Writing Pokémon Legacy (Chapter 50 is online, ''book 1'' closed!) Waiting on comments!

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 38 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Nice chapter;)

I hope the next chapter will be online soon:D

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 38 is online!)Waiting on commen

Well, sorry for the wait you all! I've been on holiday and such, but here's chapter 39 for you to put your teeth in! Brian and Thomas get ready to settle the score, but who will pull the shortest straw...?

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39: Thomas vs Brian, the first punches dealt!

’’Brian, you fool! Why would I ever go back to your side?! Actually, I’m glad I encountered you here…!’’
’’Oh really… And why is that…?’’
’’This way I can show you that the path I chose was the right one… And I’ll be able to show Shannon you’re good for nothing after all!’’

For a moment I paused. Did Thomas just say he could show Shannon I was good for nothing…? Did that mean Shannon thought about me otherwise…?

’’W-what do you mean, Thomas…?’’
’’What I mean is that I’ll beat you to a pulp, right here, right now. Shannon was always talking about you while she was training me… About how good your pokémon are for such a young trainer, and all that kind of bullocks…’’
’’You mean… Shannon… Sees me as a good traine-‘’
’’Who cares what Shannon says about you? She’s completing our mission as we speak, and if she returns here, she’ll see you’re not that tough at all…! Go, Magmortar! Show that Skarmory who’s in charge here!’’

I gasped for a moment. At the moment I had last seen Thomas, he only had recently caught a Magby… And now he sends a fully trained Magmortar into the fray… Thomas had really become quite strong in such a short time… Besides, I had to act fast, or else my Skarmory would be toast…!

’’Skarmory! Avoid that Magmortar’s attack, and prepare a counter attack with a brave bird attack!’’
’’Magmortar, watch ou-’’

But Thomas’ command came too late, as my Skarmory avoided Thomas’ Magmortar’s flamethrower attack with ease, right before diving down with thundering speed. Before my Skarmory made its impact, it began to shine a bright white light, and it then crashed straight into Thomas’ Magmortar, causing massive damage. The withdrawal was that even tough it caused massive damage on Thomas’ Magmortar, my Skarmory was hit with some massive recoil as well…

’’Heh, pretty tough Skarmory you got there…’’
’’Your Magmortar isn’t too bad either…’’

For a moment Thomas and I both stopped fighting, and we looked at each other. We both had some flashbacks from our past, were we would spar quite often to train our pokémon. They didn’t look too different from our battle we were having right now, with the only difference being that we were older, and that there was more at stake with this fight than with our sparring...

’’Just like the old day, huh, Brian…?’’
’’Seems pretty much like it Thomas…’’

Thomas was the first to break the spell on both of us tough, and the battle continued.

’’However, I have improved a lot since back then! And you totally forgot my Magmortar’s ability!’’

I looked shocked at Thomas, and in less than a split second I remembered Magmortar’s ability. I realised it way too late tough, as when I looked at my Skarmory I could see it was already set aflame.

’’Skarmory! No!’’
’’Too late, Brian! Magmortar, finish it off!’’

Thomas’ Magmortar ran towards my Skarmory, leaving small scorched pieces of earth behind it in its footsteps. It then jumped up, and smacked my Skarmory to the ground by using a fire punch attack. Before my Skarmory hit the ground, it had already lost consciousness, and I decided to return it to its pokéball.

’’Skarmory, you’ve done well… I’m sorry you had to go trough all this…’’
’’Give up Brian! My Magmortar will sweep your team down in one go. Only a fool would continue fighting.’’
’’Call me a fool all you want, but this is far from over! I’ll show you that I also grew stronger! Go! Milotic!’’
’’You can’t beat me, Brian… Just give up already…’’
’’Here I come, Thomas! Milotic! Surf attack on that Magmortar!’’
’’Magmortar! Try to avoid that attack and counter with a thunder punch attack!’’

My Milotic seemed to finally take on an order from me, and managed to call up a huge tidal wave out of nowhere, and it rode it towards Thomas’ Magmortar. Thomas’ Magmortar in return tried to predict where the wave would crash, and it was charging up one of its fists with energy, and small sparks could be seen around it. But then my Milotic took counter measures, and made the tidal wave surround Thomas’ Magmortar at almost any side. The only Option Thomas’ Magmortar now had was to jump backwards, but that would mean it couldn’t counter attack on my Milotic. Thomas’ Magmortar looked at Thomas at what to do, and I could see a small shift of colour in Thomas’ purple eye. After that Thomas’ Magmortar looked back at my Milotic, and right before the wave came crashing down, Thomas’ Magmortar jumped up. The tidal wave crashed down, but only Thomas’ Magmortar’s feet became wet. On the other hand, Thomas’ Magmortar landed right in front of my Milotic, and it swung its right arm containing the thunder punch. I held my breath, as that single thunder punch could be fatal if it hit head on… But luckily for me, my Milotic was fast. It moved its long slim body to the left, and it barely avoided Thomas’ Magmortar’s thunder punch attack. My Milotic then let loose a powerful hydro pump attack, and it hit Thomas’ Magmortar head on.

’’What the…?! You didn’t even order your Milotic to attack my Magmortar…!’’
’’It’s because I don’t need to give it orders. It can handle itself pretty good in battles without my help!’’
’’You’re just bluffing… Anyone can see it’s not fully loyal to you yet… But it doesn’t matter. Magmortar, can you continue fighting?’’

I looked in shock. Would Thomas’ Magmortar still be able to fight after taking such brutal attacks…? My Milotic and I looked tense at Thomas’ Magmortar, and to our shock Thomas’ Magmortar crawled back to its feet. It shook its body a little, and bit by bit the water it was coated in vaporised.

’’Good… Let’s do this Magmortar!’’

Thomas’ Magmortar darted forward with incredible speed, and in no time it was next to my Milotic…!

’’Milotic! Watch ou-’’

But before I could finish my sentence, Thomas’ Magmortar lifted its arm. Its hand was drawn back a little, and the sleeve like coating of Thomas’ Magmortar’s arm opened up a little to reveal a bright light growing bigger and bigger. Each passing second, millions of tiny energy particles were drawn into the growing bright light…

’’Game over, Brian.’’

Thomas’ Magmortar shot out the hyper beam attack, and it blasted away my Milotic. Not only that, but the hyper beam attack came darting towards me in full speed…! I tried to jump away, but I was too late. The beam hit me in my lower left half of my abdomen, and I fell to the floor. In a distance I could see my Milotic was also slammed to the floor. Not too long thereafter I could see my Milotic was trying to crawl back up, but Thomas’ Magmortar jumped right in front of it, and slammed it back to the floor with an head on thunder punch. After a second my Milotic fainted, and lay motionless on the floor. I tried to move, but the pain in my abdomen was too great to even move a muscle. The position I lay in prevented me from seeing Thomas, but behind Thomas’ Magmortar and my Milotic I could see Dennis and Daniel… To my relief Daniel was standing again, and he seemed to argue with Dennis… When I focussed my eyes, I could even see Daniel’s Chimecho and Pachirisu… Could it be that Daniel was holding his own against Dennis…? For a single moment, I got a glimpse of hope that we could actually beat Thomas and Dennis… But then I saw that Thomas’ Magmortar turned around and came walking towards me, while it blazed it’s body up in intense flames…

[End chapter 39]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 39 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Woah... you kept that one under wraps for a while!

