PokéBeach Create-A-Card March 2013! Congratulations PMJ and Teal!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card March 2013!

Bazinga001 said:
Im in for image based! And this time I have a ready entry (For now I might change it to make it better. My software isn't the best) Here it is! Articuno SP!
If this doesn't work, tell me. Still not too sure how to uploading things to this site.

Nice card love the artwork.

I can see it, but is it possible for you to upload it to an external site such as Tinypic or Photobucket (since your attachment is somewhat laggy)? or is that not possible?
Regardless, I'll mark you down as having submitted your entry.

DNA said:
I can see it, but is it possible for you to upload it to an external site such as Tinypic or Photobucket (since your attachment is somewhat laggy)? or is that not possible?
Regardless, I'll mark you down as having submitted your entry.

I tried photobucket once but it wouldn't register me. I'll try to fix the quality during the remainder of the contest.

Yes! Uploaded to Tinypic!

16bf1p5.jpg

That'll work; thanks!

Here's my submission. Hope you like it. :)

corsola_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d5xv2lo.png

EDIT: Fixed the text's kerning!

[W] Finneon 50 HP
Basic Pokemon

PokePower: "Lights Guidance": Once during your turn, before you attack, you may search your deck for any basic [W] Pokemon. You may not use Lights Guidance more than once a turn

[C] Tail Slap 10

Eek! People!!

Updated the OP.

Re: RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card March 2013!

DNA said:
I can't really do more than 12 entries per category. soz =/

Pell got banned, though, so that slot miiiiiiiiiight be opening up. He already submitted his entry, however, so I'm going to hold it there for a while.

@KoN: Fine.

I am still alive. :) I am still in?

You submitted your entry already, didn't you? I'm not going to drop people who already submitted.
.....I haven't dropped anyone yet, actually. No real need to.

Should probably give my entry

[W]Arceus EX 180 HP
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Multitype
When you attach a basic energy card from your hand to this Pokemon, you may use this ability. Search your deck for a Pokemon named Arceus EX, and put it on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[W] [W] [W] Hydro Crash 80
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an energy attached to one of your opponents Pokemon. If tails, discard an energy attached to one of your Pokemon.

Weakness: None
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C] [C]

Bo$$_89 said:
Should probably give my entry

[W]Arceus EX 180 HP
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Multitype
When you attach a basic energy card from your hand to this Pokemon, you may use this ability. Search your deck for a Pokemon named Arceus EX, and put it on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[W] [W] [W] Hydro Crash 80
Flip a coin. If heads, discard an energy attached to one of your opponents Pokemon. If tails, discard an energy attached to one of your Pokemon.

Weakness: None
Resistance: None
Retreat: [C] [C]

Fun concept. This card is so broken though.

EX searching when you attach from your hand? What about Blastoise? Oh gawd no... you get a blastoise out, you now have a Blastoise that can get all your Arceus out in one turn. Sure, the attack has a drawback, but there is Exeggcute+Super Energy Retrieval also.

:/

Pls never let this card exist.

Here's my entry! Sorry it took so long, I couldn't get Photoshop to work until today.

laprasexstar_zpsff44665d.png

CorinthiansRose said:
Here's my entry! Sorry it took so long, I couldn't get Photoshop to work until today.

laprasexstar_zpseb82739f.png

Why is it 80+ and not just 80?

CorinthiansRose said:
Bo$$_89 said:
Why is it 80+ and not just 80?

because it also does damage to the benched pokemon

Definetly wrong, or Darkrai EX's Night Spear would be 90+ :/

Got my computer back just in time to crank out a winning entry:

Ny6QS98.png

This is a little different from my usual fare, as I don't usually make fakes of NFE Pokemon as standalone fakes, but this one is certainly capable of standing up by himself. He's kinda like Eelektrik for Lightning decks, except with a kickass attack and an arguably better power. He is searchable with both Heavy Ball and Level Ball and can start trolling as early as turn two if the coin flip went your way (or if it didn't, depending on how you look at it).

I decided on Piloswine because I wanted a card to (realistically) provide Energy acceleration for a type that was not the same as the card's type. I also didn't want it to be a Water-type, just because I'm cool like that, and I also didn't want it to be fully evolved. Piloswine and Marshtomp are the only ones that really fit these criteria off the top of my head, and Marshtomp is kinda dumb so there you have it.

Back