully evolved and very powerful. And it was getting harder to beat them, as they kept using moves like Stun Spore and Poison Powder.

In the air…
“Lizardon!” yelled Grant.
“Charizard!” yelled Max.
“Supersonic Flight!” the father-son duo yelled.
Lizardon and his own son, Max’s Charizard, flew a mach speeds, and quickly caught up to the plane.
“Flamethrower!” they yelled.
The plane went crashing down in flames.
Upon the wreckage, Psych crawled out, and saw Grant.
“I see you have yet to tell him,” said Psych.
“Quiet!” yelled Grant.
“Dad?” asked Max, “What’s going on?”
“We’ll talk later…as for you,” he pointed at Psych, “Go Kamex, Fushi and Massuguma! Now with Lizardon! The Ultimate Hyper Attack!”
Lizardon released a Blast Burn, Kamex a Hydro Cannon, Fushi a Frenzy Plant, and Massuguma a Hyper Beam. The four different Hyper Beams sent Psych flying off into the horizon.
“Let’s get back to the headquarters,” said Max, “Then we’ll talk.”

Back at the HQ…
Abad and James were now chasing a tank that was operated by Thorn, who now had in her possession Celebi.
Then, she came to an abrupt stop. Right there in front of her, standing side-by-side, was the legendary Grant and his son Max…but no Pokémon were out.
Thorn came out of her tank, and said, “Stand aside! I’ll run you both over without a second thought! And don’t bother with any attacks! This tank is near-invincible! Why, the only attack that could break through would be-”
“BLAZING KAMAKAZE!” the father-son duo yelled in a way that sent chills down Thorn’s spine.
“How did you know that?” she asked.
“We didn’t,” said Max.
“We just thought it’d be the best attack,” said Grant.
Then, Charizard surrounded in red flames and Lizardon in blue flames came hurdling out of the heavens in a fiery blaze.
They looked like two comets, side by side, and they were aimed at the tank.
“Abad,” said James.
“Yes James?” replied Abad.
“I suggest we run.”
“I second that.”
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” they screamed as they ran back to base to avoid the devastating move that would hit within seconds.
“Mew,” said Grant, “Help those two!”
Grant’s Mew Teleported to Abad and James, then Teleported them to base.
At that second, the two Charizards collided, and the tank was incinerated, Thorn went flying like Psych did earlier, and Celebi remained encased in a psychic bubble to protect itself.
Once the flames cleared, Celebi saw both Lizardon and Charizard in much pain from the move that they could barely handle, and they did it to save him. So, Celebi used Heal Bell and restored them to perfect health!
“Celebi,” said Max as he approached the time traveler, “Would you care to stay in safety with us at the PMC?”
Celebi cried out in joy at the offer, clearly a sign of acceptance.

As Abad took Celebi to the safe haven, Max and Grant sat down in the common room.
“What’s going on?” asked Max.
“Well, let’s just say that there are some things that you are going to have to face soon, and it will be hard,” his father replied.
“Then tell me.”
“I can’t…. I know that’s hard to understand, but trust me, I’ve been to the future…all I can tell you is that you will do some amazing things….and you will surpass my own reputation.”
“I’m gonna trust you…so how long are you staying?”
“A few more days, just to make sure everything is okay here…now onto a different subject…I saw Lindsey here.”
“Um…yeah, she kinda came back here…”
“Here,” Grant handed his son a small pouch. Inside was a beautiful Mystic Water pendant, and a diamond ring.
“Give the necklace to her now,” said Grant, “And the ring whenever you’re ready…it is the same ring that your grandfather, Max III, gave to your grandmother.”
“How did you know I needed something like this?” asked Max.
“I’m sorry, son…I can’t reveal what only time can tell…”

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

I like it.....short, yes, but nonetheless I like it. Good ending :D

Black Rayquaza said:
I like it.....short, yes, but nonetheless I like it. Good ending :D

yeah the chapters are getting shorter, but in the last five chapters of the story, THAT'S when the real action comes in. its just like the tv series....all these episodes that you dont care about that lead up to the big gym battle...only this time the episodes are chapters that actually matter, and the gym battle is more of a battle to keep the Earth in one pieceo_O!!!!!!

anyways, Chapter 11 should be up soon.

1/3 of the way through! can i get a "WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!"

Yeah....i hope it gets really exciting...
BTW Max,know of any we could turn ur story into an online novel,i'd be happy to help of course....

Double WOOT WOOT! Great job Max. I've said it before, but I like where the story is going. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Neither can i!!!!!!......wait, i'm the Pokemaniac writing ito_O!!!!!

Anyways, still working...its been a busy day for me, and i just got onto the computer again!

I only just noticed 2 minutes ago that you were on lol.

You are the Pokemaniac writing it o_O? lol

Chapter 11: A Passion For Poison!