Naturally that's some intense fighting there! Kinda makes me wonder if our battles to come will be of that intensity...

Magmortar is evil, it's official. Aiming the attack at the trainer as well? That's just nasty D:

Glad to see Daniel is doing ok though! But why in god's name does he have Pachirisu.. that's too far >_<

*wonders what Maggy is gonna do to Brian*... Thomas isn't THAT evil already, is he? :O

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 39 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Nice chapter James, I hope the next chapter will be as good as this one:D

At last ;).

Good job on that story! Excellent as always.

Well, here's chapter 40 for you all! It took a while, and it's not that full of action, but it sets the ''basics'' for the future plot twists to come!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40: Thomas vs Brian, unexplainable twist!

Even tough I was laying hopelessly on the ground, for some reason I didn’t feel that scared at all. Thomas’ Magmortar came walking towards me, and I had no idea what it was up to… But still I felt inner peace of some sort. Everything around me was beginning to turn blurry, and I felt as if a sort of haze was hanging inside my head. I could still faintly see Daniel and Dennis up ahead, and their battle looked quite fierce. I slowly tried to turn my head, to take a look at my abdomen, and with a lot of pain I managed to do so. Afterwards I wished I hadn’t done that, as the sight that I got wasn’t all that pretty… I slowly began to realise why I was feeling so numb, as well as why I felt as if I had a sort of haze in my mind… I could see my blood getting mixed up with the sand I laid on, and the puddle grew bigger and bigger with each passing second… I tried to think clear, but my mind wouldn’t cooperate with me… I tried to move my body, but it wouldn’t budge an inch. I then tried to move my left hand to cover my wound, but I couldn’t even move a single finger… Even tough I got number each second, I slowly came to realise why I was feeling so numb… I lay here on the floor… dying…! I moved my head back to where it first was, and Thomas’ Magmortar was still walking towards me, its body blazing in an intense heat. Even tough the area around me should be getting hotter and hotter due to Thomas’ Magmortar, all I felt was that is was getting colder and colder… And then it hit my like a hammer in my face… The scene turned black, and I lost consciousness…

’’Brian… You got to wake up.’’

I slowly opened my eyes, and I slowly regained my vision. My vision was all white, and it took a while before the white haze in front of my eyes lifted. Right before I regained my vision, I realised that I was standing, and that the voice talking to me wasn’t one I knew…! Once the white haze lifted, I could see where I was… To my shock I was in the dimension I had been before, and where Thomas and the other team Omega members went while entering their dimension gates… I was in the dimension where I also ended up when Team Omega’s pokémon used the apocalypse attack…!

’’Brian… You can’t give up.’’

Once more I heard the strange voice, and I turned around to look who stood there. To my shock it was the same person I saw while I was transferred to this place the first time when I looked into Shannon’s Salamence’s eyes… It was the shady figure which was standing on the rock the first time, but now he was only a few feet away from me.

’’W-who are… you…?’’ I asked while still being a little numb.
’’It matters not who I am. What matters is that you don’t give up.’’
’’Who are you to be saying this to me…? You can’t possibly know what situation I’m currently in.’’

I looked a little sarcastic at the shady figure in front of me. Even tough there stood no wind here, I could see that his beard and moustache were slowly moving, as if he was standing inside some sort of soft breeze anyways… His hood cloaked his eyes, but somehow I could simply feel he was looking at me.

’’You think that I have no idea about what situation you are in at the moment…?’’
’’How could you possibly be…? First of all, you aren’t at the scene where Thomas and I were or are battle-’’
’’Does it matter where I am? Or where I were?’’
’’What are you trying to tell me…?!’’
’’It does not matter where I am or was. Nor does it matter where you were or what you were doing.’’
’’What are you…?’’
’’What matters, is where you are now…! You are here for a reason, Brian. Do you even know where this place is…?’’
’’N-no… I have no clue what this place is called, where this is, or why I am here…’’
’’Where this place is, no one knows. This place has no name, but I have dubbed it the ’’Apocalypse Dimension’’. Surely you must have noticed that this place exists in a different plane of reality than yours, hm?’’
’’Y-yes… But that still doesn’t explain why I’m her-’’
’’It’s simple Brian. People only come here once in their lifetime. Some people however, manage to end up here multiple times. And trust me, when they end up here multiple times, something is terribly wrong.’’
’’What do you mean…? People only come here once…?’’
’’I’ll tell it straight into your face, Brian… People come here only once because…’’

I swallowed for a second, and I could see that the shady figure in front of me lifted its head, and his eyes looked straight at me. Deep purple eyes, which were staring straight into my very soul…

’’…when people come here, they die. This is their last stop, Brian.’’

I looked in shock at the shady figure. Did that mean that I actually died…?! And if Thomas and the rest of the Team Omega members came trough this place often, did that mean that they…? Or… or Thomas…?!

’’A-are you saying t-that I…’’
’’It’s not too late for you Brian. Even tough Thomas’ Magmortar hit you with a fatal blow, there is a chance that you will survive this.’’

I wanted to reply, but I could see a large black dimension hole open up right above the shady figure. The shady figure also noticed it, and he looked a little in stress at me.

’’There is little time left. You need to return to your own dimension quickly…! I know that you must have many questions left, but I’m sure that you and I will meet again. Just be sure to-’’

Before the shady figure could finish his sentence, the black dimensional hole opened up wide, and I could hear a chilling screech coming out of it… A split second later, I couldn’t believe my eyes… before my own eyes Giratina entered the dimension trough the black dimension hole, and its red eyes glared straight at me and the shady figure…

’’Curses! Brian, there’s no time left! Return at once, and stay alive…! You’re strong enough to survive, so just hold on! You might not beat Thomas today, but I’m sure you will get another chance to catch up with him. I promise you that…!’’
’’W-wait…! What… Who are… you…?’’

But before the shady figure could answer me, I felt as if I was being pulled back. My vision was blurred in a bright white again, and the last I could see was that the shady figure reached for a pokéball at his waist. Then, I was pulled back to my body…

’’Welcome back, Brian.’’

I looked up, and I noticed I was sitting straight against a wall. In front of me was Thomas, and his one purple eyes was looking at me with interest whether or not I was back to my senses.

’’It took a while before you came back to your senses, but luckily for you I was able to treat your wound. You should be fine now.’’

