Writing Pokémon Legacy (Chapter 50 is online, ''book 1'' closed!) Waiting on comments!

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 31 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Well, so far only gamercal was kind enough to reply... Please people, I'm waiting for YOUR comment! ;)

anyways, without further ado, here's chapter 32! Will Max manage to escape, and how will Mesprit fare...? Find it all out by reading this chapter!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32: The grand escape of the legendary time traveller

We all looked around us a little astonished. There were grunts as far as the eye could look, and we were literally swallowed by the mass as they encircled Max.

’’My my, aren’t we resilient…’’ Max said a little sarcastic.
’’Give up, intruder! Surrender peacefully, and we might not harm you!’’ A grunt shouted.

Max was in a pretty awkward situation, but he didn’t move a muscle. For a moment, we could even see a small grin on his face.

’’Surrender peacefully you say? I didn’t think so! Go! Electivire! Ho-Oh, use safeguard to heal my Electivire from the poison in its body!’’

Max threw his pokéball, and his Elecitivre came on the battlefield, heavily weakened from the virus in his body. Ho-Oh used its safeguard attack immediately, and the poison was cured.

’’Celebi! Please use wish!’’ Max commanded.
’’I’m already on it, Max!’’ Celebi’s child like voice shouted as he charged up.

A bright white star of healing energy circled around Max’s Electivire, and within a few seconds Max’s Electivire was healed to full health. With a big grin Max looked around him.

’’Well then, let’s get this over with, shall we…? Electivire! Earthquake on the floor around us!’’

Max’s Electivire also grinned softly, and electric sparks encircled all over its body. Then it jumped up, and it smashed on the floor with both of its tails, its hands, and its feet. All the grunts prepared for the impact, but nothing came.

’’What the…?!’’ One grunt said.
’’Haha, Max’s Electivire is so weak it can’t even make the floor budge on our base! Get him before he has the chance to do any other attack!’’ Another grunt shouted.

Most grunts prepared to throw all of their pokéballs, but right before they were ready, all of sudden the floor around Max, Mesprit, Ho-Oh, Celebi, and Max’s Electivire began to crack a little.

’’I’ll be seeing you all later! And as an old friend of mine would have said… Greetz!’’

Max saluted to us all, and we could all now clearly see the large cracks in the floor as the dust came pouring out. We could all see that Max’s Electivire had crushed the floor only in certain places with its earthquake, and a large round plateau was crushed out of the floor. It fell down, and slammed on the floor beneath ours.

’’Curses! Grunts, move as fast as you can to the lower floor! Don’t let him get away!’’

Most of the grunts started to move, but Ho-Oh had other plans… With just a single flap of its mighty wings it created a barrier of flames where the grunts couldn’t move trough. Not only that, but Ho-Oh also shielded the hole in the floor, so that any grunts wanting to jump down wouldn’t succeed either. Ho-Oh then flew up high, and began charging a powerful electric attack. We the could hear Celebi’s child like voice in our minds.

’’Max told me that you guys aren’t really members of Team Galaxy. You are actually PMC members who are undercover here for some sort of mission… As for your other team members, I’ll protect them as well, don’t worry. Just be ready to stand as steady as you can…’’

At first we didn’t fully understand what Celebi meant, but then we could see what kind of attack Ho-Oh was charging. Right as a psychic barrier was lifted around us, a powerful zap cannon attack came searing down, and it made a mighty impact. The electric sparks flew everywhere, and anyone being hit by them got instantly paralysed on the spot. Even tough we were surrounded by Celebi’s barrier we could feel the power from the attack, and by the pressure we were slowly being pushed back.

’’S-such power…!’’ Kennedy stuttered.
’’Man, I got to have such a powerful pokémon in my team…!’’ Cody shouted excited.
’’Cut it already Cody… There’s no way you’d get such a pokémon in your team.’’ I said.
’’We’ll see about that Brian… One day I will… And I’ll beat you!’’
’’Yeah, sure… whatever… Alright team, as soon as this barrier is gone, we’ll get out of here as soon as possible, is that clear?’’
’’Aye sir!’’ they all shouted at the same time.

After Ho-Oh had finished its attack and saw that every grunt was paralysed, it ended the barrier of flames, and flew off to a place unknown. Most grunts lay on the floor paralysed, and only the ones who stood paralysed against the wall were able to keep standing.

’’Alright team, any time now…!’’

We all stood ready to get going immediately, but then Celebi talked to me again.

’’Don’t move. As soon as you step outside of the barrier, you’ll get paralysed as well. Ho-Oh’s zap cannon attack always leaves small electric sparkles in the air currents for a while. As soon as you touch them, you’ll get paralysed just as if you were hit by the attack.’’

After hearing Celebi’s message, I swiftly changed my orders.

’’Alright guys, it seems we’re stuck here for a little longer. We’ll have to wait until Ho-Oh’s effect has completely wore off, or else we’ll end up just like the other grunts…’’
’’Yes sir. What will we do in the meanwhile?’’ Ben asked.
’’We’ll do the only thing we can do. We wait and hope for the best.’’
’’What about the intruder and Mesprit sir?’’ Iris asked.
’’We have no other choice but to let them go for now.’’

Then, the area within Celebi’s force field began to turn pitch black, and all my team members disappeared in front of me, with the exception of Daniel.

’’W-what’s going on in her-’’

Before Daniel could finish his sentence, a large blob of psychic energy appeared in front of us. After a while the blob took shape, and in no time a silhouette of Max was in front of us.

’’Hello there, Brian and Daniel.’’ Max’s appearance said.
’’W-what the hell is going on here…?’’ Daniel said a little in panic.
’’Don’t worry. Everything is fine. You’re in a small different dimension made by my Espeon. This way I can talk to both of you without the others seeing it.’’
’’And outside of this dimension? Won’t they notice we’re gone…?’’ I asked.
’’No. Celebi has stopped the flow of time for a while, so I can talk to you unhindered. Now then, let’s get to business. I noticed that you are from the Pokémon Masters Clan, rather then of Team Galaxy. You are probably on a mission here, and you had to infiltrate the base to perform that mission. That is my guessing, but that doesn’t matter at all. I have a message for Black Rayquaza, and I would like you to deliver it for me.’’
’’Why can’t you give it to him yourself?’’ I asked curious.
’’At this moment, I’m making my way out of Team Galaxy’s base. I’ve taken Mesprit with me, and Celebi is busy on healing it. After that, I have a few other things to take care off, and I have no idea when they will be finished. My message to Black Rayquaza is that there is something big happening. I’m not talking about something like a new worldwide war, but something that will affect even the whole universe, as well as all the other dimensions that are connected to ours. Tell him that, and that you all should prepare for it. Muster all your forces, and be ready for ANYTHING. I myself am still investigating what exactly is going to happen, but as of yet, I have no clue myself. So any question you or Black Rayquaza have cannot be answered as of yet. Secondly, look on the floor a little of your left once you return to your own dimension. There lays the black pokéball Cyrus used to capture Mesprit. Take it with you, as it will play a big role in what will come in the future. If you wonder how I know all this, don’t forget I have Celebi at my side. That is all for now, and good luck.’’

