PokéBeach Create-A-Card August 2013! Yay for Delta Nite and Eagle4!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card August 2013!

Let me apologize once again for the delay, guys. To those whose entries weren't accepted...if you'd like me to grade them for fun (just to see what you would've gotten), send me a message and I'd be happy to help!

Congrats again to the winners and runner-ups. And, as always, a great job to everyone who participated!

EDIT: nvm, I see. LavE :p

The wording may have been off for the ability (I used wording from Eviolite and Conkeldurr for the wording. Although I did miss "after applying weakness and resistence," that was my fault.), but the attack didn't have "defending" or "pokemon" capitalized.

Wow I didn't know that the ability was on a ninetails. That's a bummer. Also I am not the best on wording so I dont know what I did wrong :p

Goddammit I knew fire was [R], why the hell did I put [F]? I'm too stupid.
And I forgot about that GB Ninetales. Fair point. Still, scoring perfect in two of three categories in my first ever CaC is something to be proud of!

Reggie McGigas said:
Wow I didn't know that the ability was on a ninetails. That's a bummer. Also I am not the best on wording so I dont know what I did wrong :p

I'm thinking one of them is missing out the "Don't apply Weakness and Resistance to Benched Pokémon" bit? :)

So close... Oh well. Good job Eagle4!

Congratulations to Delta Nite, Eagle, Hegafire, Red Arceus, and everyone else for their awesome entries!

I'm happy with myself this month. Except for misspelling Growlithe (almost misspelled it again when typing this!). I worded that sort-of confusing second attack right. Woo. :D I think I'm not in the right mindset when I'm choosing how powerful my cards are. I always try to shoot for "could possibly be a competitive deck" rather than a standard BW card (Yes, it is BW, not DP). You have to set up a stage 2 every time to continuously one shot EX's. If the damage was any less than 110, it would never see competitive play. But again, I'm using the wrong standards.

But CMPer, the "Ability" icon in Rotom EX has a fuzzy annoying white outline! That couldn't possibly be 10/10, it just couldn't! D:

lel

CONGRATURATIONS TO ALL

I got crushed this month, I think I'll definitely step it up this month!

Back