PokéBeach Create-A-Card December 2013! Lemonnade and Zygarde are victorious!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card December 2013!

Heavenly Spoon said:
Because Xous with his super-human speed and power already posted a fake before I could even start on mine, I've given up on trying to be the first. I guess I'll have to settle for being the best. Oh well.

Here we go:
eAJngQt.png

I don't mean to be rude, nor goobie, but that is definitely not the best. It's simply far, far too blurry. The attacks are okay, though!

Nod3 said:
Heavenly Spoon said:
Because Xous with his super-human speed and power already posted a fake before I could even start on mine, I've given up on trying to be the first. I guess I'll have to settle for being the best. Oh well.

Here we go:
eAJngQt.png

I don't mean to be rude, nor goobie, but that is definitely not the best. It's simply far, far too blurry. The attacks are okay, though!

I'm on text based so It's not degrading my competition, but I'll have to agree with Nod on this one, sadly.It IS very blurry. I don't think it'll affect grading, but it's not the best you have done. All I'm saying is: The card itself is great, for me; but that blurriness it's just... weird. :/

Delta said:
I'll reserve with a submission from now on. ;o
A fairly unexpected Pokemon for this kind of category I would assume. Will probably be let down most on wording.

Tentacruel HP 90 [P]
Stage 1 Evolves from Tentacool

NO.073 Jellyfish Pokémon HT: 5'03" WT: 121.3 lbs.

[Poké-BODY] Contagious
If Tentacruel is hit with any attack that requires a [C] or [F] Energy then the attacking Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[P][W] Phishing
Flip a coin. If heads, look at the top 5 cards of your opponent's deck and reorganize them in any order you wish. If tails, look at the bottom 5 cards of your opponent's deck and reorganize them in any way you wish.

[P][W][C] Tentacle Jilt 40
Pick one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and switch it with the Defending Pokémon.

Weakness [P] x2
Resistance
Retreat Cost [C]

Just as a question so I can get the grading scheme right, is your card e-Series or Hoenn?

DNA said:
Delta said:
I'll reserve with a submission from now on. ;o
A fairly unexpected Pokemon for this kind of category I would assume. Will probably be let down most on wording.

Tentacruel HP 90 [P]
Stage 1 Evolves from Tentacool

NO.073 Jellyfish Pokémon HT: 5'03" WT: 121.3 lbs.

[Poké-BODY] Contagious
If Tentacruel is hit with any attack that requires a [C] or [F] Energy then the attacking Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[P][W] Phishing
Flip a coin. If heads, look at the top 5 cards of your opponent's deck and reorganize them in any order you wish. If tails, look at the bottom 5 cards of your opponent's deck and reorganize them in any way you wish.

[P][W][C] Tentacle Jilt 40
Pick one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and switch it with the Defending Pokémon.

Weakness [P] x2
Resistance
Retreat Cost [C]

Just as a question so I can get the grading scheme right, is your card e-Series or Hoenn?
Delta thinking intensively which era it belongs better in 3, 2, 1... XDD

Guess im in for image based. Just need to decide on the pokemon! XD

Luispipe8 said:
DNA said:
Delta thinking intensively which era it belongs better in 3, 2, 1... XDD

I was actually trying to model it off HG/SS (hence the SS Pokedex entry). Oh golly now I'm even less confident.

Time for one of my old favorites.

152kme8.jpg

I decided to bring back Gurasinu again, but re-vamped, and as an SP card. Since I'm getting better at faking now, I just had to use that artwork and make a good card out of it.

Delta said:
I was actually trying to model it off HG/SS (hence the SS Pokedex entry).

Ah, okay, so both my guesses were wrong. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm new here, but I want to pull off a win. In for image-based, seeing there's that last spot. I'm gonna see what I can do...

You are in. There are now two total spots left to anyone who wants them.

Figured I'd ask you guys in advance...

What with the holidays this month (and another popular round), please don't ask us when results will be released. Between the deadline of Christmas Day, and family functions through the New Year, it's unlikely I'll be able to finish judging until the first week of January. Granted, I can't speak for DNA, but things might take a little longer on my end. I apologize, but I do appreciate all of your understanding!

That's partly why I stuck the deadline at Christmas instead of later. I'm a bit more fluid (I have no extended family where I live), but I know most people here have family functions and whatnot.

CMP said:
Figured I'd ask you guys in advance...

What with the holidays this month (and another popular round), please don't ask us when results will be released. Between the deadline of Christmas Day, and family functions through the New Year, it's unlikely I'll be able to finish judging until the first week of January. Granted, I can't speak for DNA, but things might take a little longer on my end. I apologize, but I do appreciate all of your understanding!

Perhaps you could judge entries as they come in? You know, instead of waiting until after the deadline, idk.

Blui said:
Perhaps you could judge entries as they come in? You know, instead of waiting until after the deadline, idk.

That's what I do...problem is there are usually more than a handful that aren't submitted until the deadline, or at least very close to it. I can't recall a single round where I've waited until after the deadline to judge more than half, and I know never waited until after to begin judging.

Patience, my friends, patience. :p

I'm lame and forget to judge the entries until a few days after the deadline, but fortunately they only take me about an hour in total to do all of them.

In other news, if any of you peeps are actually interested in judging text-based in future months, hit me up (via PM).

Back