Max’s appearance started to slowly dissipate, but Daniel was quick to ask a final question.

’’Max, wait! Does this mean you will return to the PMC in the near future…?’’
’’That, I cannot tell as I have no idea myself. Until we meet again.’’

Max’s appearance totally vanished, and Daniel and I were both returned to our own dimension. We both watched as time stood still while we returned, and it was a rather funny thing to behold actually. After a moment time continued to move again, and no one noticed we were gone in the first place.

’’Brian, look. There, to the left.’’

Daniel pointed to the floor, and there it was: the pitch black pokéball we were told to take with us….

[End chapter 32]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 32 is online!)Waiting on comments!

OMG, this is becoming better and better! Sorry about that I can't comment on other chapters, it's just that it's my pre-exams, GOOD LUCK JAMES!, and again, excellent chapter as always...

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 32 is online!)Waiting on commen

Well, despite getting many comments, here's chapter 33! Hopefully I'll get some comments on it you guys! :(

Enjoy!

Chapter 33: Mission errand time, boys

’’I’m glad you could all make it here.’’

Cyrus looked at my team as we walked into his office. Even tough he sat right in front of us, I couldn’t help but wonder if this was actually the real Cyrus, instead of another cyborg…

’’You requested us to come here, sir?’’ I asked.
’’Yes. It was you after all who were present at the site where Max Shade IV and one of my doppelgangers fought.’’
’’Aye, that would be us.’’ Cody replied.
’’You were called here for two reasons. First of all, I noticed that Brian picked up the black pokéball I used to capture Mesprit.’’

I was a little shocked to hear that. Even tough I didn’t notice any camera’s in the room where I picked the black pokéball up, Cyrus knew I had it. Would I get scolded for doing so…?

’’I’m glad you brought it with you, Brian. That pokéball will play an important part in what I’m about to tell you. Please hand it over for a second.’’

I grabbed the black pokéball from my pocket, and handed it over to Cyrus. He then began to look at it, and he observed every angle of the ball possible.

’’Just as I thought, the ball’s structure is undamaged. However, I have no use for this anymore…’’

Cyrus pulled a new remote like thing from one of his pockets, and pressed one of the many buttons on it. A shaft on the wall opened, and the mobile lab we all saw earlier came hovering out of it. Cyrus then put the black pokéball on the lab’s main deck, and the lab began to operate on its own. After a short action of the mobile lab the crystal on top of the ball was removed, and we could see that the crystal wasn’t there originally…! Cyrus must have built that crystal on the ball himself… The lab then returned the ball to Cyrus, and vaporised the crystal in one of its many force fields.

’’Now then, as I was saying… You were called here for two reasons. And actually three if I count my personal reason as well. The second reason is that I will send you on a mission. This mission regards this black pokéball I have here. Most of you must think that I created this pokéball myself. Unfortunately, this is wrong. One of my expedition parties discovered an ancient town located far underneath the ice not too far north from our base. You see, our base is located here for a reason, multiple reasons actually. First of all, we are hard to reach from most, if not all, enemy teams, meaning we’re having the upper hand in defending our base. Secondly, here at the site where our base is located, we find all sorts ancient relics, which were preserved by the thick ice. But I’ll get back to the point; your mission is to go to the ancient town, and to see if you can find any data regarding the black pokéball. My expedition party discovered the black pokéball in that ancient town, and I want to know if there are more of them in that village, as well as any data concerning it. Of course, I myself and some of my scientists have already done most experiments with this ball itself, but all we could discover was that we could only manipulate the ball to work for our own cause. The crystal that was on top earlier served as a sort of transmitter. It allowed us to use the ball’s interior, and it seemed highly effective at containing our altered pokémon. However, without the crystal, the ball is impossible to open, and we have no idea what’s inside at the moment, if anything’s inside at all. So your mission is simple; you will be brought to the ancient town, and you’ll take the ball with you. You’ll look for any data on the ball itself, as well if there are any others. Is that clear?’’
’’Yes sir.’’ We all said at the same time.
’’My third point is… You have my compliments on pursuing Max Shade IV. You acted without hesitation, and that was the right thing to do. You therefore will be rewarded with a ribbon. Despite most, if not all, other new grunts were too scared to move, you took action. I expect to see great deeds from you in the future. Also note that anything that was spoken of in this room is strictly classified. You will only speak of this data with me or anyone from your expedition party.’’
’’Understood sir. So our expedition party will consist of our team as it is?’’
’’No, not really. You will get some assistance of one of our top scientists, as well as a two other members from other factions within our base. I’m sure you know them all, Brian. And the rest should surely recognise the top quality scientist. Come on in.’’

We looked at the door, and we were all surprised to see Freya, Kenny, and Chris walk in. I was pleasantly surprised to see all three of them. Matthew, Riaz, and Tucker were even more relieved to see Freya was alright. All three of them looked quite serious actually upon entering the room.

’’We are fully prepared sir.’’ Chris began to talk.
’’I’m glad to hear that. However, you will all leave tomorrow. We’ve all seen enough action for today. You will be appointed to a special restroom in the upper sections of our base. I’m sure you will all like it. Tomorrow morning as you leave, you will receive your final orders from me personally. Troops dismissed.’’

We all saluted to Cyrus, and we followed the female grunt that had just entered the room. On the way to the restroom Chris and Kenny avoided me for some reason. Were they mad at me or something…? Freya didn’t look all too happy either, but I suppose she was just grumpy for not being able to ask Max her questions… We then were shown the restroom, and surprisingly enough we all had a single restroom, and Iris and Freya had to sleep in the same restroom as us…? As we entered the room, the female grunt left, and Chris finally started to talk.

’’Phew, I’m glad she’s finally gone. Now I can at least get a little comfortable…!’’
’’Oh man, not again…’’

Kenny added, and Chris opened his upper jack of his costume. Only after that we actually managed to look into the restroom we were appointed to… We were all dazzled by the restroom, as it was as luxurious as luxurious could get…! A hot Jacuzzi, large wide screen display screen, soft couches and chairs, and some pretty fine tables and stairs… The most exotic plants you can imagine were all across the room, and we couldn’t help but feel like rich snobs as we were allowed to stay at this restroom…

’’Now then, can everyone except Brian, Kenny, and I please go to the other side of the restroom? We need to talk about something.’’ Chris said all of a sudden.
’’We need Daniel here as well.’’ Kenny added.

Everyone except Freya looked at me, in question. I was still in command over the team, or so it seemed. I noticed Cody wanted to say something, but his attention got distracted and he wandered off in what would appear to be the kitchen.

’’Alright guys, please excuse us for a moment. Feel free to do anything you like.’’
’’Yes sir.’’ All of my team member said before leaving.
’’I’ll be taking a bath, so please don’t disturb me.’’ Freya said, and she left.