Grant had returned to the past, and the PMC was expanding their legendary sanctuary.
“Man,” said Abad, “This project is costing us.”
“But it has to be done,” said James.
“If we plan on bringing more legendaries here,” said Max, “Especially the Regis and Groudon and Kyogre, then we’re gonna need to at least double this space.”
They had a bunch of workers and sailors from around the Orre region here expanding the area.
“You know,” said Max, “It’s been a while since we’ve had a break, why don’t we go to Gateon Port for some fun?”

Well, Abad and James agreed with Max, and, along with Ricky, Jason, Jay, Shadow, and Lindsey, they went to the Port, and it was in the middle of a seventeen day festival!
“What’s going on here?” asked James.
“Yeah Max,” said Jason, “You're the Orre expert mister fugitive.”
“AH-HA-HA!” Max laughed sarcastically, “Not funny…anyways, every year they have a festival here that lasts seventeen days, one for each type of Pokémon. Today looks like Poison!”
They looked around and saw trainers with their Poison Pokémon, like Nidorina and Vileplooms, there were also Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat balloons!
“What gives you that idea?” asked Jay. Shadow smacked him upside the head, and the gang laughed.
“What?!?” exclaimed Jay.
“Alright!” said Max, “Go Nidoking and Haunter!”
“Swalot! Gengar! C'mon out!” said Abad.
“I choose you, Victreebel!” said Ricky.
“Go Vileploom!” said Jay
Those were the Poison Pokémon the gang had with them. They brought them out to enjoy the festival.
“That’s right!” yelled a female voice on a stage, “See whose Nidoking has the best horns! Don’t be shy!”
“Hey Max!” said Shadow, “Why don’t you and Nidoking enter?”
“Yeah!” said Abad, “You have one of the best Nidokings I’ve seen.”
“What do you say Nidoking?” asked Max.
“KIIIIIII-RRRRRRRRR-OOOOOOOO-AAAAAAAAA-RRRRRR!!!!!!”
Nidoking boasted with confidence.
“That sounds like a yes to me!” said Lindsey.
“Last call!” said the girl.
“I’ll enter!” yelled Max.
“Well! This is a treat! Everyone! Welcome Max Shade of the PMC!”
The crowd cheered, and his friends cheered louder.
“Hi Max,” she said, “My names Venom. I work this contest because I have a passion for poison. Please stand right here!”
She directed Max and Nidoking to a position on stage next to several other trainers.
“Oh my,” said Venom as she examined Max’s Nidoking.
“What?” asked Max, worried.
“Oh it’s nothing to be worried about, it’s just that…well…this is the finest Nidoking I’ve ever seen! I mean, the horns are still sharp, and we’ve all seen how much you use him in battle. His hide is tough and thick, a sign of endurance. And just by the length of his tail I can tell he is the powerhouse of your team. And now! All these Nidokings are MINE!”
Capture nets deployed out of a cruiser ship nearby in the port.
Venom grabbed hold of a net that was sucked into the boat, and so did a small scorpion-like Pokémon.
Before Max could send out Charizard, Abad was already on the job, flying on his Dragonite, and, as he passed Max, they locked hands and Abad hoisted Max onto Dragonite with him.
Next to them, Jason and Ricky were flying on Pidgeot, and Abad’s Mew used his Psychic powers to carry the others.
“Will we ever get a break?!?” yelled Jay.
“NO!” they all yelled at once.
They hopped on board the ship, and right away the battle began!
“Tyranitar! Go!’ yelled James.
“Hyper Beam!” yelled Abad as he and Max jumped off.
“Go Sceptile!” yelled Max. he then tossed a PokéBall off his belt to Lindsey, who yelled, “Go Feraligatr!”
The others spread out over the ship, fighting tons of Poison Pokémon as they did.

In the cargo room…
The Nidokings were hanging from the ceiling in their nets, and, on Max’s, was the same tiny scorpion Pokémon.
The little Pokémon used his teeth and claws to try and free Nidoking from his imprisonment, but to no avail. Nidoking said something in PokéTalk to the little Pokémon, and it then ran out the door.

On the main deck…
“Dodge and use Slam!” yelled Max
Sceptile dodged a deadly Sludge attack from a Muk, and then Slammed him, which did nothing to his amorphous body.
“Ice Beam!” yelled Abad. His Dragonite froze the Muk solid.
“Leaf Blade!” yelled Max.
Sceptile knocked the Muk into the water.
Then, a tiny, scorpion Pokémon tugged at Max’s pant leg.
“Awesome!” said Abad, “A Skorupi!”
“A what?” asked Max.
“A Poison/Bug Type from the Sinnoh region…I think it wants us to follow him!”
Once inside the storage room with the Skorupi, the Skorupi went to Max’s Nidoking, and tried again to free him.
“Go Monferno!” yelled Max.
“Skorupi, come here,” said Abad.
“Monferno! Use Flamethrower!”
The net didn’t break, but it was heated pretty badly.
“Ice Beam Dragonite!” yelled Abad.
It was quickly cooled.
Then, the Skorupi lunged into the air and used Bite to crush through it!
“Ready Nidoking?” asked Max.
Nidoking roared in agreement.
“Thrash!” yelled Max.
Nidoking Thrashed about, releasing his fellow Nidokings.