I looked down at my abdomen. Thomas was right. My wound in my abdomen was almost completely healed, and it had stopped bleeding. On top of that, I felt pretty okay actually. I didn’t feel numb anymore, and I could think clearly. Only after that I realised that I was actually tied up, and that I couldn’t do anything in my current situation…

’’Why are you doing this, Thomas…?’’
’’You’ll find out soon enough Brian. Just have patience.’’
’’Thomas…’’
’’Just watch as Daniel and Dennis decide this one Brian, the rest will come later.’’

Thomas pointed in front of me, and I looked shocked at the scene. Dennis and Daniel’s pokémon were battling fiercely, and it was if neither of them was about to give up…

’’I’m afraid I didn’t bring any popcorn with me, to make this show even more enjoyable, but I’m sure you’re not in the mood for that anyways, now are you…?’’

I tried to reply at Thomas, but right in front of me a new dimensional gate opened. I looked in shock who emerged from it…

’’So, it seems I didn’t arrive too late, now did I…?’’

Two heavy boots stepped out of the gate, and I could see my own reflection in the shades…

’’You’re not late at all, master Jason.’’ Thomas replied as Jason stepped out of the dimensional gate with a big grin on his face…

[end chapter 40]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 40 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Hmm... I got one word... wow o_O

Seriously, I don't have much to say on this one. I clearly haven't been able to give this fic enough thought recently, cause that just blew me away... Thomas going to kill Brian, but helping him out in the end was oddly cool - I wasn't expecting that at all. And yay for Giratina! *wonders what form Tina was in at the time... prolly the current one*

Keep it up man... I prolly won't be trying to anticipate what will be happening as much in terms of speculations cause life is a little too hectic for that atm, but I look forward to reading this most epic of tales :D

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 40 is online!)Waiting on comments!

o_O, Weird. But that JASON guy, he makes me smile ;),good chapter again, it turned out to be a surprise for me..

Well, here it is for you all, the action packed new chapter, chapter 41! Our crew finds themselves in a pretty awkward situation, and on top of that something shocking is about to happen...! What? read chapter 41 to find out...!

On top of that, there's an little extra for you all with this chapter... And it's a comic!

Enjoy!

Chapter 41: Unleashing the ancient beast…!

I looked up as Jason stepped out of the dimension portal. I could see my own face reflected in his shades, but I was positive that he was looking at me.

’’Well well, what do we have here…?’’ Jason said with a big grin on his face.
’’We encountered them while on our mission, master Jason. I captured Brian myself, Shannon is further up in the cave, chased by one of them as well, and Dennis… well, look for yourself…!’’

Jason turned around, and saw Dennis and Daniel battling fiercely.

’’Dennis! Get over with it quickly, we have more important things to do…!’’

After Jason shouted, Dennis was slowly distracted. He looked and saw that Jason had arrived. For a moment the two looked at each other, and then Dennis slightly nodded. He then looked back at Daniel. I focussed myself on the scene, as I had no idea what was about to happen…

’’This is over kiddo. Prepare to lose. Kabutops, return! Nidoking, get ready!’’

Dennis retrieved his Kabutops, and his Nidoking began to embrace itself, as if something huge was coming out of it… For a moment I was thinking of what could happen, but then I recognised the pose Dennis’ Nidoking took in…

’’Daniel, get away from there…!’’

I shouted at the top of my lungs, but I was already too late. Daniel looked at me, and for a second I could see that he was relieved to see me being awake and back to my senses. Then, it hit him head on… Dennis’ Nidoking let out a spine chilling roar, and it entered its apocalypse attack… For a moment I could catch a glimpse of what happened and I could see Dennis’ Nidoking darting forwards to Daniel’s pokémon, only to beat them up using a brutal trash attack while in its altered form. It raged on for multiple blows, but it didn’t end up confused a single bit…! Then, Dennis’ Nidoking landed in front of Daniel, who had only barely managed to retreat his pokémon after being beaten up… With a single blow from Dennis’ Nidoking’s right fist, Daniel was knocked down, and the apocalypse attack ended.

’’Daniel!!!’’
’’Forget it Brian, he’s lost now…’’ Thomas replied calmly.
’’Dennis, wrap that kid up, and come with me and Thomas. We’ll be taking Brian with us.’’

Jason turned around to face me once more, and he took off his shades. His eyes were closed as he took off his shades, but in less than a split second his eyes flashed open. Two deep purple eyes were glaring at me, with intentions unknown…

’’You’ll enjoy the upcoming show, I’m sure of it. The best part is that you’re having a front seat spot too!’’

Jason said the words a little sarcastic; as if he was mocking me… then he turned to Thomas.

’’You did get what we were looking for, didn’t you?’’
’’yes master Jason, and oddly enough Brian was carrying it with him…’’

I looked in shock. Thomas reached into one of his pockets, and revealed the black pokéball Cyrus had given me… He must have gotten it from me while I was unconsciousness!

’’Perfect. Hand it over to me. Now, we can go and see Shannon.’’

At that time Dennis came walking towards us, with Daniel tied to his back. Thomas lifted me up, and I could stand up, but only barely.

’’Good. Let’s go, I’m sick of waiting for this moment…!’’
’’Yes master Jason.’’

Both Dennis and Thomas replied at the same time, and we started walking deeper into the cave after Jason ahd put his shades back on. After a while, I could see a small bright light at the end of the tunnel we were walking trough. In the distance I could see a person standing, and it was either Freya or Shannon… Once we got closer I could clearly see who it was… And it wasn’t Freya…

’’Shannon, good of you to wait for us. Did you find it?’’
’’Yes master Jason, it’s straight up ahead. I also managed to capture an intruder…’’
’’Excellent. Let us continue. You show the way Shannon.’’
’’Yes sir. What about my prisoner…?’’
’’I’ll carry the intruder for now. We’re going to give them the show of their lives…!’’
’’Roger that master Jason.’’

Before Shannon walked back into the cave, she looked at me and winked. After that she quickly went into the cave, and Jason, Dennis, Thomas and I simply followed. I could notice that Daniel was slowly coming back to his senses as we walked into the cave. As we entered, I could see a bright icy cave, with boulders and rocks frozen solid. In a corner Freya was tied up, and she was relieved to see me.

’’Well, well… So you must be our third visitor? Come on, we’re going to give you the show of a lifetime…!’’ Jason said a little excited.
’’Don’t you lay a hand on me, you filthy-‘’
’’Wow, wow! Hold it there missy. I see you got the attitude, but there’s no need to be throwing insults at me. If you can walk yourself and if you’ll promises to be a good girl, I won’t lay a finger on you…’’
’’Fine, I’ll walk with you…’’

Freya got up, and walked with us. She tried to walk next to me, but Jason walked in between us, next to Thomas. It didn’t take too long, before we reached a small sort of room, covered in a thick layer of ice.