Daniel then pushed my wheelchair in the centre of the chairs, and sat on a chair next to me. Kenny then sat next to Chris, and they both finally dropped their grumpy faces. I was relieved tough, since the last thing I wanted to see was my two best friends being mad at me…

’’So, any word on Thomas or Bob?’’ Chris opened the conversation.
’’Not yet. At least, none that I’m aware of. You guys?’’ I replied.
’’Unfortunately, no. We were called here because of our exceptional combat abilities, and to aid you in this mission. I think the fact we entered here as a group of friends helped as well. However, neither Kenny or I have found a moment to search for any information. We hoped Daniel and you might have had more success… Time is running out Brian.’’
’’What do you mean…?’’ I asked puzzled.
’’Haven’t you read the latest message Black Rayquaza has sent us?’’

I paused for a moment. I totally forgot about my pokédex during all the actions that took place, so I hadn’t checked my pokédex for quite a while now…

’’No, I haven’t read it…’’
’’Our orders are to return to the PMC base within 21 days, starting tomorrow. In other words, let’s say we have only three weeks left to save Bob.’’ Kenny said serious.
’’And of course it isn’t of any help Thomas is gone as well…’’ Chris added.

The time around me paused for a moment. We were only granted another three weeks to do our mission…? We hadn’t even acquired the slightest bit of information of either Team Galaxy’s plans, James, and even Bob… On top of that we were given this new mission, as well as Max told us to watch after the strange black pokéball… We’d better hurry up…!

[End chapter 33]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 33 is online!)Waiting on commen

allright this is getting better and better
keep up the good work james.

ill be prepared for the next episode

greetz,
davincio

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 33 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Woohoo!!!

James this is awesome!!!

I finally had some time left to read this and it was good use of time:D

I really like your story!!!

I want more of this:p

I can't find something that I don't like in this story so far!!!

What I really liked was the cyborg that was destroyed instead of Cyrus being destroyed. I hadn't expected that;)

So keep going with this!!!

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 33 is online!)Waiting on commen

Well, here is chapter 34 for you guys, sorry it took a while! The reason of delay is the little goodie I mad efor you guys... at the bottom of the chapter is a link which will show you the comic I made for ths chapter! It shows you guys the ending of this chapter, and I hope you all like it!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34: Relaxing in the Jacuzzi…?

’’So what should we do now?’’ Daniel asked.
’’I’m wondering myself the same thing…’’ I replied.
’’Well, here’s what Chris and I thought of…’’ Kenny said all of a sudden.
’’We get to that village, turn the thing inside out in less than a day, and get out of there as soon as possible. Once we bring report to Cyrus, we’ll immediately ask if we are allowed to take a peek inside Team Galaxy’s database.’’ Chris told us.
’’And why would Cyrus allow us to look inside Team Galaxy’s database…? We’re just grunts who joined not too long ago, and all of the database’s information is classified…?’’ I asked.
’’Yes, I’ve already thought of that. We will say that we need the database to look for any information concerning the ancient village.’’
’’Would Cyrus actually let us do that…? I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t allow us to simply barge into his database and get any data we want…’’ Daniel asked.
’’Yeah, I’m aware of that…’’ Kenny replied.
’’But that’s the best we could come up with.’’ Chris said while interrupting Kenny’s sentence.
’’Well, at least you thought of something… But I’m afraid Daniel is right… I don’t think Cyrus will simply allow us to use his precious database, which possesses all of Team Galaxy’s information on any subject they have stored in there… Don’t forget that Cyrus also stored all the information he has from his research on various pokémon… I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t share that information about his altered pokémon with us that easily…’’
’’Well, we did support him while he fought Max…?’’ Daniel said.
’’And you guys did receive a special ribbon for trying to help him while fighting Max…’’ Kenny said.
’’First of all, we received the ribbon for our courage. We didn’t do anything except for watching as Max and Cyrus fought.’’
’’Well, at least Cyrus showed his respect for that to you, so maybe you could ask him carefully? I’m sure he has his eyes on you guys already.’’
’’Oh, and why would that be…?’’
’’Oh, come on Brian! Look at this restroom for instance? The special mission we got? I’m pretty sure that Cyrus has an eye out for you. He must recognise the power of your pokémon, and he’s more than glad to have you on his team…’’ Chris said a little annoyed.
’’I suppose you’re right… But why this mission…?’’ I asked.
’’My guessing are that this is either a test for you, to test your capabilities, or that this is a mission so dangerous only someone with strong pokémon like yours could manage to accomplish. Either way, I bet it’s something special for getting this mission In the first place… I’m pretty sure Cyrus trusts you for quite a while; else he wouldn’t send you on such a mission… Maybe we could abuse that trust, and ask to look into the database… And in doing so, we can accomplish both missions at once. We can gather any possible information about James, as well as about Bob. Furthermore, we might even be able to gather some information regarding the disappearance from Max.’’ Kenny said.
’’Sounds all good, but let’s first complete this mission thing… We’ll see what to do then… I indeed hope we’ll be able to find any information regarding Bob… That’s our top priority as soon as we return from that ancient village…’’ I said.
’’Of course. But for now, I’ll go and get a drink. You guys want some as well?’’ Chris said while standing up.
’’I’ll take a soda!’’ Daniel yelled.
’’Strawberry milkshake, please.’’ I asked.
’’I could use a coke, thanks.’’ Kenny said as he leaned back into the couch.

Chris then went off for the kitchen, and shortly after that I remembered I saw Cody went into there not too long ago… By instinct I braced myself into my wheelchair, and it seemed I didn’t do it a moment too soon…

’’WHAT DO YOU MEAN I’M NOT ALLOWED TO GET SOME DRINKS?!!’’ Chris shouted.
’’BECAUSE THIS IS MY PROPERTY! I WAS HERE FIRST!!!’’ Cody shouted back.
’’W-WHY YOU LITTLE…!!!’’

Not long after that we could see all kinds of stuff fly out of the kitchen door… Knives, forks, spoons, pans, and all kinds of other stuff that belongs into a kitchen were hurled all over the place. On top of that, we could hear Chris and Cody fight over the rights of the fridge, and it didn’t go as peacefully as we all hoped it would go… Kenny decided to take a look at what was precisely going on…

’’If I don’t come back in less than 10 minutes, run for your lives…!’’ Kenny said with a grin.
’’Haha, don’t worry, we will. I promise you that.’’ I said while grinning back.

Daniel and I then watched as Kenny brilliantly avoided all kinds of dangerous stuff flying around his head, and he entered the kitchen. We expected that after Kenny went in, Cody and Chris would stop arguing, but instead they just began fighting even harder. But surprisingly we couldn’t hear Kenny argue at all, and not long after he went in the fray, we could see Kenny walk out of the kitchen, holding a coke, a large strawberry milkshake, and a soda. After avoiding another stream of flying kitchen parts, he took a seat in the couch once more, and gave us our drinks.

