BW/BW2 PokéBeach's Official 5th Gen. Global Link Codes and Events List - 7/11/13 Genesect Doll

RE: PokéBeach's Official Global Link Codes and Events List - 7/11/13 Genesect Doll

Trainerhan1 said:
Right now I'm trying to reach 50,000, and I have like 30,000 with 2 games. There's also those medals for catching entree forest pokemon, 100 I think, which we will never be able to get if we happen to start a new game now or we might barely since the recharge time is now 20hrs, not 24hrs, but probably not.

No, you can't get 100 Pokemon in 60 days, the recharge time may be 20 hours now, but you can only use it once per calendar day. So if you start now, you'll still only be able to get 60some.

RE: PokéBeach's Official Global Link Codes and Events List - 7/11/13 Genesect Doll

Guys check my trade thread. Combined M & F I have all the Pokemon and I have roughly 250,000 points. About 190,000 on White and on Black roughly 42,000 points XD. All my Pokemon are on White because I sent my Black Pokemon tonWhite even though I did tne DW on black as well as white XD.:)

Bolt the Cat said:
Trainerhan1 said:
Right now I'm trying to reach 50,000, and I have like 30,000 with 2 games. There's also those medals for catching entree forest pokemon, 100 I think, which we will never be able to get if we happen to start a new game now or we might barely since the recharge time is now 20hrs, not 24hrs, but probably not.

No, you can't get 100 Pokemon in 60 days, the recharge time may be 20 hours now, but you can only use it once per calendar day. So if you start now, you'll still only be able to get 60some.

Like I said, probably not. But still enough to get to 100 pokemon for myself, I have like 2+ areas in the entree forest full already.

The Global Link is back up a bit early.

Trainerhan1 said:
The Global Link is back up a bit early.
Okay, looks like the BW2 GL and XY GL are on different pages. That took me a while to find. Not everything seems to load at once.

Well, the item listings for Poke Miles are somewhat disappointing, I was expecting something more than generic healing items and such. Not really worth grinding Dream Points for.

Yeah I don't see a way to switch back once you switch to X/Y though so I am keeping the 5th gen link until it dies on 12/10/13 XD. Too bad they can't run both. I don't see why not since they are doing it right now XD.:) They are making a big mistake by closing gen 5 XD.:)

It's not closed yet. It can still be accessed like it usually can; they're just on 2 completely different pages now.

I don't agree with them closing Gen 5 from a (ex-)fan's standpoint, but from a business standpoint, keeping the Dream World up requires a lot to maintain - maintenance, news updates, new areas, making sure everything flows smoothly - yeah, it's a lot of work.

They're simply taking the people/resources/man-hours that went into Gen 5's Dream World, and slowly moving it over to that of Gen 6. Fortunately, they've told us well in advance and the changes aren't drastic and all at once, so the shift over will be easier.

I hope the DW will still be playable in gen 6 XD.:)

Is it possible, if so how, to reset the game sync id on a PGL account? Like if I sync a game with my account and later restart the game can I re-sync it to the same account. Also this is for XY.

They wouldn't let you do that with BW unless you filed a support ticket and specifically asked for it, so...I dunno...

I saw a button to remove my first game from my profile while I was registering my second game, so it should be easy this gen.

iSharingan said:
I saw a button to remove my first game from my profile while I was registering my second game, so it should be easy this gen.

You're talking about the XY global link right?

yes I am. You can also log in, go to Account settings, and there will be an option on the game profile currently in use (you need to scroll down) that says "remove this game"

xxashxx said:
I hope the DW will still be playable in gen 6 XD.:)

Doubtful. It seems like the PokeMileage Club is supposed to be a replacement for the DW.

Yeah so I see but it still does not make sense unless the attractions will be like the areas in the current PGL XD. Except this time you need to have a certain tally of miles to do it. I bet some attractions will be in the thousands point wise and others will be in the hundreds XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Yeah so I see but it still does not make sense unless the attractions will be like the areas in the current PGL XD. Except this time you need to have a certain tally of miles to do it. I bet some attractions will be in the thousands point wise and others will be in the hundreds XD.:)

What would the PGL add that you can't already do in the main game? You can already get Hidden Abilities and plant berries, so there's not much reason to bring it back.

Actually they made most of the evolution stones very hard to get. You can't just buy them like in the past and doing Super Training is not worth the risk of a seizure so I don't do it often. After I get the last 5 medals I will not do it until I get X hard copy Y download or and Y hard copy XD.:)

Back