’’Prisoners, you will be put there, in the corner. You will behave nicely, or I’ll make you behave, understood? Dennis, you wake up that kid. Its showtime…!’’

With a big grin Jason walked towards Shannon, who in turn stepped aside. Dennis and Thomas guided us to the corner, and Dennis slapped softly to Daniels check, so that he came back to his senses.

’’Brian, what are we going to do…?’’ Freya whispered at me.
’’I have no idea what we can do actually…’’
’’That’s just great… Are we simply going to stand here and do nothing…?’’
’’If I may, I suggest we indeed do that…’’ Daniel added all of a sudden.’’
’’Well, I suppose that’s indeed the best thing to do right no-’’

But all of a sudden we were interrupted by Jason.

’’Silence! This is the moment I’ve been waiting on for so long…! Behold!’’

Jason pointed in front of him, and we could see a few rocks forming a plateau, with a large pokémon frozen solid inside by the thick ice covering it and the surrounding rocks…

’’We finally found it!’’ Jason shouted excited.

Thomas came walking to us, and he looked deeply into my eyes.

’’Watch carefully Brian, as this is a once in a lifetime experience…! And trust me, you wouldn’t want to miss it…!’’
’’Thomas…’’
’’Enough! With the power of this pokéball, I shall awaken our master’s pokémon!’’

Jason lifted the black pokéball into the air, and we could see a dark purple energy being emitted from it that shrouded the room we were in… Then, Jason began to chant…

’’Now, awaken! Creature of neverending life!’’

The energy emitted by the black pokéball reached the pokémon, and it opened it’s eyes… And it awakened…!

With a loud roar it broke free of the ice, and we couldn’t believe our eyes… In front of us stood an Aerodactyl, which appeared to be in its form as if it was using an apocalypse attack…! It’s wings were spread wide open, and all kinds of holes could be shown from their tattered skin… It’s eyes were a deep red, and it was as if pure evil was glaring at you if you looked in it’s eyes… What kind of monster could this be…?!

[end chapter 41]

chapter41comic.png

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 41 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Wow, amazing :p, keep continuing it, also, nice comic!

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 41 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Yeah, I'd already gotten a glimpse of this beforehand, but that doesn't make it any less awesome to read! Too bad about the page stretch being JUST too wide though.. >_<

Awesome stuff James! Can't say I expected less... just keep at it when you have time :D

Nice, keep going:D

Well, after making you guys wait for a while on this chapter, here it finally is!

With the ancient pokémon unleashed, what will brian and co do, or what will Jason and co do...?! What can possibly be their goal in awakening such an ancient beast, or what do they wish to do with it...?

On top of that, a new member of ''Team Omega'' makes their appearance, in he reveals a few secrets about this ancient monster...!

Are you all curious about what will happen next already...? Then hurry up and read on, as this chapter might contain all the answers you might want to have!

Enjoy!

Chapter 42: Taming the beast…! (part 1)

’’Alright, now it’s showtime guys!’’

Jason yelled fanatically, as he grabbed a pokéball from his waist.

’’Master Jason… are you sure we can handle such an monstrosity…?’’ Shannon said kind of nervous.
’’We? What we? I will handle this by myself! Just stand back and watch the sho-’’

Before Jason could finish his sentence the large pokémon let out a chilling howl, and it was as if my spine was melting upon hearing the roar. Its two red eyes glared at all of us, and seemed to recognise Jason.

’’Heh, so you remember me, eh? Then you probably know what we’re here for! Go! Machamp!’’

Jason send out his Machamp, and it seemed just as excited as Jason did as it appeared on the battlefield. Its four arms bulking up its muscles, and it was putting pressure all over its body, making it ready to fight at its fullest.

’’Alright, here we go Machamp! Use mach punch to get a first hit!’’

We all watched as Jason’s Machamp darted forwards at blinding speed, and our eyes could barely match the vision of Jason’s Machamp. I held my breath, for who would dare to attack such a brutal pokémon…?

’’Jason, you are making a mistake here.’’ A calm chilling voice said all of a sudden.

We all looked up, and where we heard the voice coming from, a new dimensional portal opened. A rather large, but skinny figure walked out of the portal, with it’s cloak covering his whole body, except for his hands and a small part of his face. His hood was hanging over half of his face, and in the shadow of the hood we could all see one bright purple eye looking at us. As he exited the portal, he put both of his hands in the sleeves of the opposite arm as he came walking towards the scene. It reminded me of a habit that people did in the old days in China and Japan.

’’What are you doing here, Khane?’’ Jason said a little annoyed.
’’It matters not what I am doing here. Just watch at your battle.’’
’’Humph, have it your way…’’

We all looked back at Jason’s Machamp, which was now ready to make its impact. We all held our breath, and for some reason the Aerodactyl didn’t move an inch as Jason’s Machamp came close by. Then, it happened.

’’What the…?!’’

Jason looked just as astonished as all of us, as in front of our eyes Jason’s Machamp literally passed trough the Aerodactyl…!

’’Did you forget?’’ Khane said rather calm.
’’Forget what…?’’ Jason replied annoyed.
’’You are helpless… I still don’t understand why our master gave you the leadership of our group during his absence…’’
’’Why you little…’’
’’Just focus, Jason. I know you’re the hot head type of guy, who wants to solve everything by brute force, but remember what ability our master’s pokémon have…’’

For a moment, Jason calmed down. Then, as if something brilliant came up in him, he looked at Khane with a big grin on his face.

’’Of course, how naïve of me!’’
’’So you remember…?’’
’’Of course I do. I forgot that this Aerodactyl is constantly in its apocalypse form…’’
’’Is that all you remember…?’’
’’What are you implying…?’’ Jason said, once again slightly annoyed.
’’It’s far greater than that. This Aerodactyl is in its awakened form. Not only does it always appear in its apocalypse form, it also shifts trough our dimensions every split second. On top of that, it even exists in more than one plain of reality. You know the only way to damage it-‘’
’’Is when my own pokémon are in apocalypse form…! Now I remember!’’
’’So you finally remembered…’’
’’Hey, shut it. It’s been way too long since I ever fought a battle like this before…!’’
’’Always looking for excuses, hm…?’’
’’Get lost or shut it, it’s up to you. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have something important to do…! Machamp! Apocalypse!’’

Jason’s Machamp took on a pose in which it pumped its whole body full of energy, and within seconds, we were all transported to the dimension I had been various times… Jason’s Machamp turned all purple, and all of its veins could be seen running across its body. A dark black aura was emitted from his whole body, and it was ready to strike again. I noticed that Daniel and Freya were rendered immobilized, just as I did the first time, but I was able to watch the whole thing…

’’Now, this is much better… let’s do this Machamp!’’