’’Thanks…’’ Daniel and I said at the same time.
’’No problem you guys. Still… those two in the kitchen… will they ever grow up…?’’
’’If we’re lucky, we’ll never find out, haha!’’ I said while taking a sip from my milkshake.
’’Well, we better look out that those two won’t kill each other while fighting over the kitchen… But both Chris and I wanted to ask you actually… How was it to meet Max Shade IV, one of our legendary leaders…? I know Chris is occupied at the moment, but could you at least please tell me how it was like…?’’
’’It was awesome. Seeing him alone was awesome enough, but we also got to see him in battle… There are no words to describe such a thing… His pokémon’s level and power are impossible to imagine… On top of that, all his pokémon know the legendary elemental kamikaze attacks…’’
’’So, we now know he’s alive after all those years, just as Black Rayquaza himself… Did you find out why he left the PMC…?’’
’’No, we were only able to speak with him for a short while, and he didn’t tell us why he left the PMC. All we were told is that we should take this black pokéball with us, and that we should warn Black Rayquaza of something dangerous going on in the world…’’
’’Did he specify what was going on…?’’
’’Not at all. He was about to investigate what it was himself. All he could do for now was to tell us to warn Black Rayquaza.’’
’’I see… that’s too bad… You see, I don’t trust this for one bit… Thomas betraying us, mysterious trainers appearing out of the middle of nowhere and disappearing into thin air… As well as the sudden return of Max… If you ask me, these are all signs of something very bad coming our way… Although it’s good to know that Max is still alive, and that he’s on our side.’’
’’Yeah, I agree on that… I still wonder what is happening tough…’’
’’Well, let’s focus on what comes first for now. We can worry about everything else later on.’’

Kenny stood up, and walked to the kitchen. After a few punches we could see that Kenny dragged an unconsciousness Chris out of the kitchen, and pulled him into their room. Not long thereafter Kenny walked back to the kitchen and dragged an unconsciousness Cody out of it. He put him on the couch, and then left for his and Chris’ room.

’’Good night fella’s. Chris and I will be resting, as tomorrow definitely will be a tough day.’’
’’Good night, and see you tomorrow.’’ I replied.
’’I’ll be going to bed as well Brian. Are you coming with me?’’ Daniel asked.
’’You go on ahead, Daniel. I’ll be taking a bath before I’m going to bed.’’
’’Alright then, should I push you to the jacuzzi then?’’
’’No thanks, I’ll manage to walk a little myself, thank you.’’
’’Alright then, good night!’’
’’Good night!’’

I watched as Daniel entered his room. I saw all other team members already gone to bed, as all lights were out after Daniel shut his’ off. I decided to go outside into the Jacuzzi, so I undressed myself and removed all of my bandages. I was happy I could move my legs again, as well as my left arm, even tough it was just a little bit. I managed to go into the Jacuzzi step by step, after I had put a small washing glove on my head for the sweat that would be dropping off from my head. The water was very nice, and I managed to relax immediately… But then I felt something against my back…! But when I turned around to see who are what it was, I could see Freya, who was just as surprised as me… I decided to try to start a conversation carefully, as I could easily see Freya wasn’t too happy to see me… Which was understandable, since who would be happy to see a nude person next to you in the water of the opposite gender while you’re naked yourself…? I decided to give it a try anyway…

’’H-hey there Freya…’’
’’AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!’’

As expected, Freya responded with a loud scream, and as she interrupted me, I could see she grabbed to a bucket full of towels. I tried to tell Freya I’d leave the Jacuzzi, but before I got the chance to tell it she whacked me with the bucket full of wet towels. After that, I could see a furious Freya in front of me, and her message was short and clear…

’’GET OUT!’’

And so I decided to get out of the Jacuzzi quickly, but before I could return to the restroom, I needed a towel to dry myself… So I decided to ask Freya for one…

’’Uhm… Freya…? Could you at least please give me-’’

My sentence was interrupted tough, as Freya tossed the bucket full of towels at my head…

’’… a towel… Thank you!’’

And thus my day ended with me having a bucket full of towels… make that hot and wet towels… on my head… What a day!

[End chapter 34]

chapter34comic.png

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 34 is online!)Waiting on comments!

sweet episode.
i want to see freya naked :D

LOL.

i prefer some more action :p
so keep the episodes coming :D

great comic by the way.

greetz,
davincio

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 34 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Interesting... very interesting... but you stretched the page! D:

That's ok though I spose, seeing as how it was a funny ending! Glad to see your humerous side come into play for a while mate :p

Let's hope that the next chapter is a little more action and a little less filler though ;)

Keep it up!

Nice one! :))
I like the 2 chapters a lot :p.
Keep it up!

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 34 is online!)Waiting on commen

Well, since the previous chapter was more of a funny one, with nothing ''big'' happening, here's an extra long and exciting chapter! What's so specially exciting about this chapter you might wonder...? Read it to find out...!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 35: Ancient town, up ahead!

’’So, does everybody have his gear ready?’’ I asked.
’’Aye sir!’’

Most of my troops saluted at once, and Kenny, Daniel, Chris, and Freya only nodded. We were all ready to step out of the transport cruiser, and luckily for us there was little to no snow falling down at the time of getting out. We all disembarked one by one, and after I managed to get out of the transport cruiser, it blasted off at the speed of light.

’’Alright guys, remember what the pilot said. We have exactly sixteen hours to return to this spot. If we don’t make it here in that time, we’ll be spending the night at the ancient village… So let’s make sure we get back in time, as I don’t feel much for spending the night between any possible mummies we might find in there…! So that means we’ll have to be back by… 10.00pm. We should be able to do that, right guys?’’
’’I doubt the place will have mummies, Brian…’’ Kenny said a little annoyed.
’’Yes, I know. But still I don’t like the idea of spending the night here.’’
’’I don’t think any of us wants to.’’ Chris added.
’’Alright then, let’s head inside!’’

I signalled my team to enter the cave which was in front of us. It was a huge opening, located in the left down corner of a massive chunk of solid ice. When we first entered it, it looked like any other ice cave. Large stalagmites made of ice were all across the cave, and occasionally we had to chop one of them down to pass trough. We didn’t need anything to give us any light tough, as the ice simply allowed the sun’s rays to pass into the cave, giving us any light we needed. But the weird part was, the deeper we came in the ice cave, the warmer it became… After a good walk of twenty minutes or so, we saw something incredible… In front of us was a large hall like cave, and it contained some ancient totems with some ancient inscriptions.

’’W-wow…’’ Daniel said all of a sudden.
’’T-this is awesome…’’ Riaz added.
’’Don’t get too excited you two. According to the data Cyrus gave me, this is only the main entrance. The actual village is up ahead. Let’s move on.’’

We passed trough the main entrance, and we all looked at the ancient, yet a little scary, totems. The further we advanced trough the new cave opening, the hotter it became. It ended in most of us even removing our thick coats. Another five minutes passed, and we entered an obstacle on our way… Some part of the cave had collapsed, blocking our way trough!

’’Great, what the heck…?! How do we get trough this…?!’’ Cody said a little annoyed.
’’I suggest we use our pokémon to dig out the path for us…?’’ Iris suggested.
’’Good thinking Iris. Anyone has a pokémon on himself who is good at digging?’’ I asked.
’’Digging?! Ha! I have a way better solution!’’

Cody yelled, and he threw a pokéball I recognised all too well… It was full of scratches, and as I knew what would come out, I acted quickly.

’’Everyone! Step back! Don’t get too close near that pokéball!’’

