PokéBeach Official TCG Tier List

What Tier do you guys think CMT Should be?

• Tier 1

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Tier 1.5

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PokéBeach Official Tier List

Nigel said:
Um...I typed these lists in less than 5 minutes a piece, and the rest were ones that [member]alexmf2[/member] gave to this list.

EDIT: CMT is here to be Tier 1.5

Whoa, don't put the blame on me. I only did the Empoleon one and the ZekEels one.

alexmf2 said:
Whoa, don't put the blame on me. I only did the Empoleon one and the ZekEels one.

Yea, but you did do the rest that I didn't do. ^_^

Nigel said:
Um...I typed these lists in less than 5 minutes a piece, and the rest were ones that [member]alexmf2[/member] gave to this list.

EDIT: CMT is here to be Tier 1.5

I wasn't trying to be mean, but you would have better list examples if you got them off the forums rather than typing it up in 5 minutes. The "Give Credit" thing was to insure that you wouldn't have angry pokebeach members accusing you of stealing their lists :/ (and I know you did come up with most of these lists by yourself, I'm saying if you want better example lists, the best/fastest way to do it is by getting them off the forums, and if you do that you should credit the member who made the list. Or ask for their permission etc.)

RE: PokeBeach Official Tier List

Bryan506 said:
Smeargle
Shaymin
Professor Oak's New Theory
Junk Arm

sorry but these are not "next to nothing"
I can agree that Rayquaza will help this deck for sure

ill wait and see
Out of those cards I only run junk arm. I personally think zeekeel deck's greatest loss will be Pokemon collector.

Nationals is over now- pretend this thread isn't here until I update it for BW-on.

alexmf2 said:
Why don't you just un-sticky it and make a new one for BW- On?

More threads would take up more forum space than just updating. I'd have to delete it anyways. XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back