PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Sept. 2014 - Random *Congrats to the Winners*

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Sept. 2014 - Random

The race is on to see who takes the last two remaining spots.

Ice Arceus said:
Due to the popularity of this round, we're opening 5 extra spots 3 spots remain for text-based for a total of 20! (Big thanks to Luispipe8 for being fine with taking on the extra 5!) :)

It's ok, I'm actually going to judge both entries so far so results don't come out so "late" this month(It was 2 days after the deadline last month, but still... xD).

And it's actually to see this participation growth, it's really what's encouraging me to accept the extra job. Let's make this attendance continue. Who knows, some of you Text guys might learn how to use those fancy image-editing programs and enter Image to balance them out someday! :D

Luispipe8 said:
Reggie McGigas said:
Withdrawing because I accidentally hit "post reply" instead of "preview post".

Withdrawing completely or just continuing to work in the card? Because if it was a mistake you can still submit later.

Auride said:
I would like to sign up for image-based.

I wonder what I'll get!

Sure, I'll PM you in a bit.

I could have re posted it?

Well, you should have put that in the op before I read it and deleted my post o_O

Reggie McGigas said:
Luispipe8 said:
Withdrawing completely or just continuing to work in the card? Because if it was a mistake you can still submit later.

Sure, I'll PM you in a bit.

I could have re posted it?

Well, you should have put that in the op before I read it and deleted my post o_O

My guess is that it was a work in progress and that you pressed the wrong button, it was gone before I was even able to save it into my draft. I can let you pass this time, just read more carefully which button you press. Imagine if I pressed "Post" when half the judging is done... I'd be screwed, of course. Yours... it's just a minor slip. You can post again if you'd like.

I just want this one done with...
[C] Hawlucha 80 HP
Keeper's Pokémon
Basic

hawlucha.gif

Ability: Fighting Spirit
Each of this Pokémon's attacks do 10 more damage for each [F] Energy attached to it.

[C] Quick Attack 20+
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 more damage.

[C][C][C] Flying Press 80
If the Defending Pokémon has [F] Weakness, this attack does 80 more damage.

Weakness: [L] Resistance: [F] Retreat: [C]
With its wings, it controls its position in the air. It likes to attack from above, a maneuver that is difficult to defend against.

Thanks, Keeper, I'll get working on it. :D

Luis, you can tell your RNG that it has my undying hatred forever. Of all the pokemon I could get, that is the. worst. possible. pokémon.

I got a NFE Pokemon. Time to do some effectless attacks! Excuse me while I put three Tackle attacks on a card.
Maybe I'll even do it in Russian too, and skip the Pokedex entry! That'll keep that NFE card really basic, yeah!

professorlight said:
Luis, you can tell your RNG that it has my undying hatred forever. Of all the pokemon I could get, that is the. worst. possible. pokémon.

Join the club, we have jackets.
And cakes and cookies.
And pies we get to throw at Luis for fun.

bigfootaus said:
I got a NFE Pokemon. Time to do some effectless attacks! Excuse me while I put three Tackle attacks on a card.
Maybe I'll even do it in Russian too, and skip the Pokedex entry! That'll keep that NFE card really basic, yeah!

I hope this is some sort of joke... xD

Keeper of Night said:
professorlight said:

Join the club, we have jackets.
And cakes and cookies.
And pies we get to throw at Luis for fun.

Haha. Dying of laughter. Can't even breath anymore. You're hilarious. [/sarcasm]

Professorlight I did worse than you

Well, at least it wasn't Magikarp.

From Bad to Baller said:
[Basic] Nincada HP 50 [G]
nincada.gif
]

[Ability Valley of the Shadow of Death
Once during your turn (before your attack), If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon is now Knocked Out. Search your deck for a Stage 1 or Stage 2 Pokémon and put as your Active Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward. You can't use more than 1 Valley of the Shadow of Death Ability per turn.

[G][C] Stunning Slash 20+
Turn all of your Prize cards face up. (Those Prize cards remain face up for the rest of the game.) If Ninjask is one of your Prize cards, this attack does 20 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now confused.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]

Professorlight I got a worse 'mon than you

Well, at least it wasn't Magikarp.

From Bad to Baller said:
[Basic] Nincada HP 50 [G]
nincada.gif

[Ability Valley of the Shadow of Death
Once during your turn (before your attack), If this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, flip a coin. If heads, this Pokémon is now Knocked Out. Search your deck for a Stage 1 or Stage 2 Pokémon and put as your Active Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward. You can't use more than 1 Valley of the Shadow of Death Ability per turn.

[G][C] Stunning Slash 20+
Turn all of your Prize cards face up. (Those Prize cards remain face up for the rest of the game.) If Ninjask is one of your Prize cards, this attack does 20 more damage and your opponent's Active Pokémon is now confused.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C]

So yeah, I did all I could with "Pimpcada" here, hopefully I didn't overdo it.'

I should have had its attack be called "Generic Attack" for 10 damage

Aw man, I want to join so bad, but I'm trying to take a break from fan art...

Good luck, guys!

Coki plz.

Basic - Ducklett - HP60 - [W]
ducklett.gif

NO.580 Water Bird Pokémon HT: 1'08" WT: 12.1 lbs.

[W] Rain Dance 30
During your opponent's next turn, any damage done by attacks from the Defending Pokémon is reduced by 30 (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[W][W] Ducklett Squad 30+
Flip a coin, if heads this attack does 20 more damage, if tails this attack's base damage is 10 instead and deal 10 damage to all your opponent's benched Pokémon (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for benched Pokémon).

Weakness: [L] (×2) Resistance: [F] (-20) Retreat: [C]
They are better at swimming than flying, and they happily eat their favorite food, peat moss, as they dive underwater

I'm pretty sure we all got NFE Pokémon.

Thanks for posting steffenka, I hate when 2 posts get to be 1 and it counts as an edit...

Eron said:
I'm pretty sure we all got NFE Pokémon.

I didn't get a NFE. I definitely could've gotten a worse Pokemon for this. You'll see what it is when finally submit my entry.

Back