Luckily my team was pretty sharp, even this early in the morning. Everyone moved backwards as fast as possible, and within a few seconds Cody’s pokéball made a soft thud on the icy floor. As soon as it made the soft thud, it popped open, and I relived some of my worst fears for a moment… In front of us, Cody’s Heatran appeared with a mighty roar, and it was just as furious as when I first met it in battle… It stood on both of its rear legs, and landed on its two front legs with a loud bang. The cave shook lightly as the heavyweight crashed in on the icy floor, and for a second I was afraid the cave might even collapse. The cave stood firm tough, luckily for us, and everyone except for me looked in awe at Cody’s Heatran which was emitting a few plumes of smoke from its mouth.

’’W-what the…?! What is that thing…?!’’ Chris said a little in shock.
’’That’s Cody’s Heatran you guys. I faced it in the recruitment survey. Trust me, that thing is monstrously tough.’’
’’Yeah, I can see you’re not joking about that… Just look at that thing…!’’ Kenny added.
’’I’m just glad it’s at our side…!’’ I said while referring to my fight with it.
’’Just shut up, all of you. My Heatran will get us out of here in no time, so simply be grateful for it, instead of being so afraid of it. Heatran, use a heat wave attack to melt away the ice which blocks our path!’’

Cody’s Heatran climbed the wall of the cave, and entered the ceiling. It then began to inhale a lot of heat into its body, as it stood firm on the ceiling of the cave. After a while it shot a large wave of heated air at the ice, and within a few seconds the ice had melted away.

’’Good job Heatran, return!’’ Cody said while returning his Heatran.
’’Alright, let’s move on everyone!’’

I signalled my team to explore further into the cave, but for a moment I paused. Even tough it was for a small moment, I could see a shady appearance further up ahead in the cave, hiding behind a few stalagmites. I could feel that it was looking at us, as if it was surprised to see us getting trough the ice… As if it intentionally made the blockage, to prevent us from coming in… As I focussed more on the shady appearance, I could see that it had a brownish skin, and that it had a rather big head… Then, as fast as I was able to see it, it disappeared further off into the cave. Apparently I was the only one who noticed the shady appearance, as no one else said anything about it.

’’Well, only a few more minutes, and we should reach the village! Let’s speed up the pace guys!’’
’’Aye!’’

We went deeper into the cave, and as we came deeper, we could see the icy walls turn into walls made of soil and rock… Not only that, strange inscriptions were carved into the walls of soil, which resembled the inscriptions we saw at the totems earlier on. It was now so hot, that we had no need for our thick clothes at all. It felt as if we were walking on a bright summer day, with our winter clothing on…

’’Alright everybody, we’ll take a five minutes break to get these thick clothing off, and to make preparations to enter the village.’’

All of my team members removed their thick clothing, and put them into our bags. We all took some sandwiches to eat, and a few sips of chocolate milk we got with us. The chocolate milk was hot tough, but at least it was something to drink if you were thirsty.

’’I hope you’re all done eating and drinking, as we’ll move on to the village! Remember, we will need to investigate every single inch of the ancient village, and make a report of anything special we can find. Let’s move out!’’

My team and I kind of rushed to get to the village, but two shady appearances standing up ahead caught my attention.

’’Hold on you guys, there’s some one or something up ahead… Chris, Daniel, Freya, Cody, and Kenny, please get here to assist me… I have no idea whether they’re a friendly welcome committee or not…!’’

All of a sudden I could see a small grin on the face of one of the appearances, and before Chris, Cody and Kenny had walked towards me in the front, the other shady appearance fired a powerful hyper beam attack at the ceiling.

’’Guys, watch out!’’

I shouted at the three of them, and luckily Chris, Cody, and Kenny managed to step back just in time. This meant that Daniel, Freya, and I were left to face our welcome committee… The rest of our team was shut off from us, and looking at all the rubble which laid behind us, it would take them a while to get trough to assist us…!

’’Daniel, Freya? Are you guys ready…?’’ I asked carefully, while keeping an eye on the two shady appearances.
’’Whenever you are…’’ Freya said a little nervous.
’’Same here.’’ Daniel added.
’’Alright, here’s the plan. If we send out our pokémon, we might damage the village up ahead, so instead, we’ll go and face the two shady figures up ahead on our own. I’m positive that it is a trainer and a pokémon, so be careful while aproachi-’’

But before I could finish my sentence one of the two shady appearances came darting to us at blinding speed, and a few seconds before it reached us, I could clearly see what it was. It was a Kabutops, and a small part of its head was actually broken off. The pokémon must be really old, but it didn’t show any sign of being old and weak at all…! It landed in the middle of Freya, Daniel, and me, and began chopping wildly using fury cutter attacks. Freya, Daniel, and I were quick to react, and jumped away from the fierce attacks, but in doing so we were separated from each other, which made us vulnerable. But all of a sudden I heard a voice right behind me…!

’’Stop resisting. I’m surprised to see you guys here at all actually… I was sure my Kabutops had secured the entrance to prevent anyone to enter the cave and to disturb our mission…?’’

I turned around to face who it was, but for some odd reason I slightly recognised the voice… When I turned around, a shady figure with a robe and hood on stood behind me. I managed to catch a slight glimpse of his face, and after a while I recognised him… It was Dennis, who was with Jason at Team Galaxy’s base!

’’W-what the hell are you doing here…?!’’ I jelled at him.
’’I could ask you the same thing, Brian.’’

This time it wasn’t Dennis who spoke to me, and I looked a little to the right, where the voice came from. I recognised that voice out of millions, and where I looked a small portal opened, revealing a large space, full of millions of stars. After the portal had fully opened, two familiar faces emerged from it… Even tough they wore hoods and robes, I recognised their faces immediately…

’’Nice to see you again, Brian.’’ Shannon said kind of calm.
’’So please tell me Brian, what are YOU doing here…?’’ Thomas asked while looking at me with one eye turned just as purple as those of Shannon and Dennis…

[End chapter 35]

this episode is the best.
but i cant w8 for the next one to come i want to see my pokemon in action.
let's go all you guys and kick some ass :D

great episode but i dont like cliffhangers.
get ready for some action

greetz,
davincio

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 35 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Wow, nice chapter, this was a really good reunion, too bad the other teammates didn't see Thomas, but very good, hope there will be a new battle scene :p

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 35 is online!)Waiting on commen

Well, here it for you guys! Chapter 36! I hope you're all pretty excited, and that you'll like this chapter!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36: The reunion with Thomas!

It felt as if I was frozen at the spot where I stood… In front of me, one of my old best friends stood, who betrayed me not too long ago… On top of that, I was cornered by Thomas, Shannon, and Dennis. The only assistance I had with me were Freya and Daniel, but I had no idea whether we stood a chance against Thomas, Shannon, and Dennis…

’’Well, are you going to answer me, Brian…?’’

Thomas stared at me, as if nothing had happened between us. On the other hand, there was no sign of any emotion in his eyes either… I couldn’t help but to stare back at him, looking at his one brown eye, and his one purple one…

’’Heh… Well, it doesn’t matter whatever you’re doing here anyways… So don’t bother to reply after all… Shannon, go ahead. Dennis and I will keep the three of them busy…!’’
’’Don’t get too cocky there Thomas… I’m the one who’s giving the orders here…!’’ Dennis said a little annoyed.
’’I know, Dennis. Don’t worry. I only wanted to conform Shannon with the thought she could go on ahead without having to worry about our enemies interfering with her.’’
’’Well, have fun arguing you two! I’m off to look for what we need!’’