The Aerodactyl now looked differently at Jason’s Machamp, as if it was taking interest in it. It then flew up, letting out another chilling roar. I couldn’t believe my eyes tough, as after that chilling roar the Aerodactyl also began emitting a large dark aura, and it was even bigger and more vicious than the one Jason’s Machamp emitted… Small surges of energy were emitted from the Aerodactyl’s aura, and loud crackling could be heard with each passing second… What could this thing actually be…?!

’’Machamp, we’re getting this on! Try beating that oversized bird down with a cross chop!’’

Jason’s Machamp darted forwards, aiming its attack precisely at the Aerodactyl’s neck to deliver a critical blow, but at the last moment the Aerodactyl darted away, avoiding the attack with ease. At the same time it let out another chilling roar, and we could all see a surge of energy from the dark aura lunge out at Jason’s Machamp. Within a few seconds the sort of tentacle had wrapped in Jason’s Machamp, and it was squeezing it tight. It then threw it up into the air, before smacking it down with a powerful thrust. In less than a split second Jason’s Machamp was smacked to the floor, and it had a hard time trying to get back up to its feet. The Aerodactyl didn’t pause for a second though, and it dove downwards in a straight line. We could all see a large ball of energy being formed inside its jaws, and normally a hyper beam attack would have a bright white colour, but this one was turning the darkest of all black… Jason’s machamp finally managed to get up to its feet, but the Aerodactyl grabbed it with both of its feet, and it unleashed its hyper beam attack from close by, causing massive damage. We could all hear Jason’s Machamp letting out a howl in pain, and as soon as the Aerodactyl let him go, it immediately fell to the floor.

’’Machamp! Hang in there! Get back to your feet, this battle is far from over!’’

Upon hearing Jason’s sort of pep talk, Jason’s Machamp crawled back to its feet, this time with a more determined look on its face. It focussed on where the Aerodactyl was flying, and followed its pattern. It then jumped up, once more aiming a powerful cross chop attack it the beast’s neck. The Aerodactyl noticed Jason’s Machamp, and didn’t even bother to avoid the attack. Right before Jason’s Machamp hit the Aerodactyl’s neck, the Aerodactyl closed both of its wings, trapping Jason’s Machamp inside. It then began spinning very quickly, and dove downwards, taking Jason’s Machamp down with it.

’’Machamp! Try to break free of that attack!’’

But Jason’s words came too late, and the Aerodactyl’s earthquake attack hit with full impact, burying both pokémon into the sand with a massive explosion of dust, sand, and ice alike. Out of the dust, the Aerodactyl quickly went airborne once more, but there was no trace of Jason’s Machamp…

’’Machamp, are you alright…?!’’

We all held our breath, and waited as the dust cleared up. The few seconds that passed looked like eons, and none of us knew the outcome of this attack. The dust was slightly cleared now, but we could see that the Aerodactyl was preparing an attack once more, and darted downwards with incredible speed. As the dust was almost completely cleared away, we could see Jason’s Machamp standing, but it was giving its all to keep standing straight. Still numb from the earthquake attack it had to suffer, it was totally unprepared for the Aerodactyl which was already coming at it with such a speed that the eye could barely match it…

’’Machamp! Get ready, as here it comes!’’

Jason shouted at his Machamp, and upon hearing Jason’s words, it snapped out of its shock. It then turned around, and faced the Aerodactyl that still came diving towards it.

’’Now’s your chance! Hit it before it can finish its attack Machamp!’’

Jason’s Machamp didn’t waste a second, and jumped up at the Aerodactyle, all four of its gigantic fist glowing in a brilliant light.

’’Now Machamp! Giga impact!’’

Right before the Aerodactyl finished its double edge attack Jason’s Machamp let loose its giga impact attack, and the two attacks collided into each other with a massive surge of power. A huge explosion of energy followed, sweeping dust, sand, ice, and even mud into our faces as the shockwave of the two colliding attacks breached outwards… With all of our visions blurred, and a large smokescreen of dust covering the battlefield, we all held our breath to the outcome of the two colliding attacks…!

[end chapter 42]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 42 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Hmm hmm! It's been a little while since you updated this.. by your standards that is ;)

Tense battle there! The perma-apocalypse thing is pretty cool. Being able to shift in and out of dimensions is.. interesting. Makes it annoying to hit mind you, but it's cool :p

Who will win? Well, to me the Aero is FAR FAR cooler than the Champ, so Champ deserves to get its hide kicked ;)

Keep at it! :)

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 42 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Very nice. I like this chapter. Though, that Aerodactyl is extremely UBER.

Thank you for the comments! here is the next chapter, and my story takes a VERy unexpected twist...! I hope you will all see it as something new and refreshing for all pokémon stories around to happen, as for as far as i know it has never been introduce din any story before...! I'll eagerly await your comments!

Enjoy!

Chapter 43: Taming the beast…! (part 2)

Jason’s Machamp was the first one to jump out of the large cloud of dust, and with a reverse somersault it landed right in front of us. It was heavily panting, and fell to one knee after a short moment. Its rest lasted short tough, as upon hearing a loud rumbling it jumped up to avoid the black hyper beam attack which was launched out of the cloud of dust still hanging over the place where the two colliding attacks made their impact…

’’Dang it! Is that thing still intact…?!’’

Jason shouted furious, and his Machamp nodded back at him in confirmation. Jason then focussed on the cloud of dust as it began to slowly dissipate. As the cloud was lifted, we could all see the Aerodactyl sitting straight on the floor, looking calmly at Jason and his Machamp. It slowly looked at me, but as Jason’s Machamp moved again, it quickly redirected its attention.

’’Beat that thing up to a pulp Machamp!’’

Upon hearing its trainer’s command, Jason’s Machamp lunged forward, but it seemed that the Aerodactyl didn’t move an inch. Jason’s Machamp prepared a force palm attack, and even tough the Aerodactyl noticed it, all that it was doing was simply sitting on the spot were it was. Jason’s Machamp lunged out, and we could all see a small surge of purple energy jumping trough the Aerodactyl’s red eyes for a second.

’’Jason! Cancel that attack at once you fool!’’ Khane shouted all of a sudden.
’’What are you talking about?! We’re going to hit it head on while it’s recovering from that hyper beam attack!’’
’’You idiot…?! Don’t you recognise what’s going on…?!’’
’’Just for once, can’t you simply explain what you mean dammit?!’’
’’Don’t you recognise the awakening of the hades on our master’s pokémion…?!’’
’’H-hades…? N-no… way…! Machamp! Abort that attack! Before it’s too late!’’

I looked in question at Jason and Khane. Hades…? What could that be…? I turned my vision at the Aerodactyl and Jason’s Machamp and I saw it all happen… Jason’s command came too late, and as Jason’s Machamp’s attack hit the Aerodactyl at the left side of its face, the most unexplainable thing ever happened…

’’You fool… Game over…’’

Khane said, and we could clearly see he was beginning to get stressed. Upon the impact of the force palm, the Aerodactyl’s face was shattered in million’s of small particles of energy. Not only that, but upon realising what was going on, Jason’s Machamp looked at Jason, and a small tear could be seen running across the check of Jason’s Machamp’s face.