Out on the main deck, Venom had her Pokémon and her goons’ Pokémon surrounding the PMC members and their Pokémon.
“Finally,” said Venom, “The LPC will have its first victory!”
“Wanna bet?” said a voice from behind.
She turned around to see Abad and his Dragonite.
“Please, boy,” she said in amusement, “You could never defeat me with a lone Pokémon.”
“It’s not me you should be worried about,” said Abad, “NOW!!!!”
Then, through the floor came out dozens of Nidokings! And, if there is one word to describe a horde of Nidokings who just got captured against their will, it would be ticked.
Max hopped off of his Nidoking and yelled, “ATTACK!!!!”
The Nidokings, who new a variety of attacks amongst them, began shooting off attacks like crazy! There were some using Water Pulse, and others using Flamethrower. Some used Ice Beam while others, like Max’s Nidoking, used Thunder. The variety of attacks exploited every weakness of every opposing Pokémon, and then, they all jumped up and used Earthquake!
“The boat’s gonna sink!” yelled Jason.
“Mew!” Max and Abad yelled.
The two Mews came floating through, using their psychic abilities to carry all the PMC trainers, as well as all the Nidokings. Then, just as they were about to take off, the Skorupi grabbed hold of Max’s pant leg.

The Mews dropped everyone off in Gateon, and the trainers of the stolen Nidokings were cheering, “PMC!!!! PMC!!!!” over and over.
“Alright!” said Abad, “Let’s help these Pokémon find their respective trainers!”
Max dropped his backpack to help, and a PokéBall rolled out. The Skorupi poked it with his claw and was captured!
“What the?” asked Max.
“Looks like a new addition,” said Jay.
“We’re not done here, Max!” yelled Venom, who was now riding her Crobat, pursuing Max.
“Why are they always after me?!?” asked Max in despair, “Go Charizard!”
Max hopped on Charizard and flew off, Venom chasing him.
“Crobat! Sludge Bomb!” Venom commanded as they flew out into the desert.
It hit Charizard directly and the trainer and Pokémon fell into the sand. Unfortunately, Max only had Charizard, since his other Pokémon’s PokéBalls were in his pack…only Charizard’s Master Ball was on Max at all times.
Charizard was badly poisoned, and Venom hopped off her Crobat and sent out a Toxicroak, a Fighting/Poison type from the Sinnoh region.
“Sucker Punch!” she commanded.
“Charizard!” yelled Max.
Charizard was sent hurdling through the air, only to land in the hot sand.
“Charizard!” yelled Max, “Get in one last move….any move!”
Charizard glowed a bright red…his Blaze ability was taking affect. Then, from every pore in Charizard’s body, as well as his mouth, nostrils, and tail, he expelled the deadliest Overheat Max had ever seen.
It not only decimated Toxicroak, but it sent Venom flying, and, if Abad’s Dragonite hadn’t flown in and picked up Max, it would’ve scorched Max.
When the flames cleared, there was a one mile radius of sand that had been formed into a forty foot deep sheet of glass.
Charizard was knocked out, and wasn’t breathing either.
“Lizardon!” Max cried as Dragonite and he flew down to check on him.
The black Charizard saw his own son laying there, lifeless.

Back at the HQ…
It was dark. Charizard realized he had his eyes closed. When he opened them, he saw he was laying on his stomach. Furret was curled up, asleep next to him, and Max was in a chair, also asleep…it was night. Next to him at his bedside was Lizardon, his father, who was awake. Lizardon woke Max up, and Max called in Nurse Joy.
After three days KOed, Joy could finally say that Charizard would make a full recovery.

Max and Abad were talking in Abad’s office.
“How’s Charizard?” asked Abad.
“Joy says he’ll make a full recovery,” replied Max.
“What’s wrong? I can see it in your face.”
“Well, obviously, the LPC is after the legendaries, but today, the other day, they came after me…”
“What are you trying to say?”
“There is something between them and me. Some kind of connection and they know what it is…”
“Well, whatever happens, you know that everyone here has your back, because we know that you will have ours if we’re ever in trouble. You’ve been a good guy since day one, and we’re here to pay you back. Whenever you’re in trouble, you can count on us, the PMC.”

wow.so that lady was just being a nidoking contest person to steal. wow.

Lol... I knew she would steal those pokemon before I even got to that stanza...

BTW:It's cool about the mysteries and stuff.. also I didn't know Lizardon is the father of Charizard ><

Aqua Enigma said:
I didn't know Lizardon is the father of Charizard ><

okay, Lizardon is a Charizard, and his trainer is grant, max's father. so, i made lizardon the father of max's charizard

MaxPokémonMaster said:
Nidoking said something in PokéTalk

this was SO fun to read! :D

anyways, I have finally found time to read it all, and I must say, keep up the good work! ;)

Greetz, James :D

James said:
I have finally found time to read it all

Good, because in another two chapters, james is having a big part.

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!! POST 100!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back