Shannon pushed Thomas next to Dennis, and then she quickly ran off, deeper into the ancient town we were about to investigate.

’’As if I’d let you guys do whatever you wanted!’’

I looked up, and I could see Freya who was really angry. She then began to run as well, and she ran after Shannon.

’’As if I’d let you go after Shannon! Kabutops! Pin that weakling to the ground with a fury cutter attack!’’

I gasped, and looked at the scene in slow motion. Dennis’ Kabutops lunged forwards, aiming both of its powerful scythes at Freya… Freya turned around to face Dennis’ Kabutops, and she looked in fear at the two scythes who were aiming at her chest. But all of a sudden a Delcatty came out of nowhere, and slammed into Dennis’ Kabutops…!

’’What the…?!’’ Dennis looked surprised at his Kabutops that was crawling back at its feet.
’’And you thought I would let you hurt Freya like that…? Guess again!’’

I looked towards Daniel, who seemed pretty angry. At the same time, he looked quite sure about his actions, and he was ready to give it his all.

’’Freya! You go after that Shannon girl! Make sure that whatever she’s after, you get it first! Brian and I will keep Thomas and this Dennis guy busy! Please hurry!’’
’’Y-yes Daniel…!’’
’’Just go! Delcatty, prevent Dennis and Thomas from interfering with Freya!’’

I could see Freya was surprised at Daniel’s performance, just as I was. Even tough she was surprised, she did exactly what Daniel asked her, and she ran off to follow Shannon… Not long thereafter Daniel came standing next to me.

’’You ready, Brian?’’
’’Well, we need to keep them occupied for as long as we can… Or at least until Freya returns…’’
’’Yeah, well, if we’re lucky, Chris, Cody, Kenny, and the rest will manage to get to us…’’
’’Well, I won’t place my bets on that… We’ll have to handle this on our own…!’’
’’Alright, let’s do this Brian! I’m an expert at two versus two battles, so you can count on me!’’
’’Let’s give them a stomping they won’t forget any time soon, Daniel! Go! Dragonite!’’

In front of me my loyal powerhouse emerged, and it roared in excitement. It looked at me, and only by making eye contact, my Dragonite knew in what situation we were in. My Dragonite flew forwards, and landed right next to Daniel’s Delcatty. A final roar signalled that my Dragonite was ready for battle.

’’Great… It seems I’ll have to fight alongside you Thomas… You better not screw thing sup for me…! Kabutops, show them what we’re made of!’’
’’Oh, but I won’t, Dennis. You just watch me! Go, Flygon!’’

In front of my Dragonite and in front of Daniel’s Delcatty Dennis’ Kabutops and Thomas’ Flygon appeared. I was rather surprised tough, since the last time I saw Thomas, he still had a Vibrava…!

’’Daniel, beware of Thomas’ Flygon, as I have no idea what it’s capable of…! Dennis’ Kabutops is one tough customer, but I already saw it in action, so I can make a better prediction of what it’ll do and what it’s capable of.’’
’’Yes Brian, I know. But let’s end this as fast as possible! Delcatty! Helping hand!’’
’’Dragonite! Dragon claw on Thomas’ Flygon!’’

Daniel’s Delcatty began to shine in a bright white aura, and jumped on the back of my Dragonite. My Dragonite then bathed in the bright aura, and the dragon claw attack it then used obviously became a lot more powerful.

’’Ha! Fools! Did you actually think you would be able to beat us that easily?! Kabutops! Protect against that dragon claw attack!’’
’’Flygon! Dragon breath attack against that Dragonite!’’

Dennis’ Kabutops darted in front of my Dragonite, and shielded itself with both of its scythes, nullifying my Dragonite’s boosted dragon claw attack. At the same time Thomas’ Flygon flew up, and fired a very powerful dragon breath attack at my Dragonite. My Dragonite managed to avoid it, but only barely. The impact the attack made hit a small crater in the floor, and I was sort of shocked at seeing the power behind that attack…!

’’Brian! Get ready! Delcatty! Use zen headbutt!’’

Daniel’s Delcatty darted forward, its head shining in a bright purple energy. It made a clear impact on Thomas’ Flygon, but it just stood firm, almost as if it simply ignored the blow. I decided to act quickly, since Daniel’s Delcatty was now very vulnerable to Thomas’ Flygon’s attacks…!

’’Dragonite! Use another dragon claw attack, and then grab Daniel’s Delcatty! Get it out of there!’’

My Dragonite darted forwards, but I could see that Thomas’ Flygon was charging up another dragon breath attack. What’s more, in my left eye corner, I could see Dennis’ Kabutops charging up another attack, but I couldn’t clearly see what attack it was… I was too focussed on Thomas’ Flygon!

’’F-Flygon! Use… Just use… Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!’’

I paused for a moment, and looked at Thomas. He was holding his head in both of his hands, as if he had a sort of migraine attack. He was crying at the same time, but I could see a grin on his face as well. He was shaking his head in all kinds of directions, as if he was trying to throw something outside of his head. He then let out another scream…

’’Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!’’
’’Thomas! Get a grip man! Get used to switching in between dimension already, will you…?!’’
’’I-I’ll try…! Aaaaah… M-My head…! T-The pain… i-it… makes me feel so… alive…!’’
’’Now that’s more like it. Get focussed on the battle again.’’
’’Ah, yes… T-The battle…! Flygon! Use Apocalypse!’’

[End chapter 36]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 36 is online!)Waiting on comments!

It's a good chapter but I think it's too similar to other chapters. (battle between shannon and brian)

It becomes boring if batlles are always like this, and I knew what was going to happen in the end of the chapter before reading it.

But anyways, it's not bad at all. But I hope you'll come up with some new kind of describing etc.

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 36 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Woah, a side effect of switching dimensions, cool :p. Nice chapter again, but there was 1 error
James said:
’’Great… It seems I’ll have to fight alongside you Thomas… You better not screw thing sup for me…! Kabutops, show them what we’re made of!’’
’’Oh, but I won’t, Dennis. You just watch me! Go, Flygon!’’
But it doesn't matter, it's still a good chapter as always.

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 36 is online!)Waiting on commen

Well, despite not everyone thinking the previous chapter was all that great, I hope you'll all like this one, as the situation seems to be getting tougher and tougher with each passing moment...!

Enjoy!

Chapter 37: Dennis getting serious…!

Daniel and I both looked tense at Thomas’ Flygon. Thomas just gave the order to use apocalypse, the most brutal attack I had ever seen… Luckily for us, it appeared as if nothing happened. Thomas’ Flygon did its best, and a small sparkle of black energy could be seen surrounding it, but it faded away immediately.

’’Thomas, you fool! You’re far from ready to use apocalypse! Just stick to battling normally for now!’’
’’Y-yes Dennis…’’
’’Good! Kabutops! Unleash your ancient power attack!’’

Dennis’ Kabutops moved at blinding speed, and was in no time behind my Dragonite. It unleashed a mighty ancient power attack, and it hit my Dragonite head on. My Dragonite roared in pain, and fell to one of its knees.

