BW/BW2 PokéBeach's Official 5th Gen. Global Link Codes and Events List - 7/11/13 Genesect Doll

RE: PokéBeach's Official Global Link Codes and Events List | 7/11/13 Genesect Doll

If it was 100,000 points it would make more sense because getting a perfect is very hard. The only reason I got it was because Adobe was running slow performance wise. There were about 3 or 4 other times where I came pretty close and the time I was the closest was with 1 second left on the clock. I doubt I can do it again before they switch to X & Y because that was incredibly hard XD.:)

RE: PokéBeach's Official Global Link Codes and Events List | 7/11/13 Genesect Doll

xxashxx said:
If it was 100,000 points it would make more sense because getting a perfect is very hard. The only reason I got it was because Adobe was running slow performance wise. There were about 3 or 4 other times where I came pretty close and the time I was the closest was with 1 second left on the clock. I doubt I can do it again before they switch to X & Y because that was incredibly hard XD.:)

Yeah, but the way it's scored, 100,000 points would be too much of a reward, the mini games don't really require you to get more than 50,000, and the perfect bonus usually gets you that far.

That's weird because the only other high scoring game that I know of is the Sky Race. That bonus is somewhere around 14,000 points XD The highest I have gotten is 68,000+ points but that was a fluke XD.:)

Who's gonna be participating in the 2013 Global Showdown??

Perfect bonus on that game is 10000 points, which is applied before the multiplier. The highest score I've gotten on that game was 97072 (harder than it sounds, and it was REALLY hard), and you don't even need more than 50000.

Without the bonus I have gottem 67,000+ points but that happened only 3 times XD.:)

Teeboy23 said:

I AM!! It seems like it will be alot of fun.

Teeboy23 said:

I registered for it this morning. Here's to hopefully a strong showing.

I have entered. I am fully prepared to steamroll everyone participate in evenly matched, fun battles.

Just signed up (FU hidden item clause. I only needed 1 extra lefties). This may be my first in-game competition (I do a ton of simulator play), but I don't plan on finishing low. I made a few usage predictions, and if I'm right I shouldn't have too big of a problem (considering Dark Void is banned, I think I can predict a decrease in usage among a select few pokemon, not just Darkrai and excluding smeargle). Now I just hope my pokemon work as well in 3s as I tried to set them up to (I'm too used to 6v6...).

I'm also not expecting a lot of Darkrai. I did kind of rush because I should've changed one of the Pokemon on my team. Ferrothorn can be very good in this format because of having Power Whip for both Kyogre and Groudon. It does have to be somewhat careful against Groudon though since they can learn FirePunch.

If you have got the Deoxys event and it is a good nature, it can also be very helpful. It has access to priority and good coverage.

King Arceus said:
I'm also not expecting a lot of Darkrai. I did kind of rush because I should've changed one of the Pokemon on my team. Ferrothorn can be very good in this format because of having Power Whip for both Kyogre and Groudon. It does have to be somewhat careful against Groudon though since they can learn FirePunch.

If you have got the Deoxys event and it is a good nature, it can also be very helpful. It has access to priority and good coverage.
Eh, I find Deo outclassed by Custap Forretress (as does Equinox who reminded me of the set) since it's an amazing anti-lead and can set up hazards too. With DV out of the way, it'll be a little easier to use as well since Spore isn't as common on leads (not that Darkrai is too common in regular Ubers as a lead anyway).

Does anyone know if we will have another set of dolls next month or was Genesect the last set of dolls for this generation? I am asking because they still have quit a few legendary Pokemon left XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Does anyone know if we will have another set of dolls next month or was Genesect the last set of dolls for this generation? I am asking because they still have quit a few legendary Pokemon left XD.:)

Not sure. They basically gave all the main Legendary and Mythical Pokémon away. Unless they decided to give out the secondary Legendary Pokémon.

Arecus and Judgement lol

For the 2013 Global Showdown, that is..

They have not done the birds the dogs the regi's Heateran Regigigas Cresselia Phione and a few others XD.:)

Which are Secondary Legendary Pokemon.

Opened my promotions yesterday to see that all the current promotions have all ended. From the tournament berries, to Gothorita, to the Sinnoh Starters Walmart codes, everything. There is literally no promotions active. :eek:

Teeboy23 said:
Opened my promotions yesterday to see that all the current promotions have all ended. From the tournament berries, to Gothorita, to the Sinnoh Starters Walmart codes, everything. There is literally no promotions active. :eek:

I'm surprised those events lasted as long as they did.

Bolt the Cat said:
Teeboy23 said:

I'm surprised those events lasted as long as they did.

But you see a coincidence how they were all set to end in July.

Are you sure they did not pull them before the end date to prepare fpr X & Y? They are doing something weird XD.:)

Back