’’Machamp… no… NO… NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!’’

Jason fell to his knees, and his shades fell to the floor. He then leaned on his arms, and his deep purple eyes became all wet with tears. He closed his eyes, and tears were running all across his face… I had a very confusing time to understand it all, but when I looked back at Jason’s Machamp I slightly understood what was going on… I have no idea what exactly was happening, but all I could see was that the Aerodactyl’s neck also began to dissipate in millions of small energy particles, but that was not all. The fist of Jason’s Machamp that had punched the Aerodactyl’s face now also began to slowly turn into small energy particles, and it was going in a rapid pace. Within less than a second Jason’s Machamp’s whole arm was dissipated into small energy particles, and it didn’t stop there. Within a few seconds, the whole body of Jason’s Machamp was converted into nothing more than a big cloud of small energy particles that was floating above the battlefield… Jason’s Machamp was reduced to nothing more than dust, or so it seemed… The energy particles of the Aerodactyl mixed up with those of Jason’s Machamp which were floating as well, and then the energy particles returned to form the Aerodactyl’s head and neck. But not only that, all the energy particles that were once Jason’s Machamp also fused into the Aerodactyl’s body, erasing any trace that Jason’s Machamp had ever existed…

’’Machamp… forgive me…’’
’’There is no forgiveness for fools like you Jason… If only you had paid better attention to what was going on, then now you wouldn’t be In the situation you are in now.’’
’’Shut it, Khane…! If you’re so certain of you abilities, why don’t you fight it then, huh?’’
’’Oh no, I won’t even try to fight it. I know by far that in terms of pure force, you are the only one with such powerful pokémon that can get a bit close to the scale of power to our master’s pokémon… And even tough my tactics are flawless, I can’t win that battle by tactics alone… On top of that, now that the Aerodactyl has activated it’s hades, I don’t want to be even near that thing…’’
’’See, that’s my problem with you, Khane… You’re all talk, and know almost everything. But when it gets down to some action, you simply squeeze out of the picture…’’
’’Of course. I don’t prefer to fight, as I’d like to keep my hands clean. And as long as there are others for me to fight for my cause, why would I bother to do so then, hm?’’
’’You disgust me… get out of my sight…!’’
’’Humph, suit yourself. When you return… No, if you even return, I’ll be glad to welcome you back. Dennis, you come with me. We have some tasks to do.’’

Khane opened a dimensional portal, and stepped halfway trough it. Dennis walked towards the portal, and both Khane and Dennis stepped into the portal.

’’Good luck, master Jason.’’ Dennis said calmly.
’’We’ll await your arrival with the others.’’

Khane said, and the dimensional portal closed as fast as it had been opened. All of a sudden Jason began to talk to Shannon and Thomas as he stood back up, putting his shades back on as he wiped away his tears.

’’Thomas. You look after our guests. Shannon, I need you over here.’’
’’Yes sir.’’ Thomas and Shannon replied at the same time.
’’What is it that I can do for you, master Jason?’’ Shannon asked as she walked up to Jason.
’’Take my chest protector. Inside it are everything that needs to be kept safe at all cost. Also take my pokéballs. You know what to do with them in case I don’t return, now do you?’’
’’Y-yes master Jason… B-but… you aren’t really going to…?’’

As Shannon took Jason’s stuff she looked kind of worried.

’’No, I am going to do that Shannon. I need to capture that Aerodactyl at all cost… And in my case, I must save my Machamp before its too late… On top of that my Machamp’s apocalypse dimension will close soon, seeing as it is almost completely absorbed by that monster…’’
’’B-but master Jason…!’’
’’No buts Shannon. Just do as I have told you, and leave as fast as possible with Thomas in case I fail to succeed.’’
’’And what about our guests…?’’
’’What you do to them… is up to you then.’’
’’Y-yes sir…!’’

Jason handed over all of his equipment, and Shannon stepped back. I was wondering what was going to happen, but it only became even more bizarre as time passed… Jason bulked up all of his muscles and let out a loud shout, and he became surrounded by a deep black aura himself, as if he himself was using an apocalypse attack…! Jason’s clothes fused with his body, and his skin turned a pitch black colour. Then a large tail was growing out of him, and he increased in length as well… Jason had turned into a large and tall figure, with his whole body black as the night, and the only two things that were differently from this were his two purple eyes. As Jason completed his transformation, the Aerodactyl was returned to its original shape as well. It looked at Jason, and seemed to recognise him, even in this state… Even tough Jason no longer showed any signs of having a mouth, we could all hear a telepathic message into our minds…

’’Okay Aerto… You will pay for what you’ve done to my Machamp… Now you’ll have to do it with me…! Prepare for some real terror…!’’

The Aerodactyl spread its wings wide open, and it was quite intimidating to look at, but despite it all Jason didn’t budge an inch. Jason then darted forwards, and our eyes couldn’t match his speed…! Jason was instantly behind the Aerodactyl, and he was lunging out with his tail. The Aerodactyl darted away quickly, but it couldn’t avoid the full attack. The tip of Jason’s tail slammed into the back of the ancient beast, and it was slammed to the floor while its back was turned into small energy particles. It quickly crawled back to its feet tough, and went airborne as fast as it could. While in the air the energy particles returned to form the beast’s back, but Jason appeared unharmed.

’’That’s right, you foolish creature…! Your hades has no effect on me whatsoever, so I hope for your sake you have a lot more up your sleeve…! Get ready!’’

Jason once again disappeared in thin air, before appearing right in front of the Aerodactyl’s face. The Aerodactyl looked in shock at Jason as he appeared and didn’t know what to do.

’’That’s right. You can’t keep up with me. Now, get ready…!’’

[end chapter 43]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 43 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Wow, it's like Dragonball! Super Saiyan HA! Nice, :D

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 43 is online!)Waiting on commen

Well, sorry for the VERY LATE update, but school, social life, and the holiday consumes most of my time, even though my holiday is over now... And even though I didn't get that much comments anyways, here's the next chapter...!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 44: Taming the beast…! (part 3)

I didn’t believe my eyes… In front of me floated a human being, transformed by powers unknown to me into some sort of super human… Right in front of that super human some sort of super pokémon sat on top of a rock, and the two forces were about to collide…!

’’Aerto, you’ve gone too far! Initially I was only planning on sparring a little bit with you, and then simply capture you… But now that you took away my Machamp from me, you leave me no choice…’’

As soon as Jason finished his line, he darted forward, and slammed his tail with a somersault into the Aerodactyl’s back… The Aerodactyl replied fast tough, and as its back was shattered into small energy particles it shut it jaws tight around Jason’s tail. As soon as the Aerodactyl’s back was whole again, it flew up, dragging Jason with it.