’’Dragonite! Are you alright?!’’

I shouted at my Dragonite, and to my relief it immediately stood back up, slightly nodded at me, and then it darted forwards with a blinding speed to get Daniel’s Delcatty. After a few seconds my Dragonite stood before me once more, and it put down Daniel’s Delcatty in front of Daniel. As soon as it put down Daniel’s Delcatty, I could see my Dragonite had some trouble with standing straight, and I could see it was severely damaged from Dennis’ Kabutops’ ancient power attack… I decided to use a new strategy.

’’Dragonite, you did well for now. I have no doubts that you are capable of fighting on, but I might need you later on… So please rest out for now. Go! Skarmory!’’

I retrieved my Dragonite, and at the same time I sent out my Skarmory, whom I had never used before. With a mighty shriek it entered the battle airborne, and it immediately began to circle above Thomas’ Flygon and Dennis’ Kabutops as if it were a vulture. Not only that, but due to the light that reflected trough the ice my Skarmory’s steel wings shined brightly, and it was beautiful to behold.

’’Alright, let’s do this Skarmory! Use steel wing against Dennis’ Kabutops!’’

My Skarmory let out another chilling shriek, and it took aim at Dennis’ Kabutops as its wings began to glow in a bright light.

’’Delcatty! Use fake out on Thomas’ Flygon!’’

Daniel ordered his Delcatty to attack Thomas’ Flygon, but as soon as Daniel’s Delcatty darted forward at blinding speed no pokémon could ever manage to match, Thomas’ Flygon began to roar in anger. It was terrible to behold, as Thomas’ Flygon’s eyes portrayed the desire to kill everything it could see. Not only that, but underneath Thomas’ Flygon’s scaly skin all kinds of bulbs could be seen moving, as if something was crawling underneath in its skin…

’’Thomas! Return your Flygon at once! It’s becoming unstable!’’ Dennis shouted.
’’B-But the fight…?’’ Thomas stuttered, and he became nervous.
’’Forget about the fight, I can handle them both at the same time! Just return your Flygon, and go support Shannon!’’
’’G-got that…! Flygon! Return!’’

Thomas retrieved his Flygon from the battle, and ran off in the direction where Shannon and Freya had disappeared.

’’Curses…! We can’t let him go and assist Shannon… I bet Freya will have her hands full while dealing with Shannon on her own…’’
’’Don’t worry Brian, you go after Thomas! I’ll handle with Dennis here…!’’
’’Are you sure you can handle him…? Don’t forget who we’re dealing with here…!’’
’’Have no worries, I’ll manage. Just go and stop Thomas!’’
’’I owe you one, Daniel… Just hang in there…! Skarmory! Cancel the steel wing attack against that Kabutops, but aim it in front of Thomas! Don’t let him get away!’’

My Skarmory already darted downwards towards Dennis’ Kabutops, but it managed to alter its course just in time. It now darted forwards in a straight line towards Thomas.

’’That dang Thomas… He always gets me in trouble… Nidoking! Stop that Skarmory in its tracks! Kabutops, get Brian! Don’t let them go after Thomas at any cost!’’

Dennis threw out a new pokéball, and his Nidoking entered the battlefield. A small flashback reminded me that this was the Nidoking who had wrecked a large amount of Team Galaxy’s base to reach the database, and I couldn’t help but shiver at the thought of facing it… Dennis’ Nidoking had a large scar running across its face, starting at its right ear, and ending slighty underneath its right eye. Its muscles were gigantic, and that Nidoking was immense to behold. It must have lived a long life, since I had never seen such a big Nidoking before… Some of it’s spiky spines were even broken off, and its body was full of scars… I doubt it got those scars for simply playing around…! It saw my Skarmory, and started to run at it with incredible speed while charging up using a focus energy attack. Its muscles grew even bigger, and most, if not all, veins could be seen trough its arms and legs. It then jumped up, and its tail began to glow just as bright as my Skarmory’s wings…! I wanted to warn my Skarmory as I observed the battle scene, but at the same time Dennis’ Kabutops came darting at me, and I can’t say it felt so pleasant…

’’Delcatty! Change your fake out attack towards Dennis’ Kabutops! Chimecho, protect Brian’s Skarmory with a barrier attack!’’

Daniel send in his Chimecho, and as soon as it popped out of its ball it created a mighty screen of psychic energy around my Skarmory. As Dennis’ Nidoking’s iron tail attack hit the psychic barrier it shattered, but it allowed my Skarmory to fly towards Thomas safely. Not long thereafter Daniel’s Delcatty slammed into Dennis’ Kabutops, and as it flinched it was slammed to the floor, whipping up dust as it landed.

’’You little brat… Do you actually think your puny pokémon can beat mine’s…?!’’ Dennis shouted enraged at Daniel.
’’To be honest, I have no idea whether they’re capable of beating your pokémon. But it doesn’t prevent me from trying! Brian, hurry up and go after Thomas!’’
’’Right! Good luck Daniel!’’

I ran off, as now was my chance with Dennis’ Kabutops down on the ground. Dennis’ Nidoking still tried to halt my Skarmory, but it was too late. My Skarmory crash landed right in front of Thomas, and prevented him from running away.

’’Gah! Thomas, you’re on your own for now! I’ll be occupied with beating the livings out of this little brat over here…! Nidoking, forget about him. Return to the stage here. We’ll have some fun like we haven’t had for ages…!’’

Dennis crossed his arms, and even tough his hood shielded his face partially, we could all see a big grin on his face. I looked back at Daniel, since the attitude Dennis showed us worried me, but Daniel signalled me that he would be fine, and he waved his hand to signal me to keep going. Even tough I trusted Daniel, and even tough I knew two versus two battles were his specialty; I couldn’t help but worry over him…! He looked pretty serious about this, and I decided to put my faith in him for beating Dennis… I then ran off towards my Skarmory, who was busy with keeping Thomas at his place. From behind me I could hear Dennis and Daniel starting their fight…

’’You people make me sick. You’re all tiny losers who try to play with the big ones. I mean, just look at your pokémon… A Delcatty and a Chimecho…? Don’t make me laugh. Real trainers use real pokémon, like my Nidoking and my Kabutops. They’ll crush you in an instant…!’’
’’Don’t get too secure of yourself, Dennis… My pokémon are way more capable than that they look like!’’
’’Bring it on, little punk!’’

With a big grin on Dennis' face and a sort of tense expression on Daniel’s, I watched as Dennis’ Kabutops and Nidoking charged head on towards Daniel’s Delcatty and Chimecho who embraced themselves…!

[End chapter 37]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 37 is online!)Waiting on comments!

nice chapter, a better 1 than the previous;)

Keep going;)

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 38 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Well, sorry for the delay you all, but I can't say you actually all took the time to comment tough...! >.> The delay is to blame on things going on in my social life, but be glad it's here... Chapter 38!

Brian and Daniel are trapped in the fray, but will they hold themselves against Dennis and Thomas...?! Find it all out!

Enjoy!

Chapter 38: Thomas’ reveals his new self!

’’Chimecho! Delcatty! Avoid those attacks!’’

