PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Jan. 2015 - Member's Pokemon (Congrats to the Winners!)

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Jan. 2015 - Member's Pokemon

After days of thought..my entry :D

[Basic] Turtwig's Turtwig HP60 [G]
profile_455375_75sq_1288856863.jpg

NO.387 Tiny Leaf Pokémon HT:1'04'' WT:22.5 lbs

14e49jm.jpg
Jovimohnaeliackvid's Favorite
If you played a Supporter named Jovimohnaeliackvid this turn, this Pokémon can use the attacks of all of your Turtwig's Pokémon in play. (You still need the necessary Energy to use them.)
[G][C] Story Up 20
Flip a coin. If heads, search your deck for a card with "Jovimohnaeliackvid" or "Turtwig's" in its name, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: [F]x2
Resistance: [W]-20
Retreat: [C][C]
It undertakes photosynthesis with its body, making oxygen. The leaf on its head wilts if it is thirsty.

I really had to change this a lot of times to not lose too much in playability XD
Here's Jovimohnaeliackvid (not the entry):

Trainer-Supporter

Play this card as if it were a 100 HP Colorless Basic Pokémon. If you do, this card's name becomes "Turtwig's Secret Weapon" At the end of your opponent's next turn, discard this card from play.
This card can't retreat. If this card is Knocked Out, your opponent can't take any Prize Cards for it.
[C][C] Do The Thing! 50
During your next turn, you may play 2 different Supporter cards.
EDIT: Forgot to put Turtwig's in the name of the card XD

Did you ask for Jovimohnaeliackvid's permission? :p

Lol, I asked for Turtwig's XD

OMG that banner cracked me up. XD

In for text. No idea who I'm going to base my card off of.

2/20 said:
[Basic] Wobbuffet HP 100 [P]
NameBlank's Pokémon
202.gif

[Ability] Polarizing Powers
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may move 1 damage counter from 1 of your opponent's Pokémon to another of your opponent's Pokémon. If you do, your opponent's Active Pokemon now has this ability until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[P][C] Seven Strikes 40+
If you have exactly 7 cards in your hand, you may do 70 more damage. If you do, discard 2 cards from your hand.

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]
Several hundred years ago one of the first Pokémon trainers in recorded history used a team of Feraligatr, Greninja, and Wobbuffet. The Wobbufet commanded by this trainer is said to be the ancestor of all Wynaut and Wobbuffet today.
2/20 XYP

NameBlank's favorite Pokemon are Wobbuffet, Feraligatr, and Greninja, and in Reggie's Racing Cup NameBlank's car number is 7.

And yes, I edited it (which I've never done before). Made a typo that would have cost me around 6-10 points, so fixing it and only losing 2 is my only option.

I would like to join for text-based if there is still space.

Thank you, Reggie, here's your card.

[Basic] Reggie McGigas' Regigigas HP130 - Colorless
regigigas.gif

NO. 486, Colossal Pokemon, HT: 12'02", WT: 925.9 lbs.

[Ability] Mirage Protection
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a Stadium card with Mirage in it's name from your hand. If you do any damage done to this Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 50 (after applying Weakness and Resistance) until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[C][C][C] Thump 40
Flip 3 coins. This attack does 40 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokemon for each heads.

Weakness: [T] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C][C]
It is said to have made Pokémon that look like itself from a special ice mountain, rocks, and magma.​

Can someone do PokeBoss's Sunkern?
Also, anyone who would be fine with me doing a card for them?

The thing most fun about this contest is that you get to pick anyone, without them even knowing!

Sing me up for text. If already full.. can put me on reserve

In for image. I don't know if Athena will be arting for me.

Xous's Ho-Oh δ[R][G] HP130
Basic

This Pokémom is both [R][G] type

[C] Variety
Switch 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon with the Defending Pokémon. The new Defending Pokémon can't be moved to the bench in any way until the end of your opponents next turn. This Pokémon can't use Variety during your next turn.

[R][R][G][G] Color Complementing
If there is any [R] and [G] energy in play discard all [R] and [G] energy in play. If there is any [W] and [F] energy in play discard all [W] and [F] energy in play. If there is any [L] and [P] energy in play discard all [L] and [P] energy in play. This attack 30 damage times the number of energy discarded.

Weakness: [W] Resistance: [F] Retreat: [C][C]

-Legends claim this Pokémon flies the world's skies continuously on its magnificent seven-colored wings.-

Basic Keeper’s Smeargle HP80
WhiteNRG

smeargle.gif

NO. 235 Painter Pokémon HT: 3'11" WT: 127.9 lbs.

WhiteNRG
Diverse Palette
Swap as many Energy cards attached to the Defending Pokémon from your opponent’s discard pile in any way you like.
WhiteNRG
Insane
Your opponent reveals cards from the top of his or her deck until he or she reveal a Supporter card. Your opponent puts it into his or her hand. Then, draw a number of cards equal to the amount of cards your opponent revealed. Your opponent shuffles his or her deck afterwards.
weakness
FightNRG
x2 resistance
NoneNRG

retreat
WhiteNRG

It marks its territory by using its tail like a paintbrush. There are more than 5,000 different marks.
Had to use an attack like Diverse Palette this round... and Keeper's Smeargle fitted. Congrats Keeper :p
Diverse Palette: Mew LT, Jellicent PhF
Insane: Random Receiver, Ghetitis, N,

Sorry, Reggie, but I'm not gonna Raichu a Regigigas card. Instead...

Stage 1 - Raichulover11's Raichu - HP90 - [L]
025.gif
Evolves from Raichulover11's Pikachu
026.gif

---------------------------------------------
NO. 26 Mouse Pokémon HT: 2'07" WT: 66.1 lbs
---------------------------------------------
(Ability) Charger Trickery
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a basic Energy card from your opponent's discard pile to his or her Active Pokémon. If you do, draw 2 cards.

[L] [L] [C] Battery Split 70
This attack does 20 damage to 1 of your opponent's Benched Pokémon that has a Pokémon Tool card attached to it. (don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon)

Weakness: [F]
Resistance: [M]
Retreat: [C]
Upon evolving, it's tail becomes narrower, allowing for quicker movements in battle. They are known for being sneaky and fast.​
-

So, quick notes.

Custom Pokedex entry!

I literally thought of the concept for this ability in a dream I had last night, and I knew RIGHT THEN that I had to do this.

The idea of attaching from your opponent's discard pile to their Pokemon isn't really something that I consider to be that far-fetch'd, since Jellicent from PHF does the same thing in the form of an attack.

I really couldn't think of much to use for the attack, so I just went with something basic. I personally haven't seen an attack like it before in the BW-on era, but I don't think it's the most impressive thing ever.

I know a card named Raichulover11's Raichu would probably never be printed and it is totally unrealistic, but it was the only way I could incorporate some kind of ownership feeling. I didn't want to name it Team Raichulover11, because then not only would it be a mouthful, but then it would be NameBlank all over again.

kekekekekeke Wording and power level is for the XY-era.

And I thought I would be able to get 2 Regigigas cards, but I was foiled by a dream of all things!

Nice card though! :p

Back