XY Pokémon Bank: Cloud Storage for Pokémon

I don`t understand it, can you trade Shiny`s with it? I have alot Lv.100 Shiny`s on Black 2 and some Legendary Shiny!

ShinyVincent said:
I don`t understand it, can you trade Shiny`s with it? I have alot Lv.100 Shiny`s on Black 2 and some Legendary Shiny!

Did you catch them yourself or get them from the GTS? Anytime I see a shiny legendary that wasn't given away from an event I automatically assume hacking. Which the Bank system is supposed to weed out...hacks that is...

Akwila said:
ShinyVincent said:

Did you catch them yourself or get them from the GTS? Anytime I see a shiny legendary that wasn't given away from an event I automatically assume hacking. Which the Bank system is supposed to weed out...hacks that is...

The most i caught on White. The Legends are hacked..Caught the with *removed*

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: Please keep in mind that it's against the rules to name specific hacking devices in your posts! :)*

This could be a tad bit off topic, but I thought about pokemon bank earlier today and I remembered that when it's used, certain pokemon that usually aren't available in Kalos will be transferred over into the game. Couldn't that unlock some new Mega Evolution forms? Well I'm specifically hinting at the starter pokemon rather than any others. Because I think by now people would have found the stones had they'd been hidden in X and Y. But what about the stone emporium? That old geezer only sells you starter pokemon mega evolution stones. lol
I realize this is highly unlikely... but a guy could only dream, right?

I just hope my little brother can hurry and find his 3DS so I can trade my E/DPt/HG/B/B2 pokemon over. >_>
Serperior/Samurott <3<3<3<3

Pikachu19 said:
This could be a tad bit off topic, but I thought about pokemon bank earlier today and I remembered that when it's used, certain pokemon that usually aren't available in Kalos will be transferred over into the game. Couldn't that unlock some new Mega Evolution forms? Well I'm specifically hinting at the starter pokemon rather than any others. Because I think by now people would have found the stones had they'd been hidden in X and Y. But what about the stone emporium? That old geezer only sells you starter pokemon mega evolution stones. lol
I realize this is highly unlikely... but a guy could only dream, right?

I just hope my little brother can hurry and find his 3DS so I can trade my E/DPt/HG/B/B2 pokemon over. >_>
Serperior/Samurott <3<3<3<3

I sincerely hope youre right about more starter megas. Unfortunately, the person that hacked the game (roughly) and found Hoopa, Volcanion, and Diancie(sp?) only found Mega Lati@s. If that guy does indeed offer up stones for other starters ill be ecstatic! Imagine Mega Sceptile, Serperior, Empoleon, and most of all Feraligatr!

Gatr is one of my all time favorite starters and I would love for him to get the mega treatment. Water/Steel or Water/Fighting, Strong Jaw ability with Crunch and Ice Fang, or just Tough Claws with ANYTHING it learns. Actually, I think Meganium and Typhlosion both need megas as well. All of Johto's starters have been sincerely lacking since the advent of Gen 3 anyways (or just need their hidden abilities released), and could seriously benefit from the mega treatment.

I don't think we'll be able to know the specifics until Pokémon Bank actually comes out, though I doubt they would actually delete the Pokémon.

If they delete the "Hacked Shiny" I`ll first try with my Lv.100 Shiny Patrat (It sucks, so..It can actually be delete)

What I'm wondering is if the egg moves now are locked to what they'll be after bank. Or if we'll get the same old egg moves as last gen, like Extreme Speed Dnite.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
So if a hacked Pokemon is trying to be transfered, is it deleted or is it just stuck in the gen V game??

I doubt they would delete it, it'll probably just be stuck in the Gen V game. That's like with PokeTransfer, Pokemon that were hacked/knew HMs couldn't be transferred.

Has there been any confirmation of when the Bank and transfer stuff goes up? Didn't they say that it was going to be realeased some time in December? Any dates mentioned or rumoured yet?

The NoA Twitter announced that it will be out on December 27th for the US, and this is the same date for other non-Asian regions as announced on those specific countries' websites. Japan and Korea get Bank on December 25th.

this is probably gonna sound dumb, and it's probably already been asked already, but here it is anyway:

with Pokebank, after dumping all the Pokemon into the storage, is it possible to keep the same account after starting a new game? It's something I've been wondering for ages.

P.DelSlayer said:
this is probably gonna sound dumb, and it's probably already been asked already, but here it is anyway:

with Pokebank, after dumping all the Pokemon into the storage, is it possible to keep the same account after starting a new game? It's something I've been wondering for ages.

I figure it would be since cloud isn't linked to anything but your Global Link I'd assume.

PokeChimpo said:
P.DelSlayer said:

I figure it would be since cloud isn't linked to anything but your Global Link I'd assume.

But then you could just start a new game with a bunch of high level Pokemon and annihilate everyone... doesn't make sense.

SCf3 said:
PokeChimpo said:

But then you could just start a new game with a bunch of high level Pokemon and annihilate everyone... doesn't make sense.

They won't listen to you if you don't have enough badges.

[split] Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

Does anyone other than me think that there will be more mega evolutions released when we get the poke bank? I just feel like when we have access to more pokes, more gameplay/ post game material will be available to us. Or is that just me?

RE: Pokémon X / Y General Discussion - Don't Post Topics That Have Their Own Thread!

I'm fairly certain more Mega Evolutions will also be available. Most likely there will be Wi-Fi events where you get a Pokemon holding the Mega Stone.

TheRoyalXerneas said:
SCf3 said:

They won't listen to you if you don't have enough badges.

In past games, it's not like they ignored you 100% of the time. Sometimes they would actually attack and you'd get a 1 hit KO.

Back