Daniel shouted at the top of his lungs to both of his pokémon, and they only barely avoided Dennis’ Nidoking’s earthquake attack and his Kabutops’ fury cutter attack.

’’Heh, speed won’t win you this match, little punk!’’ Dennis said with a grin on his face.
’’Oh, you just wait… As we got quite some tricks up our sleeve…!’’ Daniel replied pretty tense.
’’Well, it’s time to bring them out before it’s too late! Nidoking! Kabutops! Use a combined earthquake attack on that Delcatty!’’

Daniel gasped, and I could see the sweat dropping from his forehead. Right in front of him, the two mighty pokémon unleashed a powerful earthquake attack, and it came darting straight at Daniel’s Delcatty.

’’There’s only one way out of there! Delcatty, jump up!’’
’’Heh… Got ya.’’

Daniel looked shocked at Dennis, who simply laughed at Daniel’s swift response. Before Daniel knew what happened, his Delcatty was slammed back to the floor after it had jumped up, and it was hit head on by the combined earthquake attacks. The impact flung Daniel’s Delcatty right beside him, and Daniel slowly turned his head to look at the scene where he Delcatty was flung from. At the spot where he looked Dennis’ Nidoking stood, and it stood ready to attack as soon as Daniel’s Delcatty would stand up. Daniel then turned his head slowly back to the spot where his Delcatty was, and he fell to his knees. He then hugged his beaten up Delcatty, and the pokémon began to purr softly as it felt Daniel’s body hugging it.

’’I’m sorry… Delcatty… I didn’t want to put you trough all this…’’ Daniel whispered.
’’What’s that, you little brat? You ready to give up already?’’

Dennis shouted loudly at Daniel, and he crossed his arms. He then looked at Daniel with an expression of disgust, and spitted on the floor.

’’That’s what you get for playing games you can’t handle. If you surrender now, I might let you and your pokémon live… So wadda ya say, kiddo?’’

Daniel looked up in shock, and I can’t say I didn’t do the same. Was Dennis actually going to kill Daniel and his pokémon…?!

’’Y-you… might let me… live…?’’ Daniel said frightened while looking at Dennis.
’’That’s what I said, didn’t I? And I’m sure you don’t have any stuff in your ears, now do you?’’
’’S-so that would m-mean… That you are planning on… killing me…?’’
’’Well, what can I say…?’’

Dennis lifted his shoulders in question, but then a small dimension gate opened in front of him and he stepped trough it. Less than a split second later the dimension gate opened right in front of Daniel, and Dennis stepped out. At that same moment he kicked Daniel in his stomach and Daniel was couching of the impact, and almost puking. Not too long thereafter he made multiple twists as he almost literally flew away from his spot… As he finally hit the floor after being flung away for quite some distance, I could see him lay in the foetus position, with both his hand covering his stomach as he lay on the floor coughing. Dennis looked at Daniel’s Delcatty, and then at his Kabutops. He signalled his Kabutops to attack Daniel’s Chimecho with a single small nod, and then he continued to walk towards Daniel, who simply rested on the floor after the blow he got.

’’Well kiddo, I hope you’ve learned your lesson. You see, messing with older people can be quite troublesome, don’t you agree?’’

Even tough I’m sure Dennis’ words reached Daniel, Daniel simply didn’t budge or move a muscle. He just lay on the floor, and the only way I could tell he was alive was because he coughed once in a while. After a few seconds, Dennis stood next to Daniel… He simply looked down on Daniel, as if he was some kind of warrior who had just slain one of his enemies.

’’You know kid… You remind me of myself when I was still young. Just like you, I was quite the naïve type of guy, who would simply put his nose in business where it didn’t belong into… And just like you, I had to live with the consequences…’’

After those words, Dennis sat down next to Daniel, and for a moment it was almost as if I could see an expression of pity on Dennis’ face. It was quickly gone tough, and Dennis just stared out in the open with his purple eyes as if he was recalling some of his memories. He looked at Daniel, but then I was distracted by my Skarmory letting out a sudden shriek. I turned around to look what was happening, and I could see Thomas had found a stick to attack my Skarmory with. I decided to let my Skarmory pin down Thomas so that I could go help Daniel, but then I noticed that Thomas was grasping at his belt with pokéballs with his left hand. I decided to do things a little different than that I had planned…

’’Skarmory! Get out of there! We’re entering a battle!’’
’’Ah, so you actually did pay attention to me, huh? Too bad Brian… I actually thought I could get away with it… Not that it matters anymore…!’’
’’What do you mean, Thomas…?’’
’’Oh, you’ll see… I’ll simply beat you and your team up, and then I’ll beat that Freya girl up if Shannon hasn’t done that already!’’
’’Thomas… You wouldn’t actually-’’

Before I could finish my sentence, Thomas grasped one of his pokéballs and jumped backwards. He aimed the pokéball at my Skarmory, and the stick he had at me.

’’I wouldn’t actually do what, Brian…? You don’t know me anymore. I’m not the Thomas you once knew. I’ve grown stronger, a lot stronger. There’s no way you can stop me anymore.’’
’’You claim to have grown stronger, but I doubt that.’’
’’Oh…? And why would you think that…? You saw my Flygon, and you know what it’s capable of. Or actually, you have no idea what it’s capable of! I have powers now that you can’t even imagine! There’s no way you can defeat me!’’
’’You claim to have grown stronger, and that you have obtained various powers, Thomas. But I ask you, at what cost…? What has become of you…? Don’t you care about your past anymore…? About Kenny, Chris, Bob, the Pokémon Masters Clan, your other friends… and even about me…? In fact, do you actually even care about yourself…?’’

For a moment, Thomas went quiet. It seemed as if my words had reached him, and he was thinking about them. Then, I could see his eyes become wet, and the first tears came running down his cheeks. He turned his face away from me, but I had already seen him crying… I decided to talk to him, and try to comfort him.

’’Thomas… It’s okay… Let’s just forget about everything that happened at the Team Galaxy base, and let’s save Bob… together. After that, we can all go hom-’’

Suddenly Thomas turned around, and he looked directly into my eyes. My eyes met with his one brown eye, and one purple one. He was still crying, but the emotion I saw in his eyes weren’t even close to sadness… I didn’t understand what was going on, since I never saw anything like this before… Then, Thomas began to talk again…

’’Ahahahahahahahaha! Brian, you fool!’’

Thomas pointed the stick at me again, and aimed the pokéball back at my Skarmory who was still waiting for my command. He then continued talking.

’’Did you actually think that with that soft talk you could persuade me to come back to your group…? It is true my past lies with all of you, but the Thomas of the past is no more. I’m the new Thomas, and I won’t be going back…’’

I swallowed for a second, as I was quite startled by Thomas’ reaction… he then continued talking to me with a big grin on his face, but the tears were still running over his cheeks.

’’You heard me, Brian…? I won’t be going back. Ever.’’

[End chapter 38]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 38 is online!)Waiting on comments!

At last! a chapter. Well, it's good, a bit short, I guess this is a filler. ain't it?

It's cool to see you put another chapter up... even though it WAS short, it was still cool, which is the main thing :)

Some interesting positions people are in right now though! And what has become of Freya in all this time? Guess we'll find out next time... :D

Back