’’Curse you… I never knew you could be this strong… On top of that, your hades’ needs less time to recover your body, or at least, so it seems… You leave me no choice, Aerto…!’’

Jason moved close to the Aerodactyl’s neck, and grabbed it tight. He then pulled with all his strength, and the Aerodactyl was forced to move in the direction Jason pulled it in. It then let go of Jason’s tail, but Jason kept on pulling. In a rapid speed after a reversed somersault the both of them came down, aiming for the ground underneath them.

’’This is it! You can embrace yourself all you want Aerto, but this match is over!’’

Jason emitted a large blob of dark energy from his body, and he and the Aerodactyl gained a lot of speed. We all looked tense at the situation, and both of them came crashing into the cold floor. The only thing that we could see was the large cloud of filth and dirt which was brought up by the impact.

’’Master Jason!’’ Shannon shouted as she ran to the scene.
’’Shannon! Be careful!’’ Thomas shouted, but Shannon didn’t hear it.
’’That was quite a show if you ask me…’’ Daniel said all of a sudden.
’’You tell me…’’ Freya said a little calm.
’’Quiet, all of you. If master Jason lost, this would have bigger consequences than you can even hope to imagine.’’

I looked at Thomas as he said that. He didn’t even look at Daniel, Freya, and me as he said that, as he was fully focussed on the scene where Shannon was running to. Thomas had surely changed since I last met him, but I simply knew he was nervous as well. Whenever Thomas was really nervous about something, he would fully focus on that one thing, ignoring the rest. This gave me an idea…

’’Freya, Daniel… Listen carefully, but don’t make too much noise, okay?’’ I whispered.
’’What is it?’’ Daniel asked curious.
’’Thomas isn’t paying too much attention to us at all, so if we want to break free…’’
’’Now is the time…!’’ Freya said excited.
’’Exactly. We need to make a good plan, since breaking free will only be the first step before we can actually escape from here and check on the others…’’
’’Check on the others…?! The others check on us you mean…! Where the feathers are they anyways?! They should have breached trough that wall of bricks by now…?!’’ Freya said a little annoyed.
’’I don’t know what’s keeping them so long either, but there’s no helping that at the moment… We need to focus on how to get out of here for now…’’

But before we could initiate our plan, Jason came crawling from the cloud of filth and dust, pulling his Machamp behind him. Jason was at least back in his human form, as no sign of his tail could be found, and his skin wasn’t pitch black anymore…

’’M-master Jason…’’ Shannon stuttered.
’’Hey there, Shannon…’’ Jason said quite exhausted.
’’W-what about…?’’

Before Shannon could finish her sentence, Jason threw a pokéball at her, with the upper half being a bright purple, and the bottom half was pitch black. On the upper half I noticed a small symbol which I somehow recognised pretty good… It was a big red R…

’’M-master Jason… Y-you… But when…? H-how…?!’’ Shannon mumbled surprised.
’’Does it matter…? We got Aerto, and that is all that matters for now… Thomas, how are our… Visitors doing…?’’
’’They’re kind of… tied together I’m afraid master Jason…’’
’’Heh… Keep your sarcastic and ironic opinions for some other time, Thomas. But I must admit, good work on keeping them all here. I don’t know if they tried to escape or not, but it matters not, because-’’

But before Jason could finish his sentence we all heard a large rumbling… And all of a sudden we heard something that sounded as a sweet salvation…

’’Flaming Rollout!!!’’

Before our eyes Jason and Shannon were slammed aside by a Snorlax which was using a rollout attack, but even more important, the Snorlax was set aflame…?!

’’What the…?! What’s going on here…?!’’ Thomas said a bit dazzled of what had just happened.
’’My my, if it isn’t Thomas… I haven’t seen you in quite a while, old… No, I’m afraid I can’t call you a friend anymore…!’’

Both Thomas and I turned around, and we looked directly at Kenny who stood there, together with Matthew, Cody, and Chris. In the distance we could clearly see the rest of the group coming towards us as they ran.

’’Kenny… Chris… How… unpleasant… I didn’t expect to encounter you here…’’
’’Ah, so you do remember our names, huh?! You traitor!’’ Chris said enraged.
’’Calm down Chris, he isn’t even worth of your anger anymore…’’ Kenny replied to calm down Chris.
’’Heh… I’m not even worth his anger you say…? You speak of me as if I’m some sort of worthless piece of-’’
’’Thomas! Quit doing nothing over there! Shannon and I are returning! So get back here, or stay there to fight, but don’t stay there doing nothing…!’’ Jason shouted, interrupting Thomas.
’’You two can go. I’ll join you later on. Things have gotten quite interesting here for me…’’
’’Thomas, don’t act like a fool! If you don’t-’’

Shannon wanted to say something to Thomas, but Jason stopped her and opened a dimension gate. He pushed Shannon into it, and shortly after he stepped into it himself.

’’Listen carefully Thomas. I will give you permission to stay behind here this once, to say goodbye to your former friends. We still have a lot to do at our own base, so return as fast as possible.’’
’’I understand, master Jason. Thank you for this kind gesture.’’
’’Remember, it will be the first and the last time. Make it worthwhile.’’

I noticed Jason was about to warp away, but I tried to stop him by yelling at him…

’’Jason! We have unfinished business! Don’t you dare to run away!’’
’’Oh? I don’t recall having any business with you, Brian… But I did indeed forget to return something to you…’’

Jason searched trough all of his pockets, and eventually threw the black pokéball right in front of me on the floor.

’’Take good care of that little pokéball. I’m sure it’ll come in quite handy for you…’’

With those words Jason warped away trough the dimension portal, which then shut tight.

’’Good… Now that master Jason is gone, I can finally unleash my full power… Shannon forbid me to use it in front of master Jason, since it is officially a forbidden technique Shannon and I developed… So, to return to what you just said… I am… Unworthy…? You dare to call me… UNWORTHY…?!! I will show you who is unworthy here…!’’

In less than a split second Thomas’ other eye also turned a bright purple, and in an instant Thomas, Kenny, Chris, and I were transported to the dimension I had been countless of times before already… I didn’t know what was happening, but it couldn’t be anything too good…!

’’Now then, Brian, Kenny, and Chris… Let us begin…!’’

[End Chapter 44]

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 43 is online!)Waiting on comments!

Hmm hmm! It's been a while since this was updated huh? Well, nice to see it's still being done. Although quite WHAT happened to that Aero is a mystery... but oh well, that's not a bad thing at all :)

So, Thomas CAN use Apocalypse? Well.. this IS going to be interesting :)

Keep up the good work :D

RE: Pokémon Legacy: A story of the far Future(Chapter 44 is online!)Waiting on commen

Well, I hope my readers will be able to keep up, as here is the next chapter!

What plans could Thomas possibly have for Brian and co...?

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 45: Friendly match….?

’’W-what is this place…?’’ Chris stuttered.
’’My… breathing is heavy… Can’t move my… body all that… well… ugh…’’

I looked at Kenny and Chris, who were obviously having a tough time to breathe and move… For me, I can’t say I fully enjoyed the experience, but for some reason I was used to all this…

’’Awww, what’s the matter guys…? Sure you can handle a little pressure, can you not…?’’

We all looked at Thomas, who was standing in front of us with a big smile on his face. His two purple eyes were gleaming with energy as he looked at us.

’’T-Thomas… What did you… do…?’’ Kenny mumbled troubled.
’’My poor Kenny, don’t you understand it…? You’re all in my world right now… In this place I control space and time… In this world I am a God! A God, you hear me?!’’
’’Nonsense.’’

Upon hearing my objection, Thomas turned all his attention to me.

’’Excuse me…? Did you say something, Brian…?’’
’’Yes, I said that you’re talking rubbish right now. I’ve been here countless times before, and I’m one hundred percent positive that you are in no way the owner of this place…!’’
’’Ah, but Brian, I’m afraid you are wrong… The dimension you have been to was the Apocalypse Dimension, which opens to our pokémon as we use apocalypse, and which happens to be my new home… I can’t deny that it looks just as this dimension, but unfortunately for you you’re not in the Apocalypse Dimension… No, you couldn’t be more wrong…’’
’’W-what… are you… implying…?’’ Kenny said, while still grasping for air.
’’You are all now in a dimension I created myself, using my newly acknowledged power. This area… This Dimension… I created it purely for fighting all of you! Too bad Bob couldn’t make it to our little party… But I’m sure I’ll run into him someday anyway…!’’
’’You bastard… As if we’d let you simply get away with this…!’’ Chris snarled angry at Thomas.
’’Oh? What are you going to do against it in your current state…?’’
’’What do you mean…?’’ Chris stuttered confused.
’’What I mean…? You know exactly what I mean… Don’t you FEEL it…?’’

At first I was as surprised as Chris and Kenny, but when I looked at Chris, I didn’t believe what I saw…!

’’C-Chris…!’’ I stuttered in awe.
’’What…?!’’ Chris said a little annoyed as he still had no clue what was going on…
’’Y-your legs man…’’
’’W-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!’’

In front of our eyes Chris’ legs came floating before our eyes… Blood mixed with the air, and floated freely around us. Even though Chris’ both legs were cut off, he still floated about our own height.

’’Oh? What’s that…? You should watch out there, your legs almost flew off!’’

As Thomas calmly said that, we all snapped out of the illusion. Chris’ legs were back in their place again, and it seems as if he had never lost them at all…

’’W-What the…?! What’s going on here…?!’’ Chris said while being almost paranoid.
’’Hm? Didn’t you hear what I said…? You should be more careful…’’
’’What is it this time-’’

Before Chris could finish his sentence, we could all clearly see his left arm floating by… What was going on here…?! I had witnessed apocalypse various times, and I even had the privilege to be beaten up a few times by it, but never had I witnessed something like this to happen…?!

’’You look surprised, Brian? As if it all shouldn’t be possible…?’’
’’Thomas… what is all this…? What is the meanin-‘’
’’Whoops Brian, there goes your arm…’’

The pain I felt at that moment was unimaginable… Before my own eyes my right arm was floating, as if it was ripped off from my shoulder… My blood mixed with the air, just as did Chris’… If this was actually all an illusion, then why was this pain that I felt so real…?

’’You think this is all an illusion, yes…? I’m afraid you’re wrong. This is just as real as you and me. The only difference is that I control what is real and not in this dimension…’’
’’T-Thomas… what do you hope to achieve with this…?’’
’’Achieve with this…? Isn’t it obvious…?! I want to see you all suffer in front of my eyes, I want you all to kneel before me… And judging by the looks of it, I say I’m doing pretty well…’’
’’W-why…? Why do you want us to suffer…? Aren’t we… Friends…?’’

As Chris told Thomas those words, Thomas paused for a moment. As if he was reliving all moments from his past, he turned in a sort of trance for a moment, and to my surprise both Chris and I got our arm back.

’’T-Thomas…?’’ I tried to ask him carefully to come back to his senses.
’’Shut up. I do not need to explain myself to you. You are all in my distant past. The past I left behind. But my past keeps following me, chasing me to where I am now…’’
’’Thomas…’’
’’No, seriously… Shut up Brian… I came to a conclusion when I discovered this technique with Shannon…’’
’’And that is…?’’

Thomas looked at all of us at the same time, with a burning determination in his eyes like I had never seen before in Thomas’ eyes… They way we had all known Thomas was that he wasn’t all that sure about himself at all, but now he seemed full of determination…

’’My conclusion… Is that in order for me to work on my future, I have but one option…’’

We all looked pretty tense at Thomas, and in return he just kept glaring at us. At first I looked puzzled at Thomas, but then it became all clear to me, as if a lightning strike had hit me at a clear sky…

’’Y-you can’t be…?’’
’’It seems you’ve finally figured it all out, Brian… In order for me to work on my future, my only option… I’ll need to erase my past…’’
’’E-erase…?’’ Kenny stuttered.
’’Yes. I will not only end your lives here, but I will also erase you from existence. Only then will I be able to focus myself on my future…!’’
’’Thomas… What has made you become like this…?’’
’’For the last time, shut up. My motivation is absolute, with no questions possible. I don’t need to explain myself to you, for all bonds that tied us together have been broken. Furthermore, what use would it have to tell my motivations to people who will cease to exist soon enough…?’’
’’S-so… This is… it…?’’ Chris said while still getting used to what had just happened.
’’Oh, don’t worry. It is not like I won’t give you a chance to stay alive…’’

From Thomas’ sleeves two pokéballs dropped down into his hands. He took on a pose as if he was ready to throw them to start a battle, and continue talking…

’’You see, there would be no fun in killing you without showing you exactly how powerful I have become…’’
’’So, what is your plan…?’’
’’It’s simple actually. You three, versus me. A two versus three pokémon battle.’’
’’And what if either of us doesn’t have any pokémon left to fight…?’’
’’Now that’s why this technique was forbidden by my master and Jason. If one would die in the Apocalypse Dimension, your soul would depart to the afterlife, just as if you had died a natural death… But if you die here… You will cease to exist. So, as for an answer to your question… If someone runs out of pokémon in this battle, he will die.’’
’’I-I can… barely… move in here… H-How am I supposed… to fight you… like this…?’’ Kenny stuttered.
’’I’m afraid that something like that isn’t my problem. Not my problem at all…!’’
’’Thomas… this is insane… Just knock it off right now, and we’ll see how to fix our proble-’’
’’Shut up! Shut up Brian! Just shut up and die!’’

With those words Thomas threw his two pokéballs, and the battle had began… Would it truly be a battle between life and death…?!

[end chapter 45]

Back