PokéBeach Create-A-Card March 2013! Congratulations PMJ and Teal!

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card March 2013!

You can submit it any time between now and the deadline. Don't feel rushed to get it finished; you have until the end of March 24th to get it done.

Pell_

Aspire to show up.
Re: RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card March 2013!

DNA said:
You can submit it any time between now and the deadline. Don't feel rushed to get it finished; you have until the end of March 24th to get it done.

And I post it in this thread, right?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Seriously, read the first post before asking about the rules...

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

It's been a while since I've really made any fakes (other than my Ancient Azelf) and I've found myself rather bored lately. I could try giving Image-Based a go.

Pell_

Aspire to show up.

Teal said:
Seriously, read the first post before asking about the rules...

I did read the first post, sir/madam. It was also extremely late when I did so.

So calm yoself.

I tried reading over it again this morning, and I still didn't see anything on where to post it.

Arcticwhite

You win or you die.

I decided to revive an old Fakémon card I made a while back, sooo....

2rfq4v5.jpg

Hope I get a higher score this time! (Been working on my wording).

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle

Hi, I'd like to join the image-based contest! :) It seems fun! Just wondering, can you copy off of some actual pokemon cards art, or do you have to draw it yourself?

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

DNA said:
You are free to submit 1 entry in each category; you can compete in one or both. You may sign up when you please, but all entries are due Sunday, March 24th, 11.30pm, Pacific Time (GMT-8). Make sure your entry is in the thread by then! If I have seen your entry, I will put an asterisk (*) next to your name on the sign-up list.

Pell_

Aspire to show up.
Re: PokéBeach Create-A-Card March 2013!

Palkia-EX HP 180 (W)
[Basic] [TEAM PLASMA]

[Ability] Distorted Space- Once per turn, you may return any Pokémon (excluding Palkia-EX) and all cards attached to it from your side of the field to your hand. If you do, attach all Energy attached to that Pokémon to Palkia-EX. Then, discard one Energy attached to Palkia-EX.

{W}{P} Antimatter 20x - For each Pokémon on your bench that does not have energy attached to it, this attack does 20 damage.

{W}{P}{C}{C} Plasma Ripple - Discard 1 {P} Energy and 1 {W} Energy, or this attack does nothing. This attack does 80 to one of your opponent's Pokémon (don't apply weakness or resistance for benched Pokémon). If Palkia-EX has any Plasma Energy attached to it, your opponent cannot play Supporters on their next turn.

Weakness- {L} x2
Resistance- {none}
Retreat- {C}{C}{C}

Pokémon-EX Rule:
When a Pokémon-EX has been knocked out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist

Magikarp HP 30 Water (Team Plasma)
Basic
Ability Anger Management
If your opponent's Pokemon is Knocked Out by damage from an attack of this Pokemon, you win the game.
{W},{C} Flail Around 10x
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

Weakness- {L} x2
Resistence- {none}
Retreat- {C}

"It is considered the weakest pokemon in the world by many people."

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Vaporeon EX HP 110 {W}
Stage 1 (evolves from Eevee)

Ability: Hydration
At any time between turns you may remove all special conditions from this pokemon.

{C} {C} Acid Armor 20
During your opponents next turn, all damage done to this pokemon is reduced by 90.
If there is a Stadium in play with 'Gym' in it's name, this attack does nothing.

{W} {C} Baton Pass 20
Switch this pokemon with one of your benched pokemon. During your opponents next turn your new active pokemon cannot be affected by any attacks or special conditions.

{W} {W} {C} {C} Surf 80+
You may discard all energy attatched to this pokemon, if you do this attack does 60 more damage.

W: {L} x2 R: __ Retreat: {C}
"When Eevee was exposed to a Water Stone, it evolved into Vaporeon. It's molecular structure allows it to become almost invisible when swimming."

Pell_

Aspire to show up.

MountainDrew said:
Basic
Ability Anger Management
If your opponent's Pokemon is Knocked Out by damage from an attack of this Pokemon, you win the game.
{W},{C} Flail Around 10+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.

Weakness- {L} x2
Resistence- {none}
Retreat- {C}

This is the greatest card of all time with Fliptini.

Bo$$_89

Two Posts a Day Kept the Trolls Away

PellOfTheTundra said:
MountainDrew said:
Basic
Ability Anger Management
{W},{C} Flail Around 10+
Flip a coin until you get tails. This attack does 10 more damage for each heads.

Weakness- {L} x2
Resistence- {none}
Retreat- {C}

This is the greatest card of all time with Raticate

Fixed.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

PellOfTheTundra said:
MountainDrew said:
Basic
Ability Anger Management
{W},{C} Flail Around 10+

Weakness- {L} x2
Resistence- {none}
Retreat- {C}

Catcher Tynamo, flip 4 heads, win the game. :p

Pell_

Aspire to show up.

Keeper of Night said:
PellOfTheTundra said:

Catcher Tynamo, flip 4 heads, win the game. :p

Three heads. It's 10+, not 10x

Bisharp37

Aspiring Trainer

If there's still room I'd like to sign up for text based.

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

AquaticWartortle said:
Hi, I'd like to join the image-based contest! :) It seems fun! Just wondering, can you copy off of some actual pokemon cards art, or do you have to draw it yourself?
You can use art from basically anywhere for your card, but you still have to give credit to the original artist who drew it (usually that's done in the "Illus." section of the card).

Arcticwhite said:
You can submit Fakémon, right? (CorinthiansRose uploaded one last month)...
Yes.

The original post has been updated accordingly, up to TFW's signup. There is now no more room for text-based entries! so the rest of you will have to either wait it out until next month or wait for someone to leave. There are still 5 more slots for image-based if you wish to take a crack at that, though!

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Stage 2 - Kingdra [Plasma] - HP140 - Water
NO. 192 Dragon Pokémon HT: 5'11" WT: 335 Ibs.

[-] Whirlpool 30
You may search your deck for as many basic [W] Energy cards as you like and discard them. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[W][C] Dive
This attack does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent's Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Weakness: Lighting (×2) Resistance: no
Retreat: 0​
It stores energy by sleeping at underwater depths at which no other life forms can survive.​
Play it